Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mega PE View Post
    Ok, thanks again Big Al!
    ... in today's training, I used a little extra strength (I exaggerated, since it is my fourth workout), at the end, checking the State of the penis, I noticed a bruise in the Center, black with purplish at mid-length, great 1/2 cm in diameter. What do I do? I have to worry about me? Can I continue workouts in days, or I will stop for a few more days?
    You're welcome

You should wait until the bruise has dissipated before training again.

Use localized massage, hot wraps, and even supplemental Arnica and Butcher's Broom to help speed healing.

For future reference, use only enough grip strength to accomplish the stretch.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Ok Big Al. Thanks :-)

Comment

Um Hey Big Al, in the Stop and Starts, when do we stop? as Soon as we feel the first sign/sensation of ejaculation? Or right before we reach The "POINT OF NO RETURN"?

How do I add 30 seconds-1 minute to the Stop and Starts?

And Why is it best to add 30 seconds-1 minute every time until we reach 20-25 minutes rather than trying to perform the Stop and Starts straight out for a period of 20-25 minutes?

If you need me to explain myself in case you are having difficulty understanding my questions, or what I mean, feel free to ask. Awaiting your response, please and thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by mega PE View Post
          Ok Big Al. Thanks :-)
          You're welcome

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by littletoobig View Post
            Um Hey Big Al, in the Stop and Starts, when do we stop? as Soon as we feel the first sign/sensation of ejaculation? Or right before we reach The "POINT OF NO RETURN"?
            Get as close as you can to the PONR.

How do I add 30 seconds-1 minute to the Stop and Starts?
            By deliberately slowing down the cadence of your training. Over time, this should allow you to develop more stamina so that you don't have to struggle as much to last longer.

And Why is it best to add 30 seconds-1 minute every time until we reach 20-25 minutes rather than trying to perform the Stop and Starts straight out for a period of 20-25 minutes?
            By progressing in small increments, the task is made much easier. The goal of the Stop and Start isn't merely to get to 20-25 minutes- it's also to help you to establish control and to develop your powers of visualization so that you can maximize your sexual self confidence.

Comment

Gee thanks Big Al.

Oh yeah, Big Al,

about the stop and starts, should we do them standing up? Sitting down? Laying down(upside up)? Or Upside down?

I read somewhere that Gravity helps last longer when laying down, so if I perform the Stop and Starts upside down and eventually reach over 25 minutes, does it mean I will last longer if I have sexual activity laying down(upside up) with a partner on top? Or it doesn't matter?

Comment

Gee thanks Big Al.

Oh yeah, Big Al,

about the stop and starts, should we do them standing up? Sitting down? Laying down(upside up)? Or Upside down?

I read somewhere that Gravity helps last longer when laying down, so if I perform the Stop and Starts upside down and eventually reach over 25 minutes, does it mean I will last longer if I have sexual activity laying down(upside up) with a partner on top? Or it doesn't matter?
                I'm sure Big Al will be along shortly to answer your question, but I'm pretty sure he'll say no acrobatics are needed.

Standing or sitting is fine I believe, I have never heard of anyone doing them upside down. Besides you want blood to go to your penis not your head.

During Edging I try and do it in the position I'm likely to be having sex in, normally missionary (kneeling), unless I'm feeling lazy and I do it sitting.
                "Those who know others have knowledge,
                those who know themselves have insight.
                Those who master others have force,
                those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by burtybasset View Post
                  I'm sure Big Al will be along shortly to answer your question, but I'm pretty sure he'll say no acrobatics are needed.

Standing or sitting is fine I believe, I have never heard of anyone doing them upside down. Besides you want blood to go to your penis not your head.

During Edging I try and do it in the position I'm likely to be having sex in, normally missionary (kneeling), unless I'm feeling lazy and I do it sitting.
                  Lol. XD What I meant by upside down is by laying down with my face facing down. XD I assume if I learn to last a good 25 minutes this way I would surely last longer than 25 minutes the other way due to gravity. Lol thanks for the advice by the way burtybasset.

Comment

Lol. XD What I meant by upside down is by laying down with my face facing down. XD I assume if I learn to last a good 25 minutes this way I would surely last longer than 25 minutes the other way due to gravity. Lol thanks for the advice by the way burtybasset.
                    Burtybasset gave you some excellent advice

Use the position that you feel would be the most comfortable for you. Keeping that in mind, intense sexual activity can require a high degree of cardiovascular fitness. If you're lacking in that area, it's advisable that you make improvements so that it becomes less of an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                      Burtybasset gave you some excellent advice

Use the position that you feel would be the most comfortable for you. Keeping that in mind, intense sexual activity can require a high degree of cardiovascular fitness. If you're lacking in that area, it's advisable that you make improvements so that it becomes less of an issue.
                      Thanks Big Al

Comment

Thanks Big Al
                        You're welcome

Comment

Hey, Big Al? In the kegel exercises, how will I know if I am actually getting a good workout?
                          I though the PC muscle was supposed to get sore, just like any other muscle, after a good workout.
                          So, how will I know if I am actually making good progress with kegels?

Comment

Oh! Big Al would you recommend doing kegels with an erection or flaccid?

Comment

Hey, Big Al? In the kegel exercises, how will I know if I am actually getting a good workout?
                              I though the PC muscle was supposed to get sore, just like any other muscle, after a good workout.
                              So, how will I know if I am actually making good progress with kegels?
                              The PC muscles are engaged every time that you use the restroom for the purposes of elimination. These are not a set of muscles that you'll want to have sore! You should feel a mild exhaustion at the end of a workout.

Oh! Big Al would you recommend doing kegels with an erection or flaccid?
                              For best results your kegels should be done while your penis is erect.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                                The PC muscles are engaged every time that you use the restroom for the purposes of elimination. These are not a set of muscles that you'll want to have sore! You should feel a mild exhaustion at the end of a workout.

For best results your kegels should be done while your penis is erect.
                                Oh ok, Thanks Big Al.

Comment

Working...
                                X