The Basic Training Penis Enlargement, Male Enhancement, and Stamina Routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
    Is your urine stream and ejaculatory force weak? If not, then there's not likely any imbalance to correct.

Is it possible that you're using too much force during your kegel contractions? For now, you should be using just enough force to hold the contraction for up ro 5 seconds.

If not, you can do the momentary contractions but some effort should be made towards increasing the duration of your contractions. Many trainees have a tendency of not doing specific exercises that they're not [currently] good at, but those are specifically the type of exercises that should be performed. Remember- you don't train to do your exercises well- you exercise to improve your performance and to make gains. Only by challenging yourself will that be accomplished.
    No it's not weak, I would say. So the iks are just bad masturbation habits?
    How do I know if it's too much force?

So I just try to hold them longer each workout?
    Starting Stats (08-26-2014):
    4"x4.08"(Base)/3.77"(Midshaft)
    Current Stats (04-12-2015):
    5"x4.39"/4.39"
    Next Goal:
    6"x4.5"/4.5"
    MY LOG

Comment

Originally posted by Tow View Post
      No it's not weak, I would say. So the iks are just bad masturbation habits?
      Involuntary kegels can come from contracting too hard or from overdoing kegels. It can become a difficult thing to get over since the PC muscles are used throughout the day. If you frequently contract your PC during sexual activity, masturbation, etc. then that too can contribute.

How do I know if it's too much force?
      As I stated above, you should be using just enough force to hold the contraction for up ro 5 seconds (for now).

So I just try to hold them longer each workout?
      Yes- your goal would be to sustain at least one kegel for 5 seconds, but for now you can also include the kegels that you're accustomed to performing. Now, if you'e suffering from involuntary kegels then you should be taking a break from any type of kegel activity until that problem is corrected.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Now, if you'e suffering from involuntary kegels then you should be taking a break from any type of kegel activity until that problem is corrected.
        The correcting would be doing rks to counter iks and get used to specific levels of arousal without ik, also the 30/70 kegel/reverse kegel workout. But if you recommend something else, please tell me
        5"x4.39"/4.39"
        Next Goal:
        6"x4.5"/4.5"
        MY LOG

Comment

The correcting would be doing rks to counter iks and get used to specific levels of arousal without ik, also the 30/70 kegel/reverse kegel workout. But if you recommend something else, please tell me
          If you're overtrained, performing MORE exercises isn't going to help reduce IKS- only rest and perhaps therapeutic actions will accomplish that. The pelvic floor is composed of a serios of muscles woven into each other. While the BC muscles aren't, doing RKs still has some effect on the PC muscles too.

Not coincidentally, there are a large number of trainees whom I communicate with that mention performing RKs and who state that they have IKS.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hm... ok. Because until now I was advised otherwise. But if you say so, I will follow the advice.
            5"x4.39"/4.39"
            Next Goal:
            6"x4.5"/4.5"
            MY LOG

Comment

Hm... ok. Because until now I was advised otherwise. But if you say so, I will follow the advice.
              If you've been following a particular regimen with the goal of improving your IK situation and it hasn't been helping, then following a different course of action would be recommended,

Comment

Thanks for sharing this easy and wonderful techniques.

Comment

Glad to help

Comment

I've done your exercise here now for 6 weeks. Now is my one week break. Should I also take a break from edging during this break week (would do three times a week, one with ejaculating)?
                    Also, what should I do after the week, if I don't have bad PIs of course?
                    5"x4.39"/4.39"
                    Next Goal:
                    6"x4.5"/4.5"
                    MY LOG

Comment

Hey BigAl, Im going to start this routine mainly aiming for improved EQ. At what point, and with what volume, do I incorporate the towel raises into the routine? Also, i struggle to hold the kegel for more than 1 to 2 seconds (but can easily clench it monetarily), have a fairly low erection angle (straight out, with slight downward bend) and get a temporarily better EQ when applying pressure to the pc muscle. Do these things suggest I have a weak pelvic floor?
                      Thank you for your help!!

Comment

I've done your exercise here now for 6 weeks. Now is my one week break. Should I also take a break from edging during this break week (would do three times a week, one with ejaculating)?
                        Also, what should I do after the week, if I don't have bad PIs of course?
                        Edging should be fine to do on your week off if you're not sexually active.

The next course of action for you would be something like the following: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...e-routine.html

Comment

Originally posted by VikingA View Post
                          Hey BigAl, Im going to start this routine mainly aiming for improved EQ. At what point, and with what volume, do I incorporate the towel raises into the routine?
                          When you can perform 50+ reps of the 5 second erect kegel, you can transition to the more intense Towel Raises and Super Kegels exercise.

Originally posted by VikingA View Post
                          Also, i struggle to hold the kegel for more than 1 to 2 seconds (but can easily clench it monetarily), have a fairly low erection angle (straight out, with slight downward bend) and get a temporarily better EQ when applying pressure to the pc muscle. Do these things suggest I have a weak pelvic floor?
                          Thank you for your help!!
                          The pelvic floor is a basket of muscles that include more than the PC muscles (the ones worked by kegeling). You might need a boost of strength and endurance in your PC in particular.

Comment

Edging should be fine to do on your week off if you're not sexually active.

The next course of action for you would be something like the following: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...e-routine.html
                            Am I considered advanced after just these 6 weeks? I wasn't sure, but nice this looks promising
                            5"x4.39"/4.39"
                            Next Goal:
                            6"x4.5"/4.5"
                            MY LOG

Comment

Am I considered advanced after just these 6 weeks? I wasn't sure, but nice this looks promising
                              You should be ready for the early side of advanced training methods

Comment

Hey guys...I find it difficult to maintain my erection after I do lengthening exercises..So I am skipping grith exercises..Ca u suggest an idea?

Comment

Working...
                                X