No announcement yet.

My journey from 4.3" girth to 5" girth and 5" length to 6" length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YESS!!! Put it on the table and CRUSH IT!

That girth goal will be smashed IMO, but tbh your 7 inch length goal by end of the year might be over reaching. Why im saying this? to be a negative hater? noooo...im saying this cuz doing an hour of PE everyday stretching and forcing it will most likely not give you the results by december, but CAN give you injury/s that will set you back.

Im saying your goal is reachable, just need longer time to add over an inch of length in less than 6months. or maybe i miss read your goals, im sleepy.
    2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
    1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
    1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
    1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

My goal at the end of the year is 6 inches man 7 inches is just the ultimate goal which i hope i can achieve within the next 2 years.
      My BPEL is a little bit over 5.75 inches so i am close

I believe i can get to 6.5" BPEL by the end of this year tbh. Because i have read multiple members saying that BPFSL is an indicator of future gains! And my BPFSL at the end of a session is at 6.5"

Comment

I took a rest day today. Yesterday i did 1200 dual forced jelqs and bends . Along with one hour of manual stretching

Comment

Sorry guys i could not post here for the last 3 days. I have been busy with college work. But during the 3 days i was gone, The first day i completed 1200 dual forced jelqs and bends along with 10 reps of isolated compression squeezes. The next day i did only 1 hour of manual stretching. Yesterday was taken as a rest day because i had to complete my assignment.

Comment

Today i did 1200 jelqs and bends with 900 of them focused solely on girth and the remaining 300 were focused on length. In order to transition from working on girth to length, all i did was i slowly allowed my erection to go down and did the remaining 300 jelqs. This makes your dick flexible and stretchy and long as f*ck after the session.

PS- I may or may not have sent my girlfriend a video of me swinging my soft buddy from side to side ...... What? I said "maybe not" haha!

Comment

Well those are intense workouts SSD , keep it up, but make sure you do not over do it , do not injure that pecker.
              My top goals:
              1) Positive mind
              2) Top-notch EQ
              3) Stamina
              4) Bigger unit

05/2017 - BPEL 6,1'' x EG 4''
              First goal - BPEL 6.3'' x EG 4.15''

MY LOG

Comment

I was doing my jelqs yesterday and i was at 800 and there was a power cut ugh. FML. After the lights came back on decided to do 24 minutes . Could have gone for an hour of manual stretching but my girl was being naughty so i couldnt haha

Comment

I was in the bathroom earlier and I noticed that my buddy felt just a little bit thicker and heavier. It wasnt alot, but it was definitely thicker! I will post my current size on August 4th

Comment

yesterday i completed 1200 dual forced jelqls n bends along with 24 minutes of manual stretching

Comment

A very relatable thread, keep posting, keep training! Good luck!
                      Start: bpel 6.5" x beg 4.5"
                      Current: bpel 7" x beg 5"
                      Short term goal: bpel 7.5" x beg 5.5"
                      Long term goal: bpel 8" x beg 6"

Comment

I just created a progress thread and have the same exact starting girth as you. I myself am focusing on girth, keep us updated!

Comment

I havent been workouts guys, my wifi wasnt working so i couldnt post. anyways
                          Today i did 1200 dual forced jelqsa and bends.... OH MY! the post workout flacid hang! Amazing!

Comment

IMPORTANT INFO.
                            YESTERDAY I DID A SMALL 10 MINUTE EDGING SESSION AND I MEASURED MY LENGTH
                            I will not post the results yet until 4th of August cause that is my birthday. I will give you guys a hint though.
                            When I started this thread, I said to myself, "It would be cool as hell if i can achieve my length goal before my birthday Well it looks like my dedication has brought me an early birthday present

Extremely happy with the results!
                            Results will be out soon brothers!!

Comment

thinking of buying a bathmate soon cause my girth gains are really lagging behind ugh

Comment

Originally posted by SmallShortDaddy View Post
                                thinking of buying a bathmate soon cause my girth gains are really lagging behind ugh
                                I would go with air pump. I have only gotten injuries with bathmate. And air pump you do not have to be in bathtub to make exercises, also with airpump i can read, work, watch tv while pumping , i made a attachmet from rope that hangs the tube from my neck so both hands are free while dick in the tube. Also with gauged air pump you can better control pressures and etc. Which is very important to your exercises. Anyway that is only my opinion. So yeah.
                                My top goals:
                                1) Positive mind
                                2) Top-notch EQ
                                3) Stamina
                                4) Bigger unit

05/2017 - BPEL 6,1'' x EG 4''
                                First goal - BPEL 6.3'' x EG 4.15''

MY LOG

Comment

Working...
                                X