No announcement yet.

Story of a french PEer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This lack of consistency again! Finally I didn't do any workout yesterday evening as I learned of a lot of important changes in my future life and wasn't at all in the mood of PEing. Hopefully, I should be back on the track this evening.
    I also started a program of PE through hypnosis in addition to my manual PE exercises hoping that they'll act in synergy. Let's see where the conjunction of the 2 will bring me!
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

hey man don't worry about skipping some workouts here and there.
      As long as you are on the right track that's all that matters imo

Comment

Good workout yesterday: fine stretching session, no problem with erection level during the jelqing session. To finish and warm down, I did some bed fowfers.
        Had good morning wood this morning.
        I didn't do my kegel workout yesterday but did a reverse kegel workout today.
        Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

I did a good workout yesterday though I thought I might get too erect from jelqing at the beginning. However everything was fine and I managed to keep my erection level as I wanted. I edged a bit afterwards with the fleshlight and cummed a bit too fast. I wonder whether I should keep on edging "manually" until I have a bit more experience before edging with the fleshlight and keep fro now as it is: just a sex toy! I used to have much longer edging session before... But maybe my tiredness plays a role in this...
          Hope that tonight will be my third session in a row since a long time now!

Comment

No third session yesterday, had sex instead. I did well in terms of stamina with a good EQ but wasn't satisfied. I can't tell why (not really in the mood? frustated not to be able to do what I want to as my wife keeps on slowing me down? Both?)...
            Anyway, I measured quickly yesterday and think that I have very small gains since my last measurement. It looks like I might be done with my beginner's gains... My official next measurement is supposed to be on sunday so I'll wait until then and make sure to measure correctly for the end of my 3 months...
            I didn't make my decision yet whether to upgrade my routine or keep it as it is but if my sunday's measurement doesn't show much gains, I'll probably throw in additional exercises. I was thinking of internal stretches for length and ULIs for girth, but maybe I should just increase my jelqing time (which is already important!). I'll try towel raises anyway... And I've got to work on my consistency too!

Comment

3 Months measurements

I didn't had a chance to do my workout yesterday and did some random bed fowfers.

As I wasn't sure that I'd be able to do it this WE and as I was 2 days away from any workout, I decided to take my official 3rd month measurements today. I didn't take pictures yet but will as soon as possible and didn't take faccid measurements. So, after 3 months of PE:
              BPFSL= 7.85" (= +1.15" since I started PE)
              BPEL= 7.25" (= +0.75")
              NBPEL= 6.6" (= +0.5")
              MEG= 5.075" (= +0.175")

But let me ask you a question: why are we never satisfied? Why do we always want more? (this was just an existential thought )
              Anyway, I'll modify a bit my routine by adding some internal stretches, increasing my jelqing time and doing some erect kegels/towel raises. So what I'm planning to do from now on a 3 days on, one day off basis (if my PIs are fine) is:
              _ warm up: at least 10 min
              _ basic stretches according to JP in all 5 directions
              _ 3 x 30s internal stretches
              _ jelqing: 3 x 25 BTB jelqs
              3 x 30 V-jelqs
              3 x 100 regular ok jelqs (2 hands = 1 rep for all type of jelqs), this should correspond roughly to 1h of jelqing
              _ 4 x 15 towel raises with a dry wash clothes, to be increased...
              _ warm down with edging or bed fowfers
              _ kegel routine: 500 regulars kegels by sets of 100 (with the 100th being a superkegel of at least 30 seconds) every other day and 250 reverse kegels the days inbetween by sets of 50.
              And I try to listen to PE hypnosis tracks at least once a day (twice if I can).
              I'll try to be as consistent as possible (at least more than last month) and will stay away from measurements for the next 3 months..
              normalguy
              Last edited by normalguy; 10-25-2010, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Very busy week end! I've been unable to PE at all so that's 4 days off, a well deserved rest after my first 3 months.
                I started my new routine yesterday and it's quite intense. I could feel really well the stretch from the internal stretches and the additionnal jelqs make a big difference. I was quite thick at the end. I did 4 x 15 towel raises using my brief, without any difficulties and then edged for 20 min, without cumming.
                We'll see whether I can do 3 days in a row of if I should stop after 2 days...
                Anyway I had good night woods and hung very low this morning.

Comment

Second session of my new routine yesterday. I thought yesterday that maybe I wanted to do too much as I felt sore part of the day but yesterday evening's session was fine, possibly because I applied a bit less strength and didn't edge at the end. I did some bed fowfers instead. Still no problem with the towel raises (4 x 15 with a brief). No negative PIs so far so I'm gonna do a third session tonight if possible.

Comment

awesome progress dude, real inspiring. keep it up
                    Oct 31st 2010
                    BPEL 7 3/4
                    MEG 6

Comment

Yes.... Third session in a row completed yesterday. Everything was fine but I'm not totally convinced by my technique of internal stretching. I saw that there were variations of it so maybe I should try another one, as I'm not totally comfortable with this one...
                      Jelqing was fine, as were towel raises with a brief and I edged afterwards during 20 min and ejaculated (unwanted). I also tried during my edging session to do ulis: I did 3 x 30s ulis and was really pleased in terms of immediate visual results.
                      Yesterday was a kegels day and today is a day off, except for reverse kegels.

Comment

Yesterday was a day off, not even had sex... some misunderstanding and a bit of arguing went in the way... better luck tonight maybe, but to keep my consistency, I sometimes wonder whether I should PE after sex instead of skipping another day...

Comment

No PE yesterday because of sex. Good sex but not freat... I'm still unhappy with my stamina though things are obviously better now. I considered for a while trying to do my workout afterwards but it was late and I'm quite tired these days. I just did sime random bed fowfers...
                          Yesterday was a kegel day and today a reverse kegel day.
                          My wife asked me when I would be done with my exercises as she's fed up of falling asleep alone in the bed. I told her that I wasn't happy yet with the results and wanted to continue... Looks like I'll have to have a set of good reasons prepared to justify all of this in the incoming months. But maybe some gains will do it!

Comment

Very interesting log you got my hooked!! So how are you doing with your routine ??? Are you doing a any particlaur PE workout??
                            Right now I'm doing PESG routine been doing it for 50 days now check out my log if interested.

Comment

Hey Danner, yeah, my new routine's fine. I did it yesterday and edged afterwards for 20 minutes with my fleshlight (ended up cumming).
                              I wonder when I should exchange my brief for something a bit heavier when doing my towel raises. Maybe every 2 weeks should be fine...
                              Today is a kegel day...
                              No workout since a few months: I couldn't find the time for it with 2 kids at home including a 2 months old baby! I'd like to start again running at least but it seems that I'm lacking a bit of motivation in this domain. Looks like I prefer to have the penis of Peter North than the muscles of Arnold Schwarzenegger!

Comment

Good PE workout yesterday: stretching was fine, jelqing was great and towel raises as well. I finished by doing bed fowfers and fell asleep. I'm happy with my new routine though I'm getting a bit bored during my jelqing sessions which are very long now... I had good night/morning woods and was really horny when I woke up this morning. But the kids wake up before we do so, no sex ...
                                I did only part of my kegels workout yesterday and didn't listen to my pE hypnosis tracks. Today is a reverse kegels day.

Comment

Working...
                                X