No announcement yet.

What do you guys think is thick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm around 14cm or just over when erect so around 5.5 inches and some girls have told me my penis is really thick but others have taken it with ease. My current gf when aroused can easily take more, so off to reaching 6 inches and above
    Start: 10.09.2017
    BPEL 18cm (7.")
    EG 14cm (5.5")

Current:
    BPEL 18cm (7")
    EG 14.5cm (5.5")

Goal:
    BPEL 22.5cm (9.0")
    EG 17.5cm (7")

Comment

I'd say over 5.25 is thick. 5.5 and up being notably so.
      BPEL - 7.4"
      MEG - 4.9"

Goal - MEG 5.5"

Comment

You're thick bro.
        I started off 5.1in or so in girth and after JP90 was easily 5.5in. I've half measured my semi after jelqing and was at 5.75 MEG but I'm not due to measure till October lol. But In the past I've literally had girls draw diagrams comparing me to their past guys. I just thought I was average and others were tiny before I came to pegym.

My current gf I accidentally opened her messages the day after we first had sex & all she could tell her bestie was how thick I was. "Girl that boy big... his pipi thick af!"
        Put it this way you're thick when girls who say they're always "ready to go" can't take you immediately.
        GymRatGuy
        Last edited by GymRatGuy; 09-17-2017, 02:42 AM.
        My Journey!
        04/28/14 - 6/23/17
        NBFL 3.75 - 4.8in
        BPEL ~5.84 - 7.1in
        MEG 5.12 - 5.5in

Comment

I started at 5.25, I've been fluctuating between 5.4 and 5.5. I haven't had sex since I started PE a couple months ago, so I can't attest to the new girth. But even at the old girth I was told I was thick. Some girls have had no issue with it, others needed me to put in lots of foreplay and take it slow. I have accidentally hurt a couple girls and they couldn't have sex for a few days. One girl it was super hard to get in past the vulva, but her internal stuff was the opposite. It was bizarre (although kinda cool, we're all unique). Anyways, with that in mind, I would say a little over 5' is probably where it starts to be considered thick, but it all depends on the partner you have blah, blah, blah.
          Starting - Goal
          BPEL: 6.7 - BPEL: 8.5
          MSEG: 5.25 - MSEG: 6.25
          Current: BPEL: 7.0 MSEG: 5.6

Comment

Thread moved to Penis Enlargement Forum. It's NOT a POLL!

Comment

I'm from India and my girlfriend is short and has a tight vagina. She thinks I am thick while I'm only at 4.5 girth currently. Half an inch more in girth and I'd be satisfied with my thickness.
              7BootyK's Progress Log
              | BP: 5.75, NBP: 4.75, EG: 4.5 |
              09.01.2017 | BP: 6.10, NBP: 5.11, EG: 4.5 |

Goal- 7x5

Comment

I've been pretty promiscuous in the past (lost count at 50 partners, mostly female). I never thought I was thick, nor did I get many comments about size period. Maybe a couple girls said it was "big", "fat", "perfect" or something like that. So, naturally I didn't think I was big. I have a tree trunk dick no doubt. I taper from 5.1" glans, 5.0" mid, 6.0"+ base girth; so I would assume penetration is much easier than if I were 6-6.2" the whole way. I do notice I get a lot of teeth during a BJ when they get closer to the base.
                Current: 8" BPEL max & 5.45" (averaged from 6.2" base, 5.0" mid, 5.1" glans.

Goal: 8" NBPEL & even 6.0" girth

Comment

Originally posted by White_Horse69 View Post
                  I've been pretty promiscuous in the past (lost count at 50 partners, mostly female). I never thought I was thick, nor did I get many comments about size period. Maybe a couple girls said it was "big", "fat", "perfect" or something like that. So, naturally I didn't think I was big. I have a tree trunk dick no doubt. I taper from 5.1" glans, 5.0" mid, 6.0"+ base girth; so I would assume penetration is much easier than if I were 6-6.2" the whole way. I do notice I get a lot of teeth during a BJ when they get closer to the base.
                  You're a lucky man to be finding women who can get close to your base during a BJ with 8"BPEL!

I think 6" is thick, but of course girths less than that are still above average, starting around 5 1/4" or so is girth, IMO.
                  Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

I got more comments about being long whem my penis was 6.75" bpel than whem it was 7.75" plus.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                      I got more comments about being long whem my penis was 6.75" bpel than whem it was 7.75" plus.
                      me too. It doesn't make sense ahah
                      If you're a Pumping expert and want to give some advices...here: :)
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journey.html

Comment

When I hear thick I imagine a big protruded CS chamber giving big depth looking from the side

When I hear fat I think of well developed CC, giving that width

Comment

At 5 inches Mseg pre PE not a single one of my partner's from the age of 16 when I first had sex, to my now 35 years has ever come close to calling me thick! Now at 5.5" mseg I feel I'm dipping a toe into "girthy" territory, my opinion is 5.75-6" is thick.
                          Start May 17 NBPEL 5.5"
                          MSEG 5.0"

Comment

As someone coming from pretty low girth when I started, over 5 is thick. I started at 4 1/4 MEG so... Not only that another 1/4 inch your thicker than a toilet paper tube or very very close. Sorry but no average guy is passing the toilet paper tube test. Long story short your pretty thick imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                              Now I'm sad.... lol
                              Original/Current Stats:
                              2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                              2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                              Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                              Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                              Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

6.5"

Comment

Working...
                                X