Circumcised?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am circumcized.

My wife (and I didn't protest to much) decided to not have our boy circumcized. Not looking forward to the day when he questions why dad looks different than his does. Wondering how to explain that to him without confusing him.
    Current: BPEL = 6.25"; NBPEL = 5.5"; MEG = 4.5625"
    2022-12-31 Goal: BPEL = 7.0" | NBPEL = 6.5" | MEG = 5.0"

Comment

• More than 600 participants have voted so far, and a little more than 53% of those who voted are circumcised. I had in fact expected the percent of circumcised members here to be much higher.

Comment

• Good point, perhaps because there are many members from other countries that don't regularly practice it.

I was cut tight at birth, had problems with erections when growing up, and now that I'm doing foreskin restoration I'm convinced my size would have been bigger if I could have developed naturally.

Comment

• Uncut, and wouldn't change it ever!
          8.75BPEL x 6.25EG, 8.25NBPEL Wife Wants No More! Penis Health For Now.

Comment

• Originally posted by TomFoolery View Post
            I am circumcized.

My wife (and I didn't protest to much) decided to not have our boy circumcized. Not looking forward to the day when he questions why dad looks different than his does. Wondering how to explain that to him without confusing him.
            When he's old enough to notice and asks the question, just be honest with him (in an age appropriate answer). Tell him he will see other boys / men who are both different (like you) and alike (like him) in bathrooms & locker rooms as he matures. Also, tell him you & his mother made a decision to allow him to choose for himself, once he's old enough to make that decision. It's not really something he should be concerned about (because you will have taught him to take proper care of his hygiene by then) and is perfectly normal and healthy.

He will likely not only accept but appreciate the consideration given him to make a decision about his own body that every male is entitled to (but not ALL are granted) by parents. You made the RIGHT choice, IMO, and I was circumcised at birth.

Comment

• I would not have circumcised my son if it not been on the advise of his Urologist to help prevent bladder infections.
              A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

• Uncut American....thankful i am uncircumcised

Comment

• I was circumcised I restored my foreskin and it's awesome I can't believe how much better it feels to have it back on

Comment

• 'Happily cut. I like the cut look. 'But i'd never throw an uncut guy out of bed if he was really clean. Some uncut guys don't keep themselves clean. A little smegma can be interesting but it depends on the guy.

Comment

• I am a cut man, I have the scar line, I even have marks left by stitches. I was circumcised as a child, I don't remember having a foreskin. My elder brother had Phimosis and had to be circumcised, the doctors told my parents (Maltese mother, Scot father) I was going the same way, so I was circumcised also. My younger brothers, I have three of those, are as nature meant them to be. It is not just Finland in NE Europe where circumcision is practically non existent, it is all Europe.

How do I feel about be cut? I am fine with it, I like the look except for the scar line, and I have a frenum. I think it in the USA that the frenum is removed. I am thinking of getting a couple of frenum piercings, one just under the glans and another about 1 cm down.

My two sons from my marriage are not circumcised, my ex wife considered it to be mutilation and some type of abuse of children. My eldest son who was adopted after he was born is not circumcised either. In Australia circumcision has greatly reduced, it is due to all those immigrants from Europe, Asia, Africa that produce most of the children nowadays, they don't circumcise.

Here in the Northern Territory, the law required you to wait till your son is 1 year old, and the parents must be assessed by psychologists as to why they want their son to be circumcised. Personally I would just go to a rabbi or a muslim cleric and get the op done.
                      closed155
                      Last edited by closed155; 01-01-2018, 01:47 AM.

Comment

• Female genital mutilation is a horrible atrocity. So is male genital mutilation.

I'd never consider having any part of my son's body hacked off. If a urologist recommended me to do so, I would politely throw his advice in the trash can where it belongs.

Keeping the natural, extra pleasurable sensation, and the protection of the glans is far, far more important than "looks".
                        Last edited by Coyote; 07-26-2018, 07:53 AM.

Comment

• I'm uncut and love it. I like to stretch it out, inflate it. Trying to get some extra overhang.

I'd never refuse a good looking guy because he's cut, but I do have a soft spot for a nice foreskin, just more to play with ya know? Has to be clean tho...wtf

Comment

• I'm uncut and happy to be so.
                            Reaching puberty in the 1970's there was not much information about (like the internet now) and Dad ( God Bless you Dad) never advised me.
                            So when I started wanking I remember being worried when my foreskin started to pop back over the glans and there was a painful and worried few weeks as I cleaned off accumulated dried cum and skin from underneath it in the bath.
                            A few discrete chats with mates re-assured me and all has been well ever since -except for two things.
                            I know I have to carefully clean the reptile every day without fail or it literally gets smelly.
                            The other thing is that I am really turtled (see photos)when flaccid or cool, and it may be related. I am here because I want to make my flaccid state better.
                            When I am hard it always pops back quite early on, I know some guys pretty much have to force it back.
                            I'm going to start with Bathmate soon and hoe this is going to improve my flaccid look.

Comment

Working...
                            X