Virginity importance of Long term partner/Wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dodgy View Post
    Solving, can you link one if those studies you mention in the original post?

I would expect a virgin woman would be more likely to cheat when unhappy than a wife with prior experience with another partner, due to the unknown and curiosity factor.
    https://ifstudies.org/blog/counterin...tal-stability/

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...n_5698440.html

https://www.livescience.com/55104-se...d-divorce.html

First Comes Love Then Comes Marriage? Women With 2 Or More Premarital Sex Partners Face Higher Divorce Rate
    -----------------------------

Explanation found in links..briefly, girl who saved her virginity for true love/long term partner/husband will rarely look outside especially when happy in relationship because she's a serious person, convinced of her choice, while women with many sex partners under their belt will cheat or divorce much easier because comparison is already there in her brain and body besides already fucked up mentally/emotionally so very easy to cheat(worst if an ex is around) even if just in a moment of weakness, that surely will ruin a marriage.

Comment

Originally posted by pfm View Post
      I believe Solving is a bit of a traditionalist, he honors some of the old values from a time where innocence was precious and not a target for predators or ridicule.
      Traditions and roles played a part in keeping marriages together whether the relationship was bad or good; sustaining the blood lines and the continuation of the family name was the priority in order to hold any accumulated wealth and titles. Trades and business were passed down through the descendants, so all the old values played an important part in society then.
      So enough said for the values of tradition; we live in a time of individual empowerment and egocentricity that overrides family roles etc.

As far as marrying a woman that is a virgin or not in these times, it could go both ways ...
      I'm saving myself for my one true love or I'm so special the man that does have me had better be so grateful and worshiping. This tells me that it's more the character and life style that determines the outcome of the marriage relationship and not the intact hymen.
      You can say traditional in terms of my long term partner/wife's honor(virginity). I like women who respect themselves, who act like a lady, who knows her role in life and don't jump on her man's role.

Virginity is not only factor for right partner, but basic factor with understanding, love, chemistry, compatibility mentally physically emotionally.

Comment

Originally posted by dodgy View Post
        Well, she's a woman, not a buddy, but you know it washes off right?
        But HONOR when dirtied/lost, can't be washed

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Helmet Warrior View Post
          You keep saying that I'm missing a point here: that women with multiple partners are emotionally fucked up. What I'm saying is that this is FUNDAMENTALLY your opinion on the matter; i.e. It does not stand up to an objective reality. Because there is no such thing. Blanket/generalized statements like this are at the core of racism, sexism, hate, and bigotry everywhere.

To to be clear: I don't disagree with you. I'm simply stating that, because this is an inherently subjective and highly opinionated discussion, both of our ideas on the matter are correct. One shoe does not fit every foot, you know this.
          Dude, Take it from a man who have lot of personal experience with women, can even film a drama movie about some of my stories. Listen from the experienced and not from a doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpe View Post
            What are you saying?That men don't wash off?Or you are saying "buddy"like gay???
            By the way,who doesn't know they washes off.But is still gross.
            I already said it,anal and oral are dangerous.Theres a lot of bacterias,even the mouth.So,having that in mind,everybody gonna make their choices.
            I was saying the person you quoted and called buddy is a woman, not a man, and that all that stuff you think is gross washes right off, that's all.
            Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

Originally posted by the_iron View Post
              You have a point here Solving, in fact we can go as far as saying that it is not just a point, it is a truism. All factors being equal, the more the sexual partners a woman had, the less bonding effect she will possess. On the men's side, the more women a man did deeply fall in love with, the less the chance that he will bond well with a new partner.

And to add on this virginity concept, in the past, women were groomed right from early childhood to learn certain mannerism and skills that do indeed, naturally, please men and help to keep a marriage and family unit intact. Among these skills and mannerisms are:
              - Ability to cook and serve routine meals on time and everyday
              - Ability to do routine chores including: washing dishes, washing clothes, cleaning the house
              - Skills on raising toddlers and even growing/grown up children
              - Proper relations to own family members and family of husband
              - Practical productive economic skills
              - Being polite and submissive
              - Being 100% faithful. Flirting with other men was considered being inappropriate and even unfaithful. Placing yourself in situations where unfaithfulness could occur e.g. private room with just your wife and another man and no one else was also considered inappropriate
              - Learning to dress

Men on the other hand were taught skills, mannerisms and mentality that naturally are very pleasing to women and do help to keep the family unit intact. Among these are:
              1. Learning to provide for the family
              2. Learning self defense and ability to fight
              3. Being mentally tough, brave and to bear life burdens without shedding tears or bitching
              4. Ability to give women their space and time to hang out with other women. He was expected to seek out male partnership and not engage in women's gossips and conversations
              5. Learn skills that involve repairing/fixing things, building things, being good with technical problems and having technical know how on the prevailing technology
              6. Being decisive, consistent and resolved. He was taught to be a leader and possess leadership skills including charisma, confidence, tone of speech

Now in our modern times, this has all been abandoned. There are 'men' nowadays whom, for a lack of a better word can be described as 'Pussies'. Naturally, these men are a big turn off to women. There are women too who, for a lack of a better word, are Sluts. Naturally these women make the worst wives.

So in our times, a man who is confident and has character, can provide for the family and has leadership skills and isn't bitchy is naturally golden and a keeper. A woman who cooks and cleans up, is 100% faithful, is feminine loving and submissive, and is also beautiful is naturally golden and a keeper.
              My beautiful wife and I have been together for nearly twelve years now. And while I will not for a second pretend that it has been without some difficulty I can say that she has been a loving, supportive and faithful wife. And I thank k her every single day for marrying me.

We met while I was on leave after a deployment to Iraq. I went out to a strip club with my brother and got a lap dance from her. My brother went home and I stayed till close. The club closed we ditched her boyfriend who was bouncing there that night and got a hotel room screwed like bunnies then went out for breakfast.

When I left to go back to North Carolina she and her two children went with me. We got married two months later.

By the time my wife and I met I'd been to probably thirty different countries and has slept around so much that I can only guess at how many women I'd been with. Best guess is somewhere between a hundred and a hundred and fifty. Her estimate on how many men and women she had been with was about the same.

Moral of the story? Saying a slut won't make a good wife or saying a player won't make a good husband is not only wrong but it's insulting.
              Thumper39
              Last edited by Thumper39; 11-09-2017, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Solving View Post
                https://ifstudies.org/blog/counterin...tal-stability/

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...n_5698440.html

https://www.livescience.com/55104-se...d-divorce.html

First Comes Love Then Comes Marriage? Women With 2 Or More Premarital Sex Partners Face Higher Divorce Rate
                -----------------------------

Explanation found in links..briefly, girl who saved her virginity for true love/long term partner/husband will rarely look outside especially when happy in relationship because she's a serious person, convinced of her choice, while women with many sex partners under their belt will cheat or divorce much easier because comparison is already there in her brain and body besides already fucked up mentally/emotionally so very easy to cheat(worst if an ex is around) even if just in a moment of weakness, that surely will ruin a marriage.
                I'm not sure if you read the links...

Ifstudies “this research brief paints a fairly complicated picture of the association between sex and marital stability that ultimately raises more questions than it answers.”

Live science says "When it comes to sex before marriage, a lot may be better than a little."

Huff post says "…while the data presented in The Marriage Project’s 418-person study is legitimate, experts say that the conclusions drawn from it — especially those which cast judgement on one’s sexual history and incite sentiments of slut-shaming — may not be entirely accurate...
                In other words, people who have a number of prior relationships may become dissatisfied more easily.
                But isn’t that another way to say they might be more aware of a bad relationship? Isn’t that a good thing?
                "

I'd also like to point out that IFS is a conservative site; live science is run by Purge,
                an online advertiser passing itself off as a media content group.
                and Huffpost, is well, not the most reliable of sources, either. I like it, but I am aware of its problems

03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                Thread
                12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper39 View Post
                  My beautiful wife and I have been together for nearly twelve years now. And while I will not for a second pretend that it has been without some difficulty I can say that she has been a loving, supportive and faithful wife. And I thank k her every single day for marrying me.

We met while I was on leave after a deployment to Iraq. I went out to a strip club with my brother and got a lap dance from her. My brother went home and I stayed till close. The club closed we ditched her boyfriend who was bouncing there that night and got a hotel room screwed like bunnies then went out for breakfast.

When I left to go back to North Carolina she and her two children went with me. We got married two months later.

By the time my wife and I met I'd been to probably thirty different countries and has slept around so much that I can only guess at how many women I'd been with. Best guess is somewhere between a hundred and a hundred and fifty. Her estimate on how many men and women she had been with was about the same.

Moral of the story? Saying a slut won't make a good wife or saying a player won't make a good husband is not only wrong but it's insulting.
                  Your story is one of the rare that work. Yea, heard from friend real live example about she being a slut before marrying then changed completely after..said it before to another dude, she need to love you a lot, having the will and courage for change(most women afraid of). Congratulations!

Comment

Solving you have issues there is help out there.

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
                      I'm not sure if you read the links...

Ifstudies “this research brief paints a fairly complicated picture of the association between sex and marital stability that ultimately raises more questions than it answers.”

Live science says "When it comes to sex before marriage, a lot may be better than a little."

Huff post says "…while the data presented in The Marriage Project’s 418-person study is legitimate, experts say that the conclusions drawn from it — especially those which cast judgement on one’s sexual history and incite sentiments of slut-shaming — may not be entirely accurate...
                      In other words, people who have a number of prior relationships may become dissatisfied more easily.
                      But isn’t that another way to say they might be more aware of a bad relationship? Isn’t that a good thing?
                      "

I'd also like to point out that IFS is a conservative site; live science is run by Purge,
                      an online advertiser passing itself off as a media content group.
                      and Huffpost, is well, not the most reliable of sources, either. I like it, but I am aware of its problems

Ok, damn all studies about how many number of partners. At least it all approve that 0-1 partner = least divorce possibility.

Fact says in old eras, marriages were more stable and happy, few divorces, while nowadays divorce is like drinking water, also families especially from women side do not interfere to try fixing what's wrong btw husband and wife but the opposite, the woman's mother will encourage her to divorce simply because unhappy and in name of stupid freedom!! As if there is never arguments that occur even in happy marriages and as if happiness is an always state not effected by change of conditions and circumstances.

"'The Iron'' said many Golden points in this regard...go read page 1..

If women and their mothers will apply in this century, happy lasting marriages will be back again.

Main rule: Want to know who you're marrying, look at her mother, behavior with her father, and how her whole family treat each other and her family history especially in marriage.

Comment

Originally posted by Solving View Post
                        Your story is one of the rare that work. Yea, heard from friend real live example about she being a slut before marrying then changed completely after..said it before to another dude, she need to love you a lot, having the will and courage for change(most women afraid of). Congratulations!
                        My point was that you are painting with too broad a brush. And you're continuing to.

I also believe that you are looking for something in a woman that really doesn't exist.

I wanted an equal, a woman who could challenge me, would not only stand beside me but infront when needed and behind me when the time calls for it. A partner in life not a possession.

0bbe8ae9a42683ed1a9eeebfd77a99a4--lions-what-s.jpg
                        Thumper39
                        Last edited by Thumper39; 11-09-2017, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                          Solving you have issues there is help out there.
                          Yup
                          Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

I doubt there was ever a time in history when virginity was the norm, just a myth and fantasy like how great the 1950's was, and divorce was frowned upon more in the past, now it's more accepted, so more common, I'm not saying that's a good thing
                            Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

Like it or not, these older ideas come from times of great racial and gender disparity. Not to assign guilt by association to these marital ideas... But I don't necessarily look fondly into recent history when older generations tell me about the "good ol' days." Granted, I never lived in those times, but I'll take hoes, gender equality, and racial equality over the reverse any day.
                              "Can't is the cancer of happen."

08/2015: BPEL 5.5-5.6", MSEG N/A (poor measurements)
                              11/2017: BPEL 6.875", MSEG 4.8"
                              Goal: NBPEL 7-7.5, MSEG 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper39 View Post
                                My point was that you are painting with too broad a brush. And you're continuing to.

I also believe that you are looking for something in a woman that really doesn't exist.

I wanted an equal, a woman who could challenge me, would not only stand beside me but infront when needed and behind me when the time calls for it. A partner in life not a possession.
                                LOL, who told you its impossible to find a virgin WITH strong personality, smart, educated, emotional and knows how to treat her man by knowing her role in life and not jumping on his.

Nobody said possessing her. All the idea is women know their f*****g role like old ages women understood and they were much stronger than nowadays women(most weak..reckless)!!

They raised good children on right path, respected their men, sacrificed for him and their children, family, sticked to their husbands in his bad times before the good times, not like nowadays they leave after some arguments or financial downs!

Yea, you're right about this..nearly impossible to find these characteristics in today's women especially
                                SACRIFICE--HAHAHA 5% women might do it nowadays!!

I'll anyday hold on and respect a girl who has characteristics and mentality of old ages women because such rare women are toward EXTINCTION !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X