No announcement yet.

What do you guys think is thick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For us here that dream with having a baseball bat is average, but for a girl I would say anything over 4.5-4.75 is big. I am 6.2 and never realize the size until a girl see it. It is comparable to the majority of female wrists and a little smaller than an iphone 5s. But to me I'm still just average.

Comment

Still a virgin so I have no real basis for where I'm at. I always thought mine was pretty average, but the more I read the more it seems to be up there, which I never would have thought. Again I can't say anything about how I've dealt (yet) with it, but from what I've picked up on once you break 5 you're already in a decent spot, and add another quarter inch to that and you're thick haha.
      Starting Stats (6/30/15):
      BPEL- 6.8"
      MSEG- 5.4"
      BPFSL- 6.7"

Current Stats (7/28/15):
      BPEL- 6.8"
      MSEG- 5.4"
      BPFSL- 7.0" (+.3")

Goal:
      BPEL- 8"
      EG- 5.5"

Comment

that is interesting, so it seems like length is more important? trying to figure that out...

Comment

5.5 is thick

aka gas station dick because it "fills you up".

Comment

ok, then i am not thick. good to know (sorta)

Comment

This is like asking what is tall. Certainly anyone over average height could at least mount an argument they are tall .
              On the other hand I have a friend 6' 7" and he thinks 6' 4" is pretty average .

Comment

Originally posted by kilgore View Post
                that is interesting, so it seems like length is more important? trying to figure that out...
                That depends on the girl. I've been with girls who love my thickness because they feel fuller, but can't handle the length near the cervix. Interestingly that type of girl orgasm from clit stimulation. I've been with other girls that love the pounding in the cervix from the length, but can barely handle the rubbing from the girth. And those orgasm from g spot. No matter what always make sure you fuck the fucking fuck out of all of them

Comment

How Long is My Schlong?

You're at the 83th-percentile dude, enjoy your girth and girl.
                  Log
                  Measurements (Current):
                  BPEL: 7.25"
                  HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

I couldn't imagine that a 6" girth penis like mine was above average. Sometimes my wife complains a little. I'm new in this PE World and my goal is to increase lenght.
                    Last edited by tcastle; 07-31-2015, 07:45 AM.
                    Start BPEL - 7.5" / EG - 6.0"

Goal BPEL - 8.7" / EG - 6.5"

Comment

well when I was around 5 to 5.25 MSEG I was told I was pretty thick, and now at 5.5 ive been told its pretty thick, but when I look down at it it just doesn't seem thick enough. I'd say around 6.5 is probably decent thickness, but that might send girlies running to the hills hahaha!

Comment

6.75inches or 7 inches girth is thick i think.

I am at 6.25 inches girth now, hoping to hit 6.5inches girth.

Comment

I'd go for a girth where you can't quite make your fingers touch if you hold your erection in an 'OK' grip. For me this would be around the 6 inch mark
                          25/01/14: BPEL 6'' * 5.1'' .......... 25/03/14: BPEL 6.3'' & 5.1

31/10/14: BPEL 6.5'' & 5.3 .......... 02/03/15 BPEL 6.75'' * 5.5''

10/01/16: BPEL 6.9'' * 5.4''

07/03/16: BPEL 7.1'' * 5.5'' - Including various breaks here and there

Comment

Originally posted by 15rando View Post
                            cuts out a large portion of girls just to please a small 1% of size queens. worse blowjobs ect.

Im not saying a 5.5-6 girth is bad lol, I do not see who wouldnt want it.
                            Its just that its not something to be obsessed about trying to reach, especially considering the small likelihood of reaching it through pe.
                            I would trade my 4.5 for your 6 in a heartbeat haha
                            why are you making girls the top priority? do PE for you, no to please a defined group of women. I'm 6`, I have problems because of it and I can't give two fucks, I will keep the growing on.
                            edit: you have guys like jockinthebox that are saying "i dont want more girth", but they don't want it because it causes problems to them (no dp, having to use lube, whatv). This is what I'm saying, do it for yourself on the first place!Of course, on sex related things you'll want to take your partners into account, but always that it doesn't sets you back.
                            2hung4life
                            Last edited by 2hung4life; 02-03-2016, 05:34 AM.
                            Initial measures(4 february 2016): Erect length: 7.44 (18,9 cm) Erect girth: 6.18 (15.7cm)
                            31 December 2016 goals: Erect length: 8 (20,30 cm) Erect girth: 6.3 (16 cm)
                            Final goal (2130 circa): Humanity had to move to Mars in order to let my boy space on Earth

Riding the Tiger baby

Comment

What is thick? For my hole i think 1 inch would be too much, but for penis 7 is ok
                              Nov 13 BPEL 7,28 EG: 5,79
                              Dec 13 BPEL 7,6 EG 5,79
                              Jan 14 BPEL 7,87 EG 5,79
                              Aug 15 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,0
                              Jan 16 BPEL 8,2 EG 6,18
                              Mar 16 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,3
                              Mar 16
                              BPEL 8,34 EG 6,28

Jul 16

BPEL 8.46
                              EG 6.38

Comment

I think the 6 in 8x6 is pretty decent.
                                Just to reminded myself - I tinkered a 6'' paper cylinder and yeah.. 6 is awesome from a 5.5 POV.
                                6 is the for me point where I stop being able to wrap my fingers around it (my middle & thumb finger barely touch - like an atom is missing betteen them) and thats what I want - not being able to wrap around (girth) and along (length; both hands) it!
                                ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ BPEL/NBPEL⠀x MSEG/BEG
                                Started 6.50/5.50⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
                                Current 8.11/7.25⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
                                Targets 9.00/8.00⠀⠀x 6.00/6.25 (or longer!)

journal

Comment

Working...
                                X