The Basic Training Penis Enlargement, Male Enhancement, and Stamina Routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Originally posted by Big Al"
    You may notice a "baseball bat" appearance after the first few weeks of jelqing. To work on thickening the base, you can do your jelqs with a reverse stroke. Make sure to use lots of lubricant.

Hey Big Al, How would I perform a reverse stroke? I don't understand.
    Wouldn't the blood flow to go back to the body instead of staying in the base?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
      If you're at the tail end of a training cycle, you might want to wait until after your sexual encounter for working out. As for masturbation- that should be kept to a minimum.

For stamina training, a good rule of thumb is the 60 minute rule. If your sexual activity has you engaged in vigorous movements WITH a full erection for a total of 60 minutes or more per week, you can forgo the Stop and Start. For any time less than that, you should make it up in your training.

If you're practicing kegeling for control during your sexual activity, you can estimate offsetting that from your routine as well.
      So in the first paragraph; it means that penile stimulation, in this case sex or masturbation, act as a warm up? And how minimum should masturbation be maintained at?

What's the 60 minute rule? What the second paragraph is saying is; if an individual last a good 60 minutes during vigorous sexual intercourse, he can stop performing the stop and start method?

And the last paragraph states that; if I perform kegels during sexual activity I don't have to apply them to my routine?

So overall; If I last a good 60 minutes during sexual activity I don't have to perform the start stop method? And if I perform kegels during sexual activity I don't have to implement them into my routine?

Comment

Hi Al,

would the Ultra Jelq take care of both girth and length you reckon?
        I'm about to give this a try: girth has increased woth the Jelq Free routine you described, but hit a plateau now it seems. Length gains remain difficult, even though I really stepped up my Stamina work...

Can it be likely that some (me) increase flaccid length because of stretching, but this isn't very effective for erect length gains, and maybe jelqing exercises can be a better alternative for this purpose?

Comment

Originally posted by littletoobig View Post
          "Originally posted by Big Al"
          You may notice a "baseball bat" appearance after the first few weeks of jelqing. To work on thickening the base, you can do your jelqs with a reverse stroke. Make sure to use lots of lubricant.

Hey Big Al, How would I perform a reverse stroke? I don't understand.
          Wouldn't the blood flow to go back to the body instead of staying in the base?
          You'd keep the hand at the base secured with a tight grip so that the blood doesn't flow backwards into your body. You can also use a "cock ring" for that exercise as well.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by lightshaft View Post
            Hi Al,

would the Ultra Jelq take care of both girth and length you reckon?
            I'm about to give this a try: girth has increased woth the Jelq Free routine you described, but hit a plateau now it seems. Length gains remain difficult, even though I really stepped up my Stamina work...

Can it be likely that some (me) increase flaccid length because of stretching, but this isn't very effective for erect length gains, and maybe jelqing exercises can be a better alternative for this purpose?
            The Ultra-Jelq routine is good for trainees who benefit from the jelq and who have great tolerance for both high volume and high frequency training. In this routine, you'd use the jelq as a (mostly) girth exercise and the OM as a (mostly) length movement.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

So in the first paragraph; it means that penile stimulation, in this case sex or masturbation, act as a warm up?
              No, it's positioned in that way so that your training doesn't interfere with your sexual activity.

And how minimum should masturbation be maintained at?
              Little to none. Your ejaculations should be reserved for live sexual activity or training.

What's the 60 minute rule? What the second paragraph is saying is; if an individual last a good 60 minutes during vigorous sexual intercourse, he can stop performing the stop and start method?
              No- it's in reference to the total amount of live, vigorous sexual activity a trainee experiences in one week. The activity itself would count as stamina training.

And the last paragraph states that; if I perform kegels during sexual activity I don't have to apply them to my routine?
              That is correct- given that the kegels are done vigorously enough.

Comment

Big Al, wouldn't Edging be considered masturbation?

Comment

You'd keep the hand at the base secured with a tight grip so that the blood doesn't flow backwards into your body. You can also use a "cock ring" for that exercise as well.
                  Sorry if I'm asking so many questions Big Al, but can I use a "cock ring" for regular jelqing?

Comment

Big Al, wouldn't Edging be considered masturbation?
                    Edging/Stop and Starts are training. You're not just gratuitously expending semen or satisfying your libido, but reconditioning your penis and learning better control.

Comment

Sorry if I'm asking so many questions Big Al, but can I use a "cock ring" for regular jelqing?
                      A ring would best be used for after training. The goal is to build up your EQ. It would be easy to depend on a ring for the proper degree of erection during exercises, and that's especially the case in the beginner phase.

Comment

I am looking to increase my penis size from 5.5 inches length to 7.0 inches in length and a bit of girth to go along with it. Is it possible to get at least half an inch in length within a year if I am very consistent with my jelqing and manual stretching routine and I use the right about of intensity?

Comment

If you're at the tail end of a training cycle, you might want to wait until after your sexual encounter for working out. As for masturbation- that should be kept to a minimum.

For stamina training, a good rule of thumb is the 60 minute rule. If your sexual activity has you engaged in vigorous movements WITH a full erection for a total of 60 minutes or more per week, you can forgo the Stop and Start. For any time less than that, you should make it up in your training.

If you're practicing kegeling for control during your sexual activity, you can estimate offsetting that from your routine as well. If you're doing less than this AND you're getting tired, it might me more than penile stamina that's the issue. Intense sexual activity can require a high degree of cardiovascular fitness. If you're lacking in that area, it's advisable
                          that you make improvements so that it becomes less of an issue.
                          Thanks Big Al replies!
                          I use a translator on line to communicate and read on the forums, so it's not always easy for me.
                          So I ask: have sex before confirmation of the exercises, right? How long before?
                          If you happen to have sex after exercises, how long should spend by exercises?
                          Ok for masturbation, I'll do without.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxicmonkeyballs View Post
                            I am looking to increase my penis size from 5.5 inches length to 7.0 inches in length and a bit of girth to go along with it. Is it possible to get at least half an inch in length within a year if I am very consistent with my jelqing and manual stretching routine and I use the right about of intensity?
                            It is possible- and if you focus on raising your EQ as well as progressing with your enlargement work you should do well. Here's a thread that shows the gains of some of the better gaining trainees (make sure to see the update on page 2): https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...g-gainers.html

Comment

Originally posted by mega PE View Post
                              Thanks Big Al replies!
                              I use a translator on line to communicate and read on the forums, so it's not always easy for me.
                              So I ask: have sex before confirmation of the exercises, right? How long before?
                              If you happen to have sex after exercises, how long should spend by exercises?
                              Ok for masturbation, I'll do without.
                              You'll have to use your best judgment on that. If you're just starting the training cycle and are not too challenged by your training, you can train as soon as you have the opportunity to. If your sexual encounter leaves you particularly drains and/or you're at a very challenging stage in your training, then you'll need to recuperate enough to train properly.

Comment

Ok, thanks again Big Al!
                                ... in today's training, I used a little extra strength (I exaggerated, since it is my fourth workout), at the end, checking the State of the penis, I noticed a bruise in the Center, black with purplish at mid-length, great 1/2 cm in diameter. What do I do? I have to worry about me? Can I continue workouts in days, or I will stop for a few more days?

Comment

Working...
                                X