Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 June

-Superb PE session today.
    Ive been studying a good princip of getting your unit ready for stretching.

It consists of a really proper 10 min warmup, followed by a 15 min long Jelq session, followed by a 3 min warmup.The results are a nice loose "stretchable" penis.

-Been doing PE for 1 month now
    Start:2008-10-4
    Reborn Alpha Male
    BPFSL (18")
    FG (10 cm )
    BPEL ( 23 cm)
    MEG (15 cm)
    ----
    EQ (~ 8)

Comment

CP, I like your idea of second warm up before stretching. I get something similar because I have the warm sock resting on the exposed side of my penis when I do my stretches. Keeps the tissues very pliable and feels good, too. I also do 50 kegels in each stretch position. I find that around kegel 30, I feel the tissues loosening and I can stretch further. I get about 1 minute of stretching in each direction with 50 kegels.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy 8 View Post
        CP, I like your idea of second warm up before stretching. I get something similar because I have the warm sock resting on the exposed side of my penis when I do my stretches. Keeps the tissues very pliable and feels good, too. I also do 50 kegels in each stretch position. I find that around kegel 30, I feel the tissues loosening and I can stretch further. I get about 1 minute of stretching in each direction with 50 kegels.
        Thanks for the input brother

If you get your unit into the "Magic jelly" -state,it responds very very well to stretching and you do not really get the "Tug back" effect which causes Girth gains and limits lenght gains.

-I found an very good picture describing the Tunica and Ligaments of the penis. "With a greater understanding we can achive better growth" is my motto.
        Attached Files
        C.Phantasy
        Last edited by C.Phantasy; 06-01-2009, 02:47 PM.
        Reborn Alpha Male
        BPFSL (18")
        FG (10 cm )
        BPEL ( 23 cm)
        MEG (15 cm)
        ----
        EQ (~ 8)

Comment

Thanks for posting the ligament link. It should really help the visualization process when I think about what I are trying to accomplish while I'm doing my stretches.

Comment

2 June
            -PE session very sooon.
            -Ive found a superb article about why we should add "Humming" to our PE sessions.
            Humming Greatly Increases Nasal Nitric Oxide -- Weitzberg and Lundberg 166 (2): 144 -- American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine

Short: It increases our Nasal "Nitric Oxide" which aids PE.
            Reborn Alpha Male
            BPFSL (18")
            FG (10 cm )
            BPEL ( 23 cm)
            MEG (15 cm)
            ----
            EQ (~ 8)

Comment

3 June
              -Rest day today
              -Flaccid feels great.

Ive made a change to my cardio routine, from now on cardio will be done in the morning before work with a little snack post workout.

-Been thinking about money and life,my conclusion was:
              "Live in the moment,the money you have to use in the moment is worth much more than extra money your saving for something else".
              C.Phantasy
              Last edited by C.Phantasy; 06-03-2009, 12:16 PM.
              Reborn Alpha Male
              BPFSL (18")
              FG (10 cm )
              BPEL ( 23 cm)
              MEG (15 cm)
              ----
              EQ (~ 8)

Comment

4 June
                -Rest day today
                -Penis feels great today.
                -Cardio was great
                -Ive been studying an very effective "Inner penis" stretch called over at MOS "The Ultimate PE excercise" (*lenght).
                Ultimate PE exercise - Page 6 - Matters of Size :: Free Penis Enlargement Forums and Exercises

"Picture"
                Matters of Size :: Free Penis Enlargement Forums and Exercises - View Single Post - Ultimate PE exercise
                It can create extreme stretch intensity by using minimum power in your wrist.
                I will try this one after 1.5 months with my ordinary routine.

TODAY I WILL FINALLY ORDER SS Light/Medium Package

Edit: JUST ordered the SS package number 1,I hope it will arrive sometime next week.
                C.Phantasy
                Last edited by C.Phantasy; 06-04-2009, 02:56 PM.
                Reborn Alpha Male
                BPFSL (18")
                FG (10 cm )
                BPEL ( 23 cm)
                MEG (15 cm)
                ----
                EQ (~ 8)

Comment

5 June
                  -Great PE session today. I discovered what German stallion´s progressive stretching is all about.
                  In my second Stretching period,I increased the timespan from 3 to 5 minutes, The 3 first minutes I had my unit stretched to about 60%,then slowly progressing to 105% +-5% in the following 2 minutes. What I felt was happening was that the bloodflow decreased a bit (due to my base grip)and my unit became a bit numb which caused the tissue to give into the stretching even more. The goal I have when I stretch is not to get this 105% stretch,but I will do my stretches progressively and If Im lucky I will achive it.

-I found a new way to do a stretches,using a bar in the bathroom. It proved very effective for stretching the inner penis section too.
                  -I found a great way to get a super good grip by using a swimmers cap.

My new routine will be like this:
                  10 Min warmup
                  15 Min Jelq
                  3-5 Min warmup
                  2 min x 3 "Sink stretching"
                  2 Min x 3 "DLD bundle stretch combined with Sink stretching"
                  2 min x 3 "Bathroom bar A-stretch behind the balls, with focus on the inner penis section" aka focus on section 1 & 2. (Downwards)
                  2 Min x 3 ""Bathroom bar A-stretch with focus on the inner penis section" aka focus on section 1 & 2. (Upwards)
                  3 min Warmup
                  5 Min Upwards,light grip,light force,progressive stretching
                  5 Min SO,light grip,light force,progressive stretching
                  5 Min SD,light grip,light force,progressive stretching
                  Cooldown
                  20 Ball Milking strokes.

Remmember: Light grip and Light force and progressive stretching, the key is Volume not force.
                  Music: Tom Jones,Hammerfall ,Anthony B(The greatest Reggae artist in Da world) etc.

-My EQ is 10 out of 10.

- To achive extreme lenght gains (Plastic deformation like) Light force x Time is the working way.
                  Originally posted by MOS Member
                  There have always been 2 main reason's that have always drawn me to PE. One is the obvious... A bigger penis is apealing. The second is the quest for knowledge and more specifically, why some people gain and some don't... even whenever the guy's that don't experience any gain's, claim they had a good workout and are sore (in a good way)... but no matter how hard they tried and no matter how much they felt sore, they still had no gains...

I believe that if we take into consideration all the variables/principles that make PE possible....dare I say... we can come up with the perfect routine (excluding genetics). Now, I know this sound's corny, but please bare with me...

I believe I have a legitamite theory for this perfect routine, that has actually been posted in chunk's of information/idea's, but never in complete form... Please excuse me if this theory has been presented before, as I have not read it yet. Again, you may have read some of the information I'm about to present, but I haven't read any post putting it all together like this.

It all starts with the connective tissues that make up the penis (including the ligs that are targeted with the DLD Blasters).
                  In the penis it'self, there is connective tissue that helps hold together it's structure of the more "meat-like-tissue".

I'll start by summerizing the actions of connective tissues, because I believe that this is the primary reason why some guy's gain and some guy's don't.....................................

AND, it has nothing to do with wether you effectively hit the ligs and/or the connective tissues of the penis it'self, BUT, by also taking into consideration a couple variables/principles.....

STATES OF STRETCH

As some of you may have read before, connective tissues tend to have 2 different stretching "mechanism's" (for the lack of a better word):

-ONE, is the elastic stretch, wich is applied when stretching the penis for a short duration... and typically, these guy's use more intensity to make up for the lack of time working out.

Pro's: You are able to stretch out the penis and cause pretty good fatigue due to more intensity.

Con's: The connective tissue that makes up the penis tend's to retract back to the normal size rather quickly, due to activating the "emergency response" also known as the "stretch reflex" of the connective tissue. Because connective tissues making up the penis contracted back to the original size before it has time to repair, your penis (along with the more "meat-like" tissue) will heal in that prior state. Resulting in very little, if any gains.

-TWO, is the plastic stretch, wich is when the connective tissues of the penis (as well as the ligs) are put under stress/stretch for a longer duration... and typically less intensity. These guy's frequently use devices that use traction as a method (wich you can get an idea of, when you see an african tribal woman who ad's rings around her neck, stretching her neck out slowly over the years)

Pro's: If you stick with it long enough, you'll get some good concrete gains, due to your penis being under stress/stretch, for a loonnnnggggg duration (typically hour's a day).

While your body recycle's and renew's body-cell's (part of your body's natural process), the cell's in your penis are adapting to the stretch'd penis, by adding new and/or bigger cell's in place of the old cell's.

Also, since it's already been proven that the ligaments and other connective tissues tend to stay in the stretched state if they have been stretched for a longer duration (due to acting more plastic in nature than elastic), then you have really no worry of the "stretch reflex" contracting your penis (and all the "meat-like-tissue) back to it's previous state.

Con's: It takes a long freakin time due to the low intensity, and a lot of guys tend to get discouraged, thinking that they are failing some how... that the law's of nature don't apply to them.

Now, I know some of you may have read similar things before... but please bare with me...

If we already know that the penis contract's back to it's original size after an intense workout (due to the "stretch reflex" of the connective tissues), then how is the penis going to grow bigger if it's not in the stretch'd state while being repaired?!?!

My theory simply state's that for one to have a very effective routine, they should do both...BECAUSE...

PLAN 1

If a guy start's off in the morning with a very intense routine, putting the penis into a fatigued state and then regularly stretching the penis throughout the day, (or using a traction device, ADS, peg-leg, etc.), every day, then you would be capatilizing on the previous fatigue-state and therefore keeping the penis stretched to the max durring heal-time....

You are now getting the best of both world's (intensity and plasticity), completing the circle and eliminating all the know'n variables that limit PE gains (at least that I'm aware of).

OPTION 2

For an alternative, you could also do some short, intense hanging/stretching around 3-5 times a day instead of just one time a day.
                  Again, you would be capatilizing on the previous fatigued state due to the prior intense workout and also getting the benefits of the plasticity.

CONCLUSION

Now, these 2 particular plans also have another positive law going for them. The "shock". If you are causing all this "micro-trauma" to the penis, never allowing your penis to completely heal, then your body will go into an emergency state and try to catch up with the trauma, causing a faster rate of repair... but you must also not overdue it.

Now, I know some people have gained rather succesfully with short duration/high intensity workout's.... but, I believe that this has to due with the diversity in genetic makeup, from person to person... and how well/easily the connective tissues react to stress according to their genetic maekeup (it's the typical hardgainer/easygainer variable)

This is a little theory I came up with after reading alot of freakin thread's and studying human anatomy, physiology, kinesiology, physic's, etc... and also my result's after being the typical hardgainer and having to settle for less than what I put into it. This took me awhile to put into words, but I would still like to hear your opinion's on this theory and if you could compliment it by adding other variable's.

I know we'll never find the "Best" workout (due to genetics), but I think we can come pretty close if we start taking into consideration the know'n variables that cause and limit PE gains.

Peace
                  Source:Plastic/Elastic Theory... and achieving some freaky gains... - Matters of Size :: Free Penis Enlargement Forums and Exercises

-Inspiring video about why I do PE
                  Matters of Size :: Free Penis Enlargement Forums and Exercises

Quote of the day: "Learn from the best to become the best"
                  C.Phantasy
                  Last edited by C.Phantasy; 06-05-2009, 04:23 PM.
                  Reborn Alpha Male
                  BPFSL (18")
                  FG (10 cm )
                  BPEL ( 23 cm)
                  MEG (15 cm)
                  ----
                  EQ (~ 8)

Comment

7 June
                    -Rest day today + Ejaculation day
                    -Will begin an updated version of "The warrior Diet" tomorrow. Our body uses the energy we get from either to digestion (which consumes a lot of energy) or healing&repairing itself. I choose the second one by following WD.
                    -Changed avatar today due to the fact "Gorillas RULES"

New rule for PE regarding stretching: "Make your dick into an elastic rubber band using heat and excercises,then the true stretching can occur". Which basicly is the routine I described above where jelqing aids in making the penis an "elastic rubber band".
                    C.Phantasy
                    Last edited by C.Phantasy; 06-07-2009, 01:06 PM.
                    Reborn Alpha Male
                    BPFSL (18")
                    FG (10 cm )
                    BPEL ( 23 cm)
                    MEG (15 cm)
                    ----
                    EQ (~ 8)

Comment

8 June
                      -Great PE session today,tried out the new "Inner penis" stretches and the result was interesting.
                      My penis had a different shape afterwards which is because section 1 and 2 were stretched.
                      -New WD + Cardio programe

Cardio in the morning
                      Afterwards eating some vegetables
                      Work
                      When I get home I will do some PE
                      Then at about 17:00 I will have my "grand meal" or as the Book puts it "Over eating" phase with no restrictions at all
                      Work
                      Get home and sleep and live like a King.

Recall:
                      PE then rest until your penis is almost healed up to stretch those "new more extended fibers".If you do not give your unit time to heal, you will only be able to stretch the old fibers which may result in injury.
                      C.Phantasy
                      Last edited by C.Phantasy; 06-08-2009, 07:43 AM.
                      Reborn Alpha Male
                      BPFSL (18")
                      FG (10 cm )
                      BPEL ( 23 cm)
                      MEG (15 cm)
                      ----
                      EQ (~ 8)

Comment

9 June update:
                        -Great PE session today. Ive been changing my sink stretch into just "bathroom bar Downwards A stretch"
                        -Something important about WD,your body uses energy either to digestion or to heal itself,it is very possible PE gains will "Increase" if you follow WD as Growth Hormone increases when a bit fasted.
                        -Ive been thinking about if I should reduce my Morning Cardio to 1 day on 1 day off to allow my blood system to adapt and improve on the off day enhancing the effects of cardio and giving me much better bloodflow.

My cardio scheme will be:
                        Mon ON
                        Tuesday Off
                        Wednesday On
                        Tuesday off
                        Friday On
                        Saturday off
                        Sunday off

The results will be higher testosterone and better mood etc.

-Tonight before I went to bed I had some thoughts about the TCG theory.
                        I can clearly see my smooth muscle trough my tunica because it´s Really Big due to my jelq work.

The TCG theory states that:
                        Girth work: Increases the smooth muscle size
                        Lenght work:increases the lenght of the Tunica

My BPEL is almost as long as my BPFSL, I will need to decrease the Girth work and increase the lenght work.

When BPEL<x<BPFSL, and x= 1-2 Cm. I will increase the girht work to make the BPFSL=BPEL.

My routine is as the one Ive stated above but the Jelqing time is limited to 5 min.

Ive also been thinking about changing my regime to 1 / 1 scheme due to the facts Ive stated in the latest post (Check the recall part).
                        The regime will be
                        Mon ON
                        Tuesday OFF (The stretched cells will have time to repair a bit allowing growth of a bit longer cells)
                        Wednesday ON (Time to stretch those new longer cells)
                        Tuesday OFF
                        Friday ON
                        Saturday Ejaculation day
                        Sunday OFF

Any newbie who wants to gain should find the regime that fits with their "Recovery rate". Only then will he gain like a horse.
                        C.Phantasy
                        Last edited by C.Phantasy; 06-09-2009, 01:55 PM.
                        Reborn Alpha Male
                        BPFSL (18")
                        FG (10 cm )
                        BPEL ( 23 cm)
                        MEG (15 cm)
                        ----
                        EQ (~ 8)

Comment

10 June update
                          -Rest day today
                          -Will apply the experimental routine above in about 1-2 weeks.
                          Reborn Alpha Male
                          BPFSL (18")
                          FG (10 cm )
                          BPEL ( 23 cm)
                          MEG (15 cm)
                          ----
                          EQ (~ 8)

Comment

12 June
                            -Superb PE session today.

The new cardio routine will begin on monday.

I will have overeating phases on both monday & tuesday to make my testosterone & GH levels balanced.
                            My WD will also consist of eating almost nothing until the late day/evening (about 15:00-17:00).I will have to get my focus on other things in life rather than just thinking about food.

I need to find a balance of excercise and O.E to get my hormones optimized post ejaculation.

Remmember:What works for me does not necessarily work for anybody else. We do all need to find our own balance.
                            C.Phantasy
                            Last edited by C.Phantasy; 06-12-2009, 03:04 PM.
                            Reborn Alpha Male
                            BPFSL (18")
                            FG (10 cm )
                            BPEL ( 23 cm)
                            MEG (15 cm)
                            ----
                            EQ (~ 8)

Comment

13 June
                              -Rest day today
                              -Got my SS today and will try it out ASAP

Hey its quite difficult to assemble the first time if your uncut,but I managed to get something that I will try for the day.

http://img269.imagevenue.com/img.php..._123_495lo.jpg
                              http://img152.imagevenue.com/img.php..._123_490lo.jpg
                              http://img240.imagevenue.com/img.php..._123_597lo.jpg
                              Need to take a better photo with my real camera

-WD is going great,have not eaten anything since yesterday evening. And my mind is optimized and I feel much more energy.
                              Ive discovered that in my past I had to much focus on food,today my focus is on being productive and not worrying about food at all.

Edit:Update on SS light duty, IT ROCKS! I have been able to wear it 24/7 with no discomfort at all only a big flaccid as result
                              C.Phantasy
                              Last edited by C.Phantasy; 06-13-2009, 03:50 PM.
                              Reborn Alpha Male
                              BPFSL (18")
                              FG (10 cm )
                              BPEL ( 23 cm)
                              MEG (15 cm)
                              ----
                              EQ (~ 8)

Comment

14 June Update:
                                -Rest day today

Ive thought about recovery and my SS,and my conclusion is that I should not wear any ADS on my off days as my cells need time to regenerate without to much stress.

Daily Quote :"If you live as a simple man who only needs a small amount of money to certain things,but have a moderate income,then you are richer than the richest man".

-I love WD,it really gives me super much new energy to focus and use my mind instead of using super much energy on digestion and worrying about food.

-Perhaps I will add Edging to my PE sessions and go for a 2 weeks of 5/2 regime followed by an 2/5 regime.
                                The theory is that I will allow my penis to stretch everyday,and with WD I have an higher regeneration rate so my healing time could be just some hours. This will rely on dicipline,so do not try it with me.
                                Maximum stretching which will ev. bring more BFSL and lower my EQ as an indicator that it is "working".
                                The third regime is a 2 days On 5 days off scheme with focus on improving my EQ(Jelqing will be about 15-20 min in these 2 sessions) by resting to fill up the newly made BPFSL resulting in a bigger BPEL. EQ plays a super important role when measuring.
                                I will then repeat this and gain gain gain!!!.

Will quote myself from the Balloning thread at mos.
                                Balloning/edging gives more permanent results due to the fact it carries in more "growth" hormones to the penis.

Jelqing/stretching combined with balloning/edging would be the Superman Combination for a big dick.
                                This Routine will begin 22 june.

-By the way,COOL DOWN IS EXTREMLY EFFECTIVE FOR BUILDING A STRONGER /BIGGER SMOOTH MUSCLE.
                                But it makes the swelling/inflamation go down which I do not think is super good if you want maximum expansion.
                                So for my stretching sessions I will use an "Warmup To end my Sessions with".

Sources to view for more info:Healing humans using cold?

-My Cardio sessions will also be limited and I will rest more than I workout providing more Testosterone,better bloodflow,more GH etc.

Ps.Need to make an scheme to have in my mobile for this.
                                C.Phantasy
                                Last edited by C.Phantasy; 06-14-2009, 04:04 PM.
                                Reborn Alpha Male
                                BPFSL (18")
                                FG (10 cm )
                                BPEL ( 23 cm)
                                MEG (15 cm)
                                ----
                                EQ (~ 8)

Comment

Working...
                                X