Back to Routine: Length ONLY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck Dr B.

Let me know how you go? I always have to do my S2S after my Squeeze and Jelq exercises. I get erected to early. So the squeezes eases the erection off enough for the Jelq to 80% erect. Then the Jelq sessions fatigues out my penis down to 30% erect for the S2S. But after about 400 S2S, my penis is usually too tired/over worked to keep going.
    PE Journey:
    BPEL: (14-12):5.75 (15-01):5.9; 1 Yr off. (16-07): 6.3 (16-08): 6.40 (16-09): 6.5
    MEG: (14-12):4.60 (15-11): 4.75 (16-07): 4.80 (17-01): 4.87
    Ultimate Goal
    BPEL: 7.00
    MEG: 5.00

Comment

Originally posted by Jaewonlee View Post
      Good luck Dr B.

Let me know how you go? I always have to do my S2S after my Squeeze and Jelq exercises. I get erected to early. So the squeezes eases the erection off enough for the Jelq to 80% erect. Then the Jelq sessions fatigues out my penis down to 30% erect for the S2S. But after about 400 S2S, my penis is usually too tired/over worked to keep going.
      Yeah, I just let my erections die as I wait. I like to do stretching first. Between each of my sets of stretching, I do my one set of jelqing. I find that this keeps my penis retracting from the stretches, it keeps it full and fat, so it actually makes the stretching easier that way, instead of doing all stretching and then all jelqs.
      "I simply am not there..."

"Sharp like an edge of a Samurai sword, the mental blade cuts through flesh and bone."

Start BPEL: (7/30/16) : 17.5 cm
      Current BPEL: ? (pending)
      Current NBP: 19cm
      BPFSL : 23.3 cm

1st major Goal: 21.5 cm BPEL

Ultimate Goal: 25 cm BPEL

Comment

Im Looking for a PE partner, someone to help me stay on schedule, maybe help me learn new techniques, and advice, if interested PM me

Comment

Originally posted by Orbitman3 View Post
          Im Looking for a PE partner, someone to help me stay on schedule, maybe help me learn new techniques, and advice, if interested PM me
          Hey! I'll do what I can to help

"Sharp like an edge of a Samurai sword, the mental blade cuts through flesh and bone."

Comment

Good luck Dr. B! After I've finished JP's I'll be joining you on the length only quest!
            6/8/2016
            BPEL: 7.0 MEG: 6.25

Comment

Originally posted by RyanNorthman View Post
              Good luck Dr. B! After I've finished JP's I'll be joining you on the length only quest!
              Thanks dude. Feel free to join me, stay in touch with this thread. How's the JP90 worked for you so far?

Comment

Yesterday's (Friday) Workout'

Same basic exercises as the one in the OP.
                -12 mins stretching
                -5 mins jelq

Tried this yesterday:
                -2 mins of S2S stretches (Great pull in the ligs)
                -15 mins Edging to finish off.

As always warm down via fowfers for 30 mins.

Comment

A 1.5 inch gain for your first goal is pretty big. 1.5 inches in erect length is what most people gain in their entire career which may span several years. You should set your sights lower, like half an inch for your first goal.

Let alone 3 inches. Its not a realistic goal to be honest. The most ive ever seen someone gain with picture proof was a guy over on MOS who gained 2 inches in erect length over the period of 5 years or so. 1.5 inches is a lot more realistic though. Its something that is attainable in 2 years minimum id say if you put in a lot of hard work.

Gaining size after your first inch is also really really difficult.
                  alienware83
                  Last edited by alienware83; 08-21-2016, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by alienware83 View Post
                    A 1.5 inch gain for your first goal is pretty big. 1.5 inches in erect length is what most people gain in their entire career which may span several years. You should set your sights lower, like half an inch for your first goal.

Let alone 3 inches. Its not a realistic goal to be honest. The most ive ever seen someone gain with picture proof was a guy over on MOS who gained 2 inches in erect length over the period of 5 years or so. 1.5 inches is a lot more realistic though. Its something that is attainable in 2 years minimum id say if you put in a lot of hard work.

Gaining size after your first inch is also really really difficult.
                    That's the Idea buddy. I'm on this for the long haul so why set such goals.

I came into this knowing it will take 5+ years of dedication to get to my ultimate goal. So yes, you're about right. 1.5 -2 years should get me to 8.5, my first major stepping stone.

Comment

If you want to do a length only the best routine would be to combine manual stretches, hanging, and an ads. You could definitely gain an inch in length in a little over a year if you did this.

It comes down to genetics though when you're gaining length. I think everyone can gain an inch but it will be faster for some than others mainly due to ligament gains. Some people make big ligament gains because their penis naturally starts higher up, while others don't make as large ligament gains because their penis starts a little bit further down.

Length gains can be made in multiple ways though, so if you're going for length, try to hit every one of these.

1. Ligaments: Stretch and hang downwards.
                      2. Tunica: The main area you should focus on in my opinion. You need to hang upwards or to the side to target this tissue, its very tough so manual stretches won't do much to expand it.
                      3. Increased erection quality: Making your erections go from a 7 to a 10 can add 0.1-0.25 inches in my experience.
                      4. Get more lean: Depending on your genetics you may be able to get a 0.4 inch fat pad like ive seen some people get. It just depends where your body stores fat. Most people should be able to get below 1 inch though which is ideal. 10% Bodyfat is also attainable and sustainable naturally with good diet and exercise.
                      5. Get a bigger head on your dick: Glan gains are something ive slightly experienced from using a vacuum hanger. They make your glans bigger and longer.

Comment

If you want to do a length only the best routine would be to combine manual stretches, hanging, and an ads. You could definitely gain an inch in length in a little over a year if you did this.

It comes down to genetics though when you're gaining length. I think everyone can gain an inch but it will be faster for some than others mainly due to ligament gains. Some people make big ligament gains because their penis naturally starts higher up, while others don't make as large ligament gains because their penis starts a little bit further down.

Length gains can be made in multiple ways though, so if you're going for length, try to hit every one of these.

2. Tunica: The main area you should focus on in my opinion. You need to hang upwards or to the side to target this tissue, its very tough so manual stretches won't do much to expand it.
                        3. Increased erection quality: Making your erections go from a 7 to a 10 can add 0.1-0.25 inches in my experience.
                        4. Get more lean: Depending on your genetics you may be able to get a 0.4 inch fat pad like ive seen some people get. It just depends where your body stores fat. Most people should be able to get below 1 inch though which is ideal. 10% Bodyfat is also attainable and sustainable naturally with good diet and exercise.
                        5. Get a bigger head on your dick: Glan gains are something ive slightly experienced from using a vacuum hanger. They make your glans bigger and longer.
                        Sorry, what is a vacuum hanger and how do you use it ?
                        "Girth over length :D "

Comment

Thanks for all the tips. I haven't been at this stuff for long so things like hanging are not happening for now.

I have a pretty low LOT, I stretch mainly down, straight out, and against my curve.

I also may try tunica tugs before hanging in the future. Although I have heard those are for girth, which I don't want. But I'm not entirely sure on those.

Regardless, Thanks for all your tips. Don't know how long you've been at this, but a pretty new guy. I just restarted PE a couple weeks ago after a 6 month break. And before that I only did about 3 months of manual PE.
                          I still gained some size though.

Comment

* High LOT

My bad

Comment

Progress Update. 6 weeks into my routine. These are my first measurements:

BPEL ~ 7.3
                              NBPEL ~ 6.5
                              MEG is holding at 6... Which is great! Don't want that any bigger

For my measurements to be as accurate as can be, I measure my penis on the cm side of the ruler, then covert that to inches.

Routine and exercise progress to come shortly, as well as pictures. Had some trouble uploading tonight.

6 weeks in and very pleased with my gains and my routine! Little by little I will build this monster LOL.

Also: I will be measuring every 6 weeks to keep consistent track of gains and figure out if anything needs to be changed. Everything seems good so far though...

PEACE!

Comment

Edit: Pics might take a couple days. Something funky is going on with the image uploader.

Comment

Working...
                                X