X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh No Man

Originally posted by hiro View Post
    Why after that?
    Hiro, don't do it! I swear you will regret it. It's not only painful as an adult, but contrary to how evolution built your body. That foreskin has a purpose. Respect that.
    Hooded

Hooded Jack

BPFSL - 6"
    EL - 7"
    BPEL - 7 1/2"
    EG - 6"
    EQ - 9"

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
      I'm cut, but the good doctor left a lot of foreskin, and the frenulum, of course, so with all the P.E. under my belt my dick hangs with the foreskin covering half the glans, so flaccid, I look uncut--best of both worlds. Ha, ha.

damn dude that sound like mine too... what nationality r u?

Comment

Originally Posted by going411by7 https://www.pegym.com/forums/../imag...s/viewpost.gif
        I'm cut, but the good doctor left a lot of foreskin, and the frenulum, of course, so with all the P.E. under my belt my dick hangs with the foreskin covering half the glans, so flaccid, I look uncut--best of both worlds. Ha, ha.

PEkid .Thanks for the post. Going411by7 ,I'll copy that, same here.Still have some to play with and cover my head.
        WooHoo!!!

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

I'm afraid it's true

Originally posted by DickMaster View Post
          I´m uncut. Being uncut is VERY common in Finland. I heard that being cut is very common in USA. Is it true?
          Yes I'm afraid it's true we in America are predominately cut. The history is a long one, and too long to go into here. We all carry mis-information around in our lives and it comes from many sources; unknowing parents, religion, social habits, etc. It starts out as dogma, then stays around so long it becomes accepted as "normal", and thus is perpetuated. Cutting off any piece of your body is pure lunacy. But no man wants to admit his manhood has been compromised, and thus will resist to admit the tragedy. I've been on both sides of this issue. Cut an as infant, and restored as an adult. From every ounce of logic I have, circumcision compromises the sensation you have. Take it from me, keep Finland "intact" and don't copy the American habit.
          PS: You are indeed a lucky man that you did not loose your frenulum. That is the epicenter of the sensation you feel. I lost mine, but in appearance, you can't tell I was ever cut. And I can show you the proof.\
          Cheers,
          Hooded

Hooded Jack

BPFSL - 6"
          EL - 7"
          BPEL - 7 1/2"
          EG - 6"
          EQ - 9"

Comment

I'm uncut and damned grateful for it. At 39 years old, I thanked my biological mother for not allowing it. If I had been sliced, I know I would have serious issues with it today.

Comment

I am cut, and I don't think I have any regrets whatsoever with being cut. Here's my post on another circumcision related thread (https://www.pegym.com/forums/links-f...mcision-2.html):

My circumcision is basically founded on religion.. It's not that I don't like being cut, I actually like it (I don't know if I'd survive having my sensitive head touch the cloth of my underwear when I get hard and my foreskin would retract). And besides, I was circumcised when I was about 10 years old, and circumcision being a tradition, of course I did not really ask much about why and how it is done.

The only regret that I have is that I no longer remember the feeling of being uncut, unlike most of you guys here who are at least in their teens and can still recall the feeling of an uncut dick. Good thing, though, that my doctor let me keep my frenulum intact, at least I am still super sensitive somewhere there.

My operation was done by laser. The doctor sort of burnt a straight line above my foreskin so there's is a ring probably one or two centimeters below my glans, and there is a bunch of skin underneath the shaft, which actually was my foreskin. It's not the most beautiful dick in the world, but it's one of the most beautiful ones in my country.
              What I've learned in my previous experiences in losing motivation in fitness and in PE is that I shouldn't think of them as added activities I am required to put extra effort in finishing, but as part of my daily life and I'd be happy to accomplish them.

Comment

I'm cut any i dont know what you guys are making all the fuss about. Really i have amazing sensation in my penis and i am glad i am cut
                Started 8/4/09 BPEL 6 1/2'' BPFL 6 9/16'' EG 4 3/4''
                9/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 6 13/16'' EG 5 1/8''
                10/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 7'' EG 5 1/4''
                11/4/09 BPEL 6 15/16'' BPFL 7 1/8'' EG 5 1/4''
                12/04/09 BPEL 7 1/16'' BPFL 7 1/4'' EG 5 1/4''

RESTART of PE
                1/10/14 BPEL 6.5'' EG 5''

Comment

I'm not circumcised and I love it. I have thought of what it would be like to not have the extra skin though.

Comment

Originally posted by PEkid View Post
                    damn dude that sound like mine too... what nationality r u?
                    American. I guess you, maelsukr, and I lucked out. I surely am grateful to the good doctor for leaving me all that skin and the frenulum intact. This was a long time ago, but the man knew what he was doing.

Comment

Uncut

Originally posted by JohnSmith011 View Post
                      I'm cut any i dont know what you guys are making all the fuss about. Really i have amazing sensation in my penis and i am glad i am cut
                      I respect your opinion John, but fact is, you probably have nothing to compare with. Guys who were cut at birth, or at least before adulthood, do not know the difference. Too, no guy wants to admit his manhood has been compromised. There is nothing on our bodies that was not created through evolution that did not have a purpose. The foreskin is no different. You may have sensational sensitivity but it's all relative. I can cut an ear off so I don't have to wash it, but I can tell you, I won't be able to hear as well. And so it goes. Enjoy your manhood, compromised or not.
                      Cheers

Hooded Jack

BPFSL - 6"
                      EL - 7"
                      BPEL - 7 1/2"
                      EG - 6"
                      EQ - 9"

Comment

Personally, I like the way my dick looks. So you can say whatever the fuck you guys want about being cut or not. To each his own. I'm very happy with my dick, even pre-PE when it was a bit smaller. It's a pretty pretty cock.
                        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I'm uncut, which is common in countries other than the USA. I am glad I am, because my glans is extremely sensitive. I like that a lot - having read that circumcision can reduce sensation (don't know if this is true as I wouldn't know), I am happy to have it like this. Hygiene is certainly tricky at times. As a child, I remember I never cleaned it until I was about 6 years old.... you can imagine the nasty build-up in there over several years. Now though I keep it in good condition.

Any one in this thread have or had phimosis? I had it as a kid, which I think I could blame my terrible hygiene on, but it disappeared when I hit puberty and started masturbating. I think I have masturbated a bit much throughout life though as I have discoloured patches on my foreskin, which the doctor assures me is fine.

Comment

I'm happily uncircumcised. I'm quite attached to my foreskin - literally and emotionally
                            Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Comment

I am circumcised
                              Time to put in the work to reach my goals

"The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our goals too high and falling short, but rather in setting our goals too low, and achieving them..." MBG...

Comment

uncut here
                                29/12/09 ....23/1/10......6/3/10......12/5/10

BPEL-6" .....BPEL-61/4"..BPEL-6.5"...BPEL-63/4"
                                EG-43/4".....EG-5"........EG-51/4"....EG-5.5"
                                NBPEL-53/4"

SHORT TERM GOAL

BPEL-7"
                                EG-5.25"

LONG TERM GOAL

BPEL-8"
                                EG-6"