No announcement yet.

Circumcised?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am cut , I think the phone rang or my doctor was looks at the nurses ass because i think he cut a little to much off.

Comment

Originally posted by Letitride View Post
      I am cut , I think the phone rang or my doctor was looks at the nurses ass because i think he cut a little to much off.
      haha well in my opinion, ANY amount is too much. You should think about doing FR man...if your interested in regrowing it!!
      I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Im uncut and I like it. At first I thought it was abnormal, my dad is cut and he said he didnt want anyone touching my penis as a baby so he didnt let them do it to me and I am so grateful for that now. I know sex must be better for me and I hav experienced some preE problems but I think it is more of a mental thing and I am working to overcome that, I am still young so that probably has something to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wentworth View Post
          Im uncut and I like it. At first I thought it was abnormal, my dad is cut and he said he didnt want anyone touching my penis as a baby so he didnt let them do it to me and I am so grateful for that now. I know sex must be better for me and I hav experienced some preE problems but I think it is more of a mental thing and I am working to overcome that, I am still young so that probably has something to do with it.
          Your dad was right to do so and was pretty brave to decline it, kudos.
          And obviously you know it's not abnormal, that's the point, it's NATURAL!
          Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Thought about it years ago but decided not to have it cut. Think it looks better cut but I think it is a littel moor fealing uncut

Comment

Pretty old thread here. Meh, oh well. I'm uncut and very happy about it. I wouldn't like to be circumsized. I am jealous of cut guys having it easier when it comes to hanging though. I don't mind at all guys who are proud of being cut, and the last thing I'd want to do is to make them sad about it. To anyone considering circumsicion though, I would highly recommend reading up about it's function, anatomy and structure, and benefits before you make the decision. There's some great info around here at PEGym. There are also methods of treating certain complications of the foreskin, like phimosis, that don't resort to surgery.

Comment

Up until 3 days ago, I was uncut.

I am very glad I got it done and wish I would have done it sooner. I haven't been able to pull my foreskin back since I was 10 years old. I didn't even know that was a problem for many many years. Women do comment about my penis and I guess it does look unusual (US west coast). This has affected me in a lot of ways. Right now it is still swollan from being cut and extremly sensitive, but looks like it's going to be a nice looking "normal" penis. Still wish it was bigger, but at least I don't feel like such a freak anymore and when I say this, it's because my foreskin did not pull back at all. It wasn't even close, creams did nothing for me. I remember going through physicals as a kid and the doc's commenting on it, but they never did anything about it. Wish they would have done their job correctly, this should have been addressed long ago.
                Kasuad
                Last edited by Kasuad; 07-27-2012, 10:56 AM.

Comment

I'm cut. No regrets. Plenty of sensitivity, looks nice (IMO), clean, etc... BUT....being cut is all I know as I was cut @ birth. I think it matters very little. either way as long as it make us and our lovers happy. Those who degrade others for being cut or uncut make me wonder sometimes. Be happy with what you have. If it bothers you and you can change it, be thorough in your decision making process, then be happy with what ever you decide.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym, DArtagnan. My rep power must pack a punch, glad I could start you out right. Nice post. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

• happily uncut = didn't like being different as a kid, but no regrets now
                      ClarkUncut
                      Start 9/15/2012
                      BPEL - 6.8
                      EG - 5.7
                      Erect Goal
                      BPEL goal - 8
                      EG goal - 6.2

Comment

• I'm uncut and very happy about it. It's velvety.

Comment

• Uncut but am considering it if it can fix my premature ejaculation issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evolutionoid View Post
                            Uncut but am considering it if it can fix my premature ejaculation issue.
                            Getting cut won't cure your PreE. Have a read of the stickys at the top of the PreE forum.
                            On a break from the forum
                            imac's Phallosan Forte Progress Log
                            Pelvic Floor Balance
                            Confusion With Reverse Kegels

Reverse Kegel Breathing (Meditative Reverse Kegels)

Comment

• I am cut. Currently the medical field is advising this the healthier choice. The incidence of std is higher for uncut. And also much more hygienic.

Comment

• Originally posted by billywilliams View Post
                                I am cut. Currently the medical field is advising this the healthier choice. The incidence of std is higher for uncut. And also much more hygienic.
                                Not true, also 10 seconds to wash your dick is too hard to do?

Comment

Working...
                                X