Hound's Progress Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAY 7, 2015
    So here is a back log since I bailed for a couple days. May 5,6,and 7 Rest days. Needed some time and a break from life.

Took the last 3 days off from PE and everything to be honest but I am back at it right now. ON THE SOCK as we speak. Warming up
    "I don't always drink Dos Equis but, when I do, I PE... Stay thirsty my friend"
    April 2015 June
    BPEL 7.0"+0.5
    EG 5"+0.5
    EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
    9x7

Comment

May 7,2015 WORK OUT BEGINS

Warm up 5 minute Rice Sock
      10 lb 15 minute SD Hang
      6 minute Restore Jelq
      April 2015 June
      BPEL 7.0"+0.5
      EG 5"+0.5
      EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
      9x7

Comment

UPDATE

Positive PIs: Morning wood is great, Flaccid girth is fuller and stronger feeling, BPLS is up, BPEL is up, Skin stretching is gone and lig stretching is taking place, Foreskin restoration is apparent when I turtle up and/or hang flaccid. Erections are harder, penis stands taller, veins are more prominent.

Negative PIs: None to report at this time.

Neutrals: I do forget to drain the blood from my glans and I do get some minimal discoloration from hanging regularly and I need to get this under control but I just forget
        April 2015 June
        BPEL 7.0"+0.5
        EG 5"+0.5
        EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
        9x7

Comment

SO after my minimal workout last night I really hammered it thus far today. Busy weekend ahead that is going to prove difficult to hang so I am getting it in now.

First warm up 5 minute rice sock
          15 minute 10lb SD hang
          10 minute restore Jelq
          5 minute rice sock

Second Hang
          10 Minute warm up rice sock
          15 minute SDhang @12.5lbs
          10 minute restore jelq
          10 minute rice sock

Third hang
          10 minute warm up rice sock
          15 minute SD hang @15lbs
          15 minute restore jelq
          10 minute rice sock

Also threw in About 100 kegels
          30 or so Squeezes and really forces the blood around and into the shaft and head

NOTES;

Noticing the actual feeling of my shaft size difference at the base(smaller) and the Shaft to head(bigger) has closed up a little bit and really actually a lot. I am guessing that this is due to my rest days and was actually a positive sign of improvement due to hanging and stretching out the ligs. As that is what it felt like. Shaft is more of and even feel and less tapered at this point.
          April 2015 June
          BPEL 7.0"+0.5
          EG 5"+0.5
          EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
          9x7

Comment

May 11,2015
            OK so I missed workouts on Saturday and Sunday because I was out of town BUT.....Im back

Missed days May 9 and 10
            April 2015 June
            BPEL 7.0"+0.5
            EG 5"+0.5
            EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
            9x7

Comment

First hang of the night is done and I am starting to drawn certain conclusions. After the hang I went into a restore jelq and I have been noticing that my base has been increasing in size and this comes after heavier hangs and multiple rest days. My penis has again become fairly even in girth and I have lost what felt to be a narrower area in the base of the shaft which I concluded was a growth area or stretched area. Upon jelqing I notice the base was larger and I mean this sucker had to have been 6.75-7.25 in girth so I got a deep OK grip on it and as soon as I applied Pressure all and I mean ALL of the blood shot down my dick and into my head filling the entire shaft and head causing it to swell in a wonderful way. It didn't hurt but did cause some sort of weird sensation. Wondering if perhaps this is just part of normal growth or could I have had a kinked vein? Either way. BAE is massive at this point and growth is seeming to show after intense hands and workouts following longer resting days or periods. Rather than hard into it for days, doing 3-5 days on and about 2-3 off. Also doing varying weighted hangs throughout each session while keeping safety in mind.

Warm up 3x10 minute rice sock
              3x15 Minute 12.5lb SD hang
              3x15 Minute Jelq with lotion
              3x10 minute Rice Sock
              1x5 minute clamp and measured 5.5in girth at about 60%EQ at best. very low when I clamped and it barely went up. Size gain was noticeable

Hot shower to top it all off.
              Hound
              Last edited by Hound; 05-11-2015, 10:02 PM. Reason: additional workouts
              April 2015 June
              BPEL 7.0"+0.5
              EG 5"+0.5
              EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
              9x7

Comment

Neg PI... Felt a pinch during last hang on the nerve topside. Went to bed fine woke up fine. No pain but have a busted blood vessel about the size of a small pea. Hanger just wouldn't sit right and was pinching.
                April 2015 June
                BPEL 7.0"+0.5
                EG 5"+0.5
                EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
                9x7

Comment

Warm up 10 minute rice sock
                  15 minute 10lb SD hang. Felt the stress and fatigue from last night so I lowered the weight.
                  Warm down rice sock and wrap.
                  Still hanging but taking an intermission because I am constantly interrupted by my ex who wants everything but sex from me. Weird......

warm up rice sock 10 minutes
                  20 minute SD hang @ 10 lbs
                  5 minute restore Jelq
                  20 minute SD Hang @10 lbs
                  10 minute restore jelq

Finally upping my times here and man I can feel the fatigue in a good way. My brain is tired too
                  Hound
                  Last edited by Hound; 05-12-2015, 10:48 PM. Reason: more workouts
                  April 2015 June
                  BPEL 7.0"+0.5
                  EG 5"+0.5
                  EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
                  9x7

Comment

Also did some homemade pump experimenting just to see initial gains and what it would be like. This was the first thing I dabbled in when I was 16 and haven't again till now. Pretty impressed with the crappy pump I whipped up but like I said it was just to see. I am looking into getting a pump asap.
                    April 2015 June
                    BPEL 7.0"+0.5
                    EG 5"+0.5
                    EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
                    9x7

Comment

On with the hanging for the day. Early start here after work and I am hanging as I type this. More to come thru the night.

3x10 minute rice sock
                      3x10 minute jelq
                      3x20 minute hang @ 10lbs Seated SD feet elevated to same level as my butt. Great stretch feeling already.
                      3x5 minute restore jelq
                      3x10 minute rice sock warm down

No STRAIN NO GAIN.....that extra time adds up my friends. I can feel it for sure and it is great. Definitely fatigued the ligs tonight and I am glad I am stepping up in my times. One full hour tonight. Cant wait to get up to two hours. Matter of finding time really.

POSITIVE PI: My neg pi (blood vessel busted the other day...went away and still it did not hurt. Woo Hoo
                      Hound
                      Last edited by Hound; 05-13-2015, 09:34 PM. Reason: more workouts
                      April 2015 June
                      BPEL 7.0"+0.5
                      EG 5"+0.5
                      EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
                      9x7

Comment

Pretty Great day today, found a bad wheel bearing in my car but also got approved for a new car loan. I need it anyway.

4x Warm up 10 minute rice sock
                        4x 20 minute SD hang @10lbs. (finding that 10lbs is my magic number)
                        4x 5 minute restore jelq
                        4x 5 minute warm down on rice sock

My penis is steadily getting darker in color I can only assume due to increased activity and blood flow. Not cold or weird colors just darker
                        Hound
                        Last edited by Hound; 05-14-2015, 11:33 PM. Reason: one more set in
                        April 2015 June
                        BPEL 7.0"+0.5
                        EG 5"+0.5
                        EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
                        9x7

Comment

UPDATE
                          Here are some PICS
                          from start up to current day

PE - Album on Imgur

April 2015 June
                          BPEL 7.0"+0.5
                          EG 5"+0.5
                          EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
                          9x7

Comment

Today's workout
                            6x 10 minute Rice Sock warm up
                            6x 20 minute SD Hang @20 min
                            6x 5 minute restore jelq
                            6x 10 minute rice sock trac wrap
                            Hound
                            Last edited by Hound; 05-15-2015, 11:55 PM. Reason: added more workouts
                            April 2015 June
                            BPEL 7.0"+0.5
                            EG 5"+0.5
                            EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
                            9x7

Comment

Also measured earlier and gained around 0.25 in on my EG so I snapped a pic and I will add that here in a bit.

HER ARE THE PICS FROM TODAY

http://imgur.com/a/TTVhG
                              Hound
                              Last edited by Hound; 05-15-2015, 10:11 PM. Reason: pics link added
                              April 2015 June
                              BPEL 7.0"+0.5
                              EG 5"+0.5
                              EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
                              9x7

Comment

May 16,2015

First hour of hanging is out of the way for the day and now I will rest for a bit before continuing. Starting to develop a REAL CONCRETE way of doing things as I notice what seems to feel better vs. work better and what not.

3x5 minute rice sock warm up
                                3x20 minute SD Hang@ 10lbs
                                3x5 minute restore jelq only focusing on getting blood back in each time
                                3x5 minute rice sock warm down

That's the first hour and more to come later

3x5 minute rice sock warm up
                                3x20 minute SD Hang@ 10lbs
                                3x5 minute restore jelq only focusing on getting blood back in each time
                                3x5 minute rice sock warm down

Second Hour complete and man oh man is my penis tender and freaking wore out for the day. Can really feel the stretch since I added extra time to the schedule.
                                Hound
                                Last edited by Hound; 05-16-2015, 10:07 PM. Reason: more workouts and comments
                                April 2015 June
                                BPEL 7.0"+0.5
                                EG 5"+0.5
                                EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
                                9x7

Comment

Working...
                                X