• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Troll roles that is :-P
    Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

Originally posted by Solving View Post
      ''WISH" = It will always be like a missing point in your brain forever!

''who thinks virgins are precious gold''= Simply, only marry a virgin.
      It's not the sex, per se, it's the intimacy of prior relationships. Sex is just a small part of that "history" that we wish neither of us ever had. Would have been nice if we met at 7 year olds and only had each other and never wanted anything other than that. But life is not a movie.
      Start (Jan 1st 2017): 7.0" BPEL x 5.1" MEG (17.8cm x 13cm) w/ 1" fat pad
      Now (Oct 9th 2017): 7.5" BPEL x 5.43" MEG (18.5cm x 13.7cm) w/ .7" fat pad
      Goal (Revised): 7.5" BPEL x 5.75" MEG (19.7cm x 14.7cm) w/ almost zero fat pad

Comment

I think your all missing the point, for centuries many country's men have been sending there young men off with nothing else but ladies of the night to get sexual education before there married to sometimes a virgin but educated in the ways of sex from the older women.

Yet the young men you can bet were not virgins after having there sexual education, in around 10 years of answering sexual heath questions I think I have only seen it once, we was just virgins before we married, and we are now having troubles with our sex lives its got very boring, all down to lack of experience in being sexual, now why do you think that is, its because they was saving there selves for the day and there sexual knowledge is not there.

ALL BECAUSE THEY WAS VIRGINS

It does not work, they either suffer for the rest of there married life or get divorced, leaning about sexual knowledge is a part of growing up, and yes will lead to guys and girls having sex its been happening for thousands of years and it will not stop, and yes some of these will have a lot more sex than others, as they say the more you do it the more you learn, this is why some men and women are so good at foreplay, and what us men and women enjoy most, sex is OK but foreplay is king in any relation ship.

NOWHARD
        Last edited by NOWHARD; 11-08-2017, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Solving, can you link one if those studies you mention in the original post?

I would expect a virgin woman would be more likely to cheat when unhappy than a wife with prior experience with another partner, due to the unknown and curiosity factor.
          Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

I believe Solving is a bit of a traditionalist, he honors some of the old values from a time where innocence was precious and not a target for predators or ridicule.
            Traditions and roles played a part in keeping marriages together whether the relationship was bad or good; sustaining the blood lines and the continuation of the family name was the priority in order to hold any accumulated wealth and titles. Trades and business were passed down through the descendants, so all the old values played an important part in society then.
            So enough said for the values of tradition; we live in a time of individual empowerment and egocentricity that overrides family roles etc.

As far as marrying a woman that is a virgin or not in these times, it could go both ways ...
            I'm saving myself for my one true love or I'm so special the man that does have me had better be so grateful and worshiping. This tells me that it's more the character and life style that determines the outcome of the marriage relationship and not the intact hymen.
            Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
            King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZWoman View Post
              Why do men know so much detail about their partners past. Do you really ask her, "Did you let him cum in your face"!?

You know the details because you asked and she was honest about it. Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer. All this means is that you are too insecure about yourself to handle her past. If you go into a relationship already thinking you can't compete with her ex than you have already failed the partnership. Ex's are Ex's for a reason and most women prefer to leave them there for one reason or another. Be the better man and stop dredging up issues we (women) don't really want to reminisce about.

Blanket statements like "can't really trust a girl" may be the reason you are not getting laid, not "life circumstances". Stop looking at what you don't have and focus on all you do have to offer, you may be surprised at the outcome. Women, or people in general, are not attracted to people who don't trust them or respect them.
              So you are saying you would kiss a woman who ate cum in past,sucked a dick or had "cream"in her face.Ok buddy xD,your choice.

Comment

Seems a lot of girls who are saving their virginity do oral and anal, do you old fashioned guys consider them marriage material or not?

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpe View Post
                  So you are saying you would kiss a woman who ate cum in past,sucked a dick or had "cream"in her face.Ok buddy xD,your choice.
                  Well, she's a woman, not a buddy, but you know it washes off right?

Comment

Originally posted by Solving View Post
                    That's ture about loving each other But 'somehow' because Love is a matter of circumstances and condition that can change by time too so ''understanding'' must always accompany love.

Besides, you like others missing the point that women who had many sex partners are already fucked up emotionally/mindfully, she must be very brave and courage WITH loving you a lot.. to be able to go out of her past fuck ups!!

You keep saying that I'm missing a point here: that women with multiple partners are emotionally fucked up. What I'm saying is that this is FUNDAMENTALLY your opinion on the matter; i.e. It does not stand up to an objective reality. Because there is no such thing. Blanket/generalized statements like this are at the core of racism, sexism, hate, and bigotry everywhere.

To to be clear: I don't disagree with you. I'm simply stating that, because this is an inherently subjective and highly opinionated discussion, both of our ideas on the matter are correct. One shoe does not fit every foot, you know this.
                    "Can't is the cancer of happen."

08/2015: BPEL 5.5-5.6", MSEG N/A (poor measurements)
                    11/2017: BPEL 6.875", MSEG 4.8"
                    Goal: NBPEL 7-7.5, MSEG 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpe View Post
                      Seems your forgetting we and them wash, but if you just met this women you would not know all this unless you started grilling her about her sexual past, all your get is a women walking out on you, try just accepting her for what she is a women, if not I don't think your ever get married.

Now think it in reverse, how would you answer if she asked you had you, had anal, had a women sitting on your face, ever had a women give you the finger, and so on, what would you do.

Its hard when the questions come the other way, but it seems you think you have the right.

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by dodgy View Post
                        Well, she's a woman, not a buddy, but you know it washes off right?
                        What are you saying?That men don't wash off?Or you are saying "buddy"like gay???
                        By the way,who doesn't know they washes off.But is still gross.
                        I already said it,anal and oral are dangerous.Theres a lot of bacterias,even the mouth.So,having that in mind,everybody gonna make their choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Helmet Warrior View Post
                          Nor do I like it... Though here is a funny way of thinking about it (just jokes not necessarily how I feel):

Why do we call a woman with many sexual partners a whore? And revere men of the same sexual prowess?

If every woman was a lock on a door, and every man were a key -- a key that can open any lock, well that's a master key! But a lock that is opened by any key? That's just a piece of shit!

hahahah always thought that one particularly funny. Jokes again though if anybody is feeling particularly PC right now
                          Your view about the key does not really work as it cant go the other way for a women, you have made just a guy thing.

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by NOWHARD View Post
                            Seems your forgetting we and them wash, but if you just met this women you would not know all this unless you started grilling her about her sexual past, all your get is a women walking out on you, try just accepting her for what she is a women, if not I don't think your ever get married.

Now think it in reverse, how would you answer if she asked you had you, had anal, had a women sitting on your face, ever had a women give you the finger, and so on, what would you do.

Its hard when the questions come the other way, but it seems you think you have the right.

NOWHARD
                            I would never let a woman sit in my face or i would never do oral to her and then kiss her.First of all,like i said,anal and oral are dirty,there is a lot of bacterias,even the mouth.It doesn't matter how much you wash,bacterias still there.So if a woman ask me that,im gonna say no,i never did oral to womens,or never let her put me a finger.
                            Is gross man.You guys let your girl finger you?Because in case of woman you have 2 options:
                            vagina and butt.
                            But mens,just the butt.You really like it?
                            If i'm gonna finger a woman,i will just do it in the pussy,thats it.If that mean i'm boring,is fine.

Comment

What will you say to a 'male' who start insulting your mother just because his mother cheated on his dad and wasn't a virgin at marriage day so he thinks all mothers are like his! He can never understand that there had been and still until today women who respect themselves.

What will you say to a 'female' who lost life right path from early age because she had been raised wrong. What I say about women who are opposite to virgins, unconsciously scratch her skin because the description wears her exactly, so how will she understand about purity, innocence and honor when she lost it long time ago in early age!, plus with full vulgarity she's proud to speak about using her mouth..shame!!

Comment

Originally posted by LeafyGreens View Post
                                It's not the sex, per se, it's the intimacy of prior relationships. Sex is just a small part of that "history" that we wish neither of us ever had. Would have been nice if we met at 7 year olds and only had each other and never wanted anything other than that. But life is not a movie.
                                That's right about whole 'history', but if you're now happy together(mentally/emotionally compatible) just focus on today, on developing your relationship.

Comment

Working...
                                X