Hanging for girth, a log, diary, theory, thingy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilbigman View Post
    So another week in the books. Had to take the cockring off for two days as I was getting irritated and even chaffed a little. Think it was the metal cause it was a cheap one and was starting to tarnish. So just rubbed coconut oil on my jockinthepants and in 2 days all was good again. Love that stuff! But no worries Jock, I got my new one, and have been wearing it ever since. Horsehoe one with the balls on it and surgical stainless, for $35. I was really surprised by how big the balls on it were though. Wasn't really expecting that, but definitely an upgrade from the last one. So far I haven't really noticed any changes from wearing it, other then constantly adjusting it and some slight testicle pain every now and again. Although I can say I stay plumper for longer after erections and I have had an increase of morning wood and some spontaneous erections. Weather that is due to my workouts or the cockring I can't say for sure, but whatever it is it seems to be working. So I have 1 week down and 3 to go to a 1/2" gain! I know I will get it because Jockinthebox said I would!!
    Hey LBM, sorry I've missed your journal posts the last couple of weeks. Try channeling all that mental pressure you're puttin' on me into your cock workout! I guarantee you'll get better results! The horseshoe will alleviate the irritation issue for sure, and help keep an engorged flaccid during the day (at least it did for me). Better EQ & more AM wood are +PI's and along with your edging routine will lead to gains, I'll bet. I noticed that too when I started the challenge. Are you edging with the horseshoe on? I do my manual routine, then put mine back on and edge for an hour. Helps hold the expansion longer.

Btw, I like your new avatar...a wolf stalking its prey-good call! Sure beats that blank sheet of paper you had! Oh, and thanks for posting on the Cockrings Group thread, helps keep the records straight on the challenge. Happy TUGGIN"!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
      Hey LBM, sorry I've missed your journal posts the last couple of weeks. Try channeling all that mental pressure you're puttin' on me into your cock workout! I guarantee you'll get better results! The horseshoe will alleviate the irritation issue for sure, and help keep an engorged flaccid during the day (at least it did for me). Better EQ & more AM wood are +PI's and along with your edging routine will lead to gains, I'll bet. I noticed that too when I started the challenge. Are you edging with the horseshoe on? I do my manual routine, then put mine back on and edge for an hour. Helps hold the expansion longer.

Btw, I like your new avatar...a wolf stalking its prey-good call! Sure beats that blank sheet of paper you had! Oh, and thanks for posting on the Cockrings Group thread, helps keep the records straight on the challenge. Happy TUGGIN"!
      I would channel that energy into PE, but I simply enjoy teasing you too much. It's all in good fun bro, I don't seriously hold you accountable. But I figure if I'm going to be doing all this work I should at least share some of the anxiety.

As far as the ring goes, I take it off while I'm doing my workout and I use a lasso cockring during edging. I like the lasso because I can adjust how much pressure I am clamping off with. After my edging is done, the horseshoe goes back on. I try to wear it 24/7 for the most part, but am still getting used to it as it irritates the skin sometimes and I have to take it off till the irritation goes away. On a positive note I am having good morning wood and I do believe the ring is part of the cause.

Comment

So another week down, with not much to report. I have been soooooooooo busy, that it's hard to find time to take a shit let alone PE. But I did manage 2 good solid workouts and a couple light ones. Hoping for a better week this week as I want to attack that girth while I'm getting good expansion and high EQ. Working 7 days a week makes it difficult to find the time and energy, but where there's a will there's a way and come hell or highwater I will find it!

Comment

Another week in the books. Same as last week for the most part with 2 solid workouts and a few light ones. I have been spending more time with kegals, and lighter jelqing as I am getting good expansion of the tunica, but my erections are not as solid as they used to be. I am hoping that once my eq gets back up there I will begin to see some gains.

Comment

Well it's been a couple months since my last post so thought I would update. Life has been a crazy ride these last couple months. Had some major life events occur. Split up with the GF (not sure where that is going to go, only time will tell). Quit my job and started a new one. Ended up staying with my mom as I couldn't find an apt. in time, but have now found one, but I need to gut and remodel the place before I move in so will be busy with that at night after work for the next week or two. So yeah PE has been on the back burner. I still manage a couple of shorter workouts throughout the week, but nothing significant. More or less just cementing and maintaining at this point. Although I can say these sporadic workouts seem to be working as I have not lost anything and have actually gained slightly from what I can tell. I am now a solid 5" in girth and am actually pushing the tape to the + side of 5". I can't wait to get all settled and begin to hit it hard with a steady solid routine. I would still like to get to 5.5" girth for me. But If I don't it will be fine as I have worked through many of my insecurities through PE and talking with all you guys throughout the years. As wishful has taught me, my penis is perfect, and I love it.

Comment

Working...
            X