• Time
  • Show
Clear All

5/3 7 pounds 1.5 hour
    5/4 7 pounds 1.5 hour 20 min. edge
    5/5 7 pounds 2 hour 30 min. edge
    5/6 7 pounds 1.5 hour
    8 pounds .5 hour

Everything is going well. Been playing around with 8 pounds, seems to be helpful, definitely gets me to fatigue much earlier, then I drop to 5 pounds while I ride it and then go back to 7 pounds when I feel like I am getting used to it and fatigue is dissipating. I have also been trying some twisted or bundled hanging. It definitely brings on fatigue earlier as well and at much lower weights.

Erections are down a bit, and I have been having some turtling last few days. I'm sure this is due to the more intense hanging sessions I have been having lately. However I still have morning wood and no pain, numbness, strain, or any other negative PI. Edging has been down a bit as well, but that's more on my PE partner than me. I think I broke her. Hehehehe, JK. She just needs to rest and heal like I do and edging will be up again.

On a side note, my girth has been up while partially erect. I noticed he is looking much fatter lately when semi-hard. Checked with the tape a few times this week and girth is around 5 1/8", but only in this state. When I get fully erect it is back down to 5. It's strange, but it seems like the harder I get the lower my girth becomes. Oh well, I'll take it!! One of my goals is to go from a grower to a shower. Ive always had more issues with my flaccid penis then my erect one. When a woman seems it, the voice in my head screams "But it grows like 2 or 3 times its size!! Really it does, I'm serious!! I'm really not 3 inches!!" Ahh, the curse of being a lilbigman.

edit: Don't know why that line skipped like that, but can't seem to make it normal. Weird.
    lilbigman
    Member of the Month June 2015
    Last edited by lilbigman; 05-07-2015, 05:06 AM.

Comment

5/7 off
      5/8 off
      5/9 off

Well it looks like I done gone and injured myself. Guess the 8 pounds and bundled hanging was a bit too much. I have pain on the left side of my shaft. It's not extreme, but noticeable. It is more of a dull ache, almost like how a bruise feels, but no discoloration or anything, just a dull ache. Took the day off Thursday thinking I will be fine by Friday but no go. Took Friday off as well, and now today it's still there. It is noticeable better today, but it is still lingering. Sucks, I hope this doesn't stall my gains as things were going very well. Oh well, is what it is. Crossing fingers and hoping to get some sets in by Sunday even if it is just 1 or 2 at 5 pounds. However I'm not taking any chances and will wait however long it takes before resuming.

edit: Even though I have this injury my EQ is still sky high. I'm thinking that's a good sign as to how serious the injury is. I would think if it was serious my EQ would be down and that is far from the case.
      lilbigman
      Last edited by lilbigman; 05-09-2015, 07:49 AM.

Comment

5/10 off
        5/11 ?

Still there Sunday so took another day rest which is fine as it was Mothers Day and so was therefore busy hanging out with mom. Woke up this morning and the pain is still freakin there!! Now its starting to piss me off. While it began as pain on the entire length of my shaft on the left side only it has slowly diminished and is located now only in the mid-base region (left side). I believe the injury was caused from a combination of stretching the tunica with hanging and then the uli's and squeezes I do with my edging. I'm thinking my tunica was weakened from the hanging and then over-expanded from the squeezes. That could explain why the pain seems to be worse at the base where I would clamp off. That or its the corpora cavernosa or deep fascia, bruising possibly? I don't know why it would effect just the one side of the shaft otherwise. Now that the pain seems to have moved downward I'm thinking of some light weights tonight and see how it goes. I hate to loose toooooooo much time away. Then again if I make it worse I'll lose a hell of a lot more. AAAArrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Patience lilbigman. Deep breaths.

Comment

5/11 off
          5/12 off
          5/13 off

Well, today makes day 7 and pain is still there. I don't know what to think anymore. I know I worked him a bit hard my last session, but nothing I haven't done in the past and no indication that I injured myself during my last workout yet this minor pain still lingers. I feel like I could PE as the pain is minor and I only feel it occasionally, but it is still lingering, and I don't want to take the chance of turning it from a minor into a major injury. So, I have officially resigned myself to the fact that I'm done for awhile. Really wanted to get back to it by tonight at the latest, but looks like that's not going to happen. So fuck it, going to take another week off. If 2 weeks time isn't enough to heal what seemed like such a minor injury then IDK. Was making some good gains too, so this really is a kick in the nuts!! I'm all about taking an extended break and re-booting, but not in the middle of gaining and not 2 months apart since I just came off of a 2 week break. Oh well, guess I will find out how much of my gains I have cemented. If this takes longer than 2 weeks, then I think I will go back to basics when I resume. Ahhhh, JP90 my old friend, how have ya been!?

Comment

So it has been 20 days since my injury and finally I feel back to 100%. It was difficult not messing with him and allowing my body to heal, but I did it and can finally resume PE!!

I again have changed course as I am no longer hanging. I managed to gain a solid 1/4" from hanging, but I am fine with my length and want girth so I have decided to put away the hanger for now. I may add it in a little later for some tunica stretching, but we'll see.

So here's the new plan for now. I am going to ease back in with a light routine concentration on EQ. I have chosen PSEGS routine. I'm going to follow that until my EQ is a consistent 10. From there I plan to add in some squeezes and possibly a few more uli's. I am even toodling around with the idea of incorporating my bathmate that I bought when I first began my PE adventure, but have only used a handful of times. Idk, maybe I should just follow the routine as written for a few months and see. Maybe I can make better gains if I simply do what is said instead of over thinking and trying to add more. Less is more I often hear and even say myself.

5/26 PSEGS routine followed by 30 min. edging. It feels good to be back!

Comment

6/20/15

Well, its been a few weeks since Ive entered anything in my log. Work has been crazy and I have been simply exhausted with little to no time on my hands. The little bit of time I get to play on here I end up just reading or replying to posts. I know that's no excuse, but hey, its my story I'll tell it how I want. Been working 14 hour days at my normal job. Mon-Thurs. Then 10 hour days at my secondary job, Fri-Sat. My only day off Sunday has been spent working on my aunts house, as she has a mold problem going on. So yeah, no damn time.

Somehow or another I have been able to get my workouts in. Although its hard to jelq when you can barely lift your arms and your hands keep cramping up. But I will push on!!

So basically for the past few weeks I have been following PSEGS routine with 2 on 1 off. I have also been adding a lasso type cockring to my edging sessions with some squeezes and uli's. I like that I can adjust it to as light or as hard as I want it. I have noticed that if I tighten it up a bit it acts very similair to a clamp. I think I now understand what mebs was talking about with the different types of clamping. I couldn't fathom how he could clamp for an hour continuous. With the lasso I can set it tight enough to act as a clamp, yet still allow it to breathe and circulate a little blood. I think this is similar to his clamping style only with a cock ring instead of a clamp. I have also in the last week or so have been leaving the lasso on after edging (a little looser of course) for around 20 min. This seems to keep him nice and plump for awhile afterwords. He gets a little purple, but is still warm to the touch so I think it's ok. PI's have been good, with the exception of yesterday. Nothing bad, but I didn't have any kind of spontaneous erections throughout the day like I normally do.

Speaking of cock rings, I am thinking of trying out jock's cock ring challenge. Jock is claiming a .5" girth gain in 1 months time! If I could get even half that gain, it would be irresponsible of me to not try. Besides, he keeps getting on my case about trying it, and I'm afraid if I don't he's gonna show up on my doorstep some day and whoop my azz with his big fat meat stick he's been creating! I'm beat up enough as it is, the last thing I need is a big ole mushroom print etched into the side of my head! Besides, I have been talking with the GF about it and she is all for it. She has in the past shown interest in me getting a piercing, but I'm not really into that whole dick mutilation thing, so I'm thinking this may kill two birds with 1 stone. A little cock jewelry for her and hopefully some girth increases for me.

Well, I guess that's it for now. Gonna finish my cup of java and off to work I go. Happy pullin' brothers!

Comment

Originally posted by lilbigman View Post
                6/20/15

Speaking of cock rings, I am thinking of trying out jock's cock ring challenge. Jock is claiming a .5" girth gain in 1 months time! If I could get even half that gain, it would be irresponsible of me to not try. Besides, he keeps getting on my case about trying it, and I'm afraid if I don't he's gonna show up on my doorstep some day and whoop my azz with his big fat meat stick he's been creating! I'm beat up enough as it is, the last thing I need is a big ole mushroom print etched into the side of my head! Besides, I have been talking with the GF about it and she is all for it. She has in the past shown interest in me getting a piercing, but I'm not really into that whole dick mutilation thing, so I'm thinking this may kill two birds with 1 stone. A little cock jewelry for her and hopefully some girth increases for me.

Well, I guess that's it for now. Gonna finish my cup of java and off to work I go. Happy pullin' brothers!
                No worries, LBM, Just join the Cock Ring Challenge and both you and the GF will be happy with the results, I'm sure! Wrt me showing up and beating you with my "meatstick", I'm not inclined to take such an aggressive tact; MUCH more likely to just "SNAKE" your GF, while you're doin' all those long hours @ work!...just kidding...Happy Tuggin"!

Comment

Ok, so another week down. Was a crazy hectic week again, long hours and no time off except for yesterday, but I spent that time helping my uncle move. He has terminal lung cancer so he is starting to have a hard time going up and down the steps so we moved him into a first floor apartment. So yeah, even my day off I'm working.

So have been slacking a bit on my exercise. Had 2 solid workouts, and a couple half assed ones. I have been wearing the cock ring except for 1 day I took it off because it was really starting to irritate the top of my shaft. I'm waiting on my horseshoe one that will hopefully solve that issue. If I remember correctly jockinthebox had a shitty week of workouts his first week of wearing the cockring so I'm even modeling my crap workouts with his so I follow EVERYTHING he did so I can get that 1/2" gain that he promised me. Not that I would hold Jock personally responsible if I didn't make the gains that he SAID I would, but just thought I'd mention it.

So far I can't say I have really noticed any kind of change from it. I may be slightly plumper while flaccid (with it on) but that's about it. However it does hold my balls up tight to my shaft causing it to point straight out even when soft, chafes my cock, makes it a little harder to pee, and my balls kinda hurt from the constant pressure. But other than that it is going great!!

The woman does absolutely love it and can't wait till I get the new one. So I'll give him props on that one, he was right with that call. (sun does shine on a dogs ass every once and again) I'm just hoping and praying he is right with the final results as well. If not it should be a great story to tell grampa and gramma while sitting around the campfire someday. Or maybe I should keep that one to myself. IDK, we'll see. Could you see that one? Explaining how I tried stuffing my cock and balls into a steel ring for an entire month! Gramma would be horrified and grampa would probably choke and accidentally spit his dentures out into the fire. Wouldn't that be a mess. Prolly funny as hell to though. Ahhh, decisions, decisions.
                  lilbigman
                  Last edited by lilbigman; 06-28-2015, 09:32 AM.

Comment

So another week in the books. Had to take the cockring off for two days as I was getting irritated and even chaffed a little. Think it was the metal cause it was a cheap one and was starting to tarnish. So just rubbed coconut oil on my jockinthepants and in 2 days all was good again. Love that stuff! But no worries Jock, I got my new one, and have been wearing it ever since. Horsehoe one with the balls on it and surgical stainless, for $35. I was really surprised by how big the balls on it were though. Wasn't really expecting that, but definitely an upgrade from the last one. So far I haven't really noticed any changes from wearing it, other then constantly adjusting it and some slight testicle pain every now and again. Although I can say I stay plumper for longer after erections and I have had an increase of morning wood and some spontaneous erections. Weather that is due to my workouts or the cockring I can't say for sure, but whatever it is it seems to be working. So I have 1 week down and 3 to go to a 1/2" gain! I know I will get it because Jockinthebox said I would!!

Comment

Um, I don't like this post count!

Comment

I've been reading your thread and i see that your having a hard time gaining to. Im in the same boat i haven't made any gains in almost 3 months and I've even increased my intensity as much as i possibly can without getting an injury. Grr its so frustrating. Im really starting to lose my motivation to pe fast its really hard to get myself to do it now cuz i feel like its not going anywhere. How are u able to stay motivated with lack of gains?
                        Start 1-09-15
                        BPEL: 6.0 EG: 5.0

Most Recent 5-09-15
                        BPEL: 7.25 EG: 5.25

Short term goal
                        BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.5

“A jug fills drop by drop.”- Buddha

Comment

So anywho onto the weeks work. Had 4 solid workouts and have been responding great. I am still doing PSEG's routine, but have added a little bathmate here and there. Usually only for about 10 min. as a warmup, and sometimes as a warmdown. But what I really am pleased with is my edging. I have had some great sessions this week and am getting good results. I was replying to a post earlier and got me thinking. I have always said I edged for 30 min, or 1 hour or whatever, but never really explained what I do in my edging sessions. So here's a peek.

First off, I edge with my woman. Weather that be with her mouth or pussy, either way she is an integral part of my edging. So basically I am looking for 2 things in my edging session. One is that I want to be in an expanded state for as long as possible, and secondly I want to work on control. So when I get close to ponr, I will stop and ease it back with kegals, but if it goes a bit past I will hard kegal and hold and clamp off the base with an ok grip. Then I will continue to hold until the involuntary kegals stop (usually only 1 or 2 of them). Then I will let the clamping hand go and hard kegal as much blood in as I can and squeeze off again. By this point I will have 1/4-3/8" expansion. I then slowly draw my clamped ok grip up my shaft as far as my skin allows (a little under halfway) and hold for about 20-30 secs or so. By this point I have 1/2" expansion! The woman really likes it when I slide it back in there then. When I first started back up on girth I could only get 1/4" expansion max. Now after a couple months I am pushing the far side of 1/2". This I believe is an indicator of upcoming gains. This really reminds me of my first girth gains. I was pushing 1/2" expansion consistently. Now, in a 1/2 hour session I will get about 4-6 of these bad boys in. When I do these close to ponr is when I get my greatest expansion, however after 1 or 2 I will continue with the 1/2" expansion with normal squeezes throughout the rest of the session. I will also wear a lasso type cockring when I want to work some squeezes. If I'm feeling pretty good, I will throw it on and then do some simple horse squeezes and some compression squeezes. But nothing is set in stone it really is all about how I'm feeling that day. So there you have it. When I say edged for 1 hour, you know that means it was a pretty good workout!

Comment

Well this-moment, I think what makes it easy for me to keep going is that I have accepted that actual true gains are hard fought, and take a long ass time with alot of work to get. I fully intend on it taking 5 years or more to reach my goals of a 1" gain in girth. I have gotten 1/4" in my first year and if I can get 1/4" more in my second I will be half way there!! At the rate I'm going I do believe I will get that. Now what motivates me are things like my last post. 1/2" expansion over my normal girth. Normally I can't squeeze that much expansion out. This to me is in indicator that things are going in the right direction! Just like when bpfsl goes up, usually length gains follow. I also truly believe in the science behind PE. If a person actually takes the time to study it in depth you begin to believe more and more in the plausibility of penis enlargement. But the biggest hurdle I think overall was the acceptance that it wasn't going to happen overnight. And probably most importantly is that I have a wonderful woman in my corner that believes in me 100% and will do anything to help me in my quest. She's the one that keeps me grounded when I start thinking of wanting to go bigger than my already established goals.

edit: one more thing I'd like to add is that PE changed for me when I accepted the fact that there is nothing wrong with my penis. It is much easier to stay motivated now that I am doing it because I want to, not because I feel I need to.
                            lilbigman
                            Last edited by lilbigman; 07-06-2015, 07:37 PM.

Comment

oh i see that does make sense. The problem i have is I will oscillate between accepting my size and not accepting my size and wanting it bigger. I think if i completely stopped pe it would be easier for me to accept my size because then i wouldn't be thinking about making my penis bigger on a daily basis but on the flip side i know that if i just gained a little more 7.5x5.5 then id be pretty content with my size and id probably lose interest in pe because id be happy with that. But because i haven't gained in so long I'm starting to feel like I've reached my limit and no matter what i do i won't be able to gain. I think I'm gonna switch to a mostly girth routine pretty soon cuz the length doesn't want to budge.
                              Start 1-09-15
                              BPEL: 6.0 EG: 5.0

Most Recent 5-09-15
                              BPEL: 7.25 EG: 5.25

Short term goal
                              BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.5

“A jug fills drop by drop.”- Buddha

Comment

Have you tried taking a break? I took a 3 week break at the end of my year and gained 1/4" length in a little over 2 months from coming back. I also was hanging during that time, so not sure if it was the break or the hanging. The reason I stopped hanging is because I got a little overzealous and injured myself and was out for another 3 weeks. Then deciding that I really don't want any more length I switched back to girth. It's been another 2 months in from another 3 week break, and I feel I'm on the verge of another gain. This time in girth. Something to consider anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X