No announcement yet.

Virginity importance of Long term partner/Wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If a tree falls in the woods... Is her exe's dick still bigger than yours?
    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
      If a tree falls in the woods... Is her exe's dick still bigger than yours?
      *flashbacks to Evil Dead Tree scene* B-b-but was the tree bigger then me? ):
      Start: 8.25 BPEL, 5.2 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL

9/11/17: 8.5 BPEL, 5.25 MEG, 6.5 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL 7.75 NBPEL*

10/7/17 (EQ increased): 8.5 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL, 7.75 NBPEL

11/17/17: 8.75 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 9.25 BPFSL, 8 NBPEL

2/9/19: Same as 11/17/17

Comment

I don't like the way some of you call a woman a slut if she has been bedded a few times, when we call a guy a stud for doing the same thing.

The guy you look up to for being a stud slap him on the back, yet a woman doing the same thing you look down on her and would call her one.

Yet most of you say I want a women who has been bedded, so by saying that you want to marry a slut.

Now I don't about others do you find this very confusing as an answer?

My wife had a 3 year old daughter when we married, but I would never think of her as such.

I think they are studess's and should also so have a slap on the back just like we give guys.

NOWHARD

Comment

I really wouldn't mind, if she has been with a normal number of men before me. Sex is part of a marriage, really important, but its like a tiny percentage of what a marriage is. And another stupid approach is to say, if she chooses to be with you while she has tried other men, then she really likes you and she won't feel indulging to sleep with them, just to get a different experience. Plus guys come on we are doing pe, if it works on us, our package will be freaking decent to please her, even if it's not the only thing that can.

Last point, if you really are gonna marry a woman I bet you know her enough to judge if such a thing should bother you, unless you make a rushed decision.
          Starting Stats: BPEL:6.4" MEG: 4.5" (18/02/2018)
          Current: BPEL:7.0" MEG 4.6" (25/08/2018)
          Goal: BPEL 7.5"+ MEG: 5"+
          Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-my-stick.html

Comment

Originally posted by NOWHARD View Post
            I don't like the way some of you call a woman a slut if she has been bedded a few times, when we call a guy a stud for doing the same thing.
            Nor do I like it... Though here is a funny way of thinking about it (just jokes not necessarily how I feel):

Why do we call a woman with many sexual partners a whore? And revere men of the same sexual prowess?

If every woman was a lock on a door, and every man were a key -- a key that can open any lock, well that's a master key! But a lock that is opened by any key? That's just a piece of shit!

hahahah always thought that one particularly funny. Jokes again though if anybody is feeling particularly PC right now
            "Can't is the cancer of happen."

08/2015: BPEL 5.5-5.6", MSEG N/A (poor measurements)
            11/2017: BPEL 6.875", MSEG 4.8"
            Goal: NBPEL 7-7.5, MSEG 5.5"

Comment

My wife and I both wish that neither of us had any past, but in the end, it doesn't matter that much because we both have similar views about world and this is reality.

If you're an uptight stiff who thinks virgins are precious gold, then chances are you're not very compatible with somebody who has had a lot of sexual encounters. Mentalities are different. So what does it matter?
              Start (Jan 1st 2017): 7.0" BPEL x 5.1" MEG (17.8cm x 13cm) w/ 1" fat pad
              Now (Oct 9th 2017): 7.5" BPEL x 5.43" MEG (18.5cm x 13.7cm) w/ .7" fat pad
              Goal (Revised): 7.5" BPEL x 5.75" MEG (19.7cm x 14.7cm) w/ almost zero fat pad

Comment

I believe what ever your view about your woman is fine, as long as your are not being hypocritical. If you want a virgin when you marry, then for the same reasons you have for her being so, you should also put on yourself and commit to being a virgin. If it doesn't bother you that she has had a few lovers before you, then it shouldn't bother her if you have done the same. I don't judge women or men for the choices they make, unless those choices affect others negatively. They are their choices and most likely at the time it was what made sense. They may regret those choices later but that is for them to decide and grow from not for anyone else to criticize.

Comment

A few thoughts…

Originally posted by Solving View Post
                  Asking girls: do you reserve your virginity for true love/long term partner/husband?

Asking men: do you prefer your Long term partner/Wife to be a virgin, and why Yes or no?
                  Reserve your virginity? Really?

I would not want my life partner to be a virgin. I’ve been with a couple in my life, and there was no benefit. I have a hard time thinking of any situation where no experience is better than some or a lot of experience. Cooking, driving, teaching, sex or fixing a car.

As mentioned in another thread, I've been with a few women who fall into the a lot of experience category. Wonderful smart funny women who showed me how a man acts in bed. Good times.

I really do not like this use of terminology, either. I keep seeing posts that use two values, “virgin” or “slut”. Grow up, will you please?

Originally posted by sweetpe View Post
                  Example,is she is a virgin,is more enjoyable,because you can control her in a good way.
                  There is something deeply wrong with that.

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
                  I feel reading a few of these posts that female virginity is seen as a 'prize' when its not.

It's a state - person before sex.

Being a virgin beforehand won't make you faithfully or eager to please etc. All those qualities depends on the person.
                  Right on. Testify, sister

Think about it.What about the people who are ugly and doesn't even have the chance?.Society blame them and say things like lack of personality and all that crap. But that people doesn't have the fault to be ugly.
                  I'm sorry, but that is a load of crap.
                  Being ‘ugly’ has never stopped me from, well, anything. Good job, good friends, beautiful women.
                  03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                  Thread
                  12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Having sex with virgins is very overrated.

Comment

I feel like virginity brings a negative connotation. Virginity is not something you can give away to anyone nor can it be taken. It's not a prize to be won or reserved as much as it is a lack of experience. If we just saw virginity the same way as we do a lack of education things would be different. The amount of sexual partners a person has been with before us could be seen as an education level, which is already a requirement in selecting a partner. People who dropped out of high school do not want to date people with a post doctorate degree, and vice versa. If the other person's partners before you could be seen as teachers that guide us and not defilers or something to compete with we could appreciate the lessons they have passed on instead looking down on their past and expecting them to know everything that we like when it comes to sex.
                      Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZWoman View Post
                        Why do men know so much detail about their partners past. Do you really ask her, "Did you let him cum in your face"!?

You know the details because you asked and she was honest about it..
                        In my experience they just come out with it without being asked. I've never quite figured out why they have the need to do this, maybe for reassurance, maybe it's some sort of test?

Edit: I mean in general terms like number of partners and age they lost their virginity, not specific acts.
                        AlpineNewt
                        Member of the Month Sept 2014
                        Last edited by AlpineNewt; 11-08-2017, 03:05 AM.
                        The Newt's Progress

Comment

Originally posted by Undead View Post
                          You are nuts my friend, if you meet a virgin you will go crazy.
                          Already met her and can assure way better than ones I had known who had been riden by many men.

She has innocence, purity, and will to learn. Just need patience with a virgin and I already have that attribute

Comment

No men,i wouldn't care if she had others before me.But there are rules.For example,if she had sex,then i would prefer her to have used condon with the male,and also if he didn't came in her face or mouth,or body,just the condon.
                            If that is true,i would't care to have sex with her,and neither thinking on the fact she had sex before.
                            The problem and the real question is if she really think that.Because as a man,i don't think in that but after sex,she probably will do opinions of sizes or better or bigger.I can't really trust a girl.If you keep your ideas with you to enjoy sex,doesn´t mean she will do the same.I think that if she can bring you down,she will.
                            But is just what i would think.Personally i'm virgin for life´s cirscunstances and i don't get laid.So,isn't my fault.Of course i would like to experience sex without a prostitute,but it seems that,it won't happen.
                            That's crazy thinking!

If you want a virgin, your only rule must be is she a virgin FULL STOP

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Helmet Warrior View Post
                              My main point here is that my reality is the only ultimate truth for me. If I love a woman that has had several partners, and she loves me (I've had more). I don't see the problem! You may think differently, and that is the truth for you! We cannot quote studies without citing them, nor mistake causation in two random variables, not knowing what other factors are at hand! There may be some study that indicates this conclusion, but there's always a study showing the opposite. The population is massive, and absolutes do not exist. We pick and choose our figures to better suit what we hold to be true in our own minds...
                              That's ture about loving each other But 'somehow' because Love is a matter of circumstances and condition that can change by time too so ''understanding'' must always accompany love.

Besides, you like others missing the point that women who had many sex partners are already fucked up emotionally/mindfully, she must be very brave and courage WITH loving you a lot.. to be able to go out of her past fuck ups!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                                Surprised how many guys are stuck in the 50's.
                                Anyone is free to marry and be extremely proud with a woman who got rode by 10s of men, sucked 10s of dicks then kiss their children with same dirty mouth + cheer her exs and listen to their trash talks about her. What a shame!

Living in before the 50s, women had much more respect, values and MORALS.

It is all a matter of your woman's HONOR
                                Last edited by Solving; 11-08-2017, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X