Will perform 700 - 1200 jelqs in the evening depending on my mood

Comment

<USER IS UNDER AGED>
      <content filed away>
      Dangler
      Senior Administrator
      ☼ Wizard ☼
      White Tiger Award 2015
      Last edited by Dangler; 07-09-2017, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Day before yesterday 1 hour of manual stretching . GREAT WORKOUT

Comment

Yesterday 1000 Dual forced Jelqs and bends . The tip of my foreskin was very very swollen after the session but it went away within a couple of hours

Comment

So far today i completed 700 dual forced jelqs and bends . Will do another hour of stretching before bed

Comment

Thread has been moved to the Progress Forum.
              To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Not going to lie, having such a big workout can be very demotivating sometimes and i try to switch things up to make it interesting! Non the less i never skip workouts! Also, I am planning on doing 10 reps of 60 second isolated compression squeezes instead of 30 because i felt like i was getting smaller in girth!

Comment

Yesterday i did 45 mins of manual stretching along with 10 reps of 0 - 60 second isolated compression squeezes! Pufff that was intense and my venis were popping!

Comment

GUYS I HAVE GREAT NEWS! ALL THE WORK IS PAYING OFF! Erect size has not changed much but my BPFS has gone up! It used to be 5.75" when i started this thread and it resembled my BPEL which is also 5.75".

BUT TODAY i measured my BPFS and it was at a solid 6"!!!!!
                    Then i did a session of 1200 dual forced jelq and bends . The last 300 jelqs were completely done for flacid gains and my erection was around 20%. I focused on really getting a downward movement during the last 300 jelqs.

AND MAN the results post workout.
                    My BPFS was at a solid 6.5"!!! it felt alot stretchier than usual and i double , triple, quadriple checked and it was still at an amazing 6.5"!
                    But after around 7 to 8 minutes i saw i shrink back to 6" and it stayed there. I know that 0.5" gain wasnt permanent, but as a member who started off at 4 inches, it gave me a sense of hope
                    I think my BPEL has gone up by 0.1" or so but i may be wrong

UPDATE = Cold BPFS = 6"
                    Post workout BPFS = 6.5"

Comment

I also have a torch which is 7 inches long and i always compare my dick to it haha :P After my session, i gave it a full stretch and it was almost as long as the torch ! I literally said to myself , " This bitch aint done growing" LOL

Comment

I would also like to add that i have set 7" in BPFSL as a goal as well haha! Why? I dont know ! But it motivated the hell outa me!

Comment

Finished 1200 jelqs and bends . Looking forward to an hour of stretching!!

Comment

Looking good. Keep It up.
                            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by SmallShortDaddy View Post
                              GUYS I HAVE GREAT NEWS! ALL THE WORK IS PAYING OFF! Erect size has not changed much but my BPFS has gone up! It used to be 5.75" when i started this thread and it resembled my BPEL which is also 5.75".

BUT TODAY i measured my BPFS and it was at a solid 6"!!!!!
                              Then i did a session of 1200 dual forced jelq and bends . The last 300 jelqs were completely done for flacid gains and my erection was around 20%. I focused on really getting a downward movement during the last 300 jelqs.

AND MAN the results post workout.
                              My BPFS was at a solid 6.5"!!! it felt alot stretchier than usual and i double , triple, quadriple checked and it was still at an amazing 6.5"!
                              But after around 7 to 8 minutes i saw i shrink back to 6" and it stayed there. I know that 0.5" gain wasnt permanent, but as a member who started off at 4 inches, it gave me a sense of hope
                              I think my BPEL has gone up by 0.1" or so but i may be wrong

UPDATE = Cold BPFS = 6"
                              Post workout BPFS = 6.5"
                              Very nice, i knew youd do it

Comment

Completed a 1000 dual forced jelq and bends. Around 600 were focused on girth while the remaining 400 were focused on length. Measured BPFSL again after the workout, and it was at 6.5" I am a happy man

Comment

Working...
                                X