Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I pushed for details. She had better sex when cheating.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well GiftBringer, if you love her too much i have bad news for you. She will cheat on you, over and over again.
    Unless you change. Unless you take control over the relationship.

There are plenty of other girls overthere. You need to think. Do you love her ou Are you just too comfortable/lazy to look for someone else. If it is option 2, you will get only what she offers you and not what you want. She already knows that you will be always there for you even if she cheats on you and tell stuff like she did. Women who care about you never tell stuff like this unless she wants you to change or she dont have interest in you (for sex).

Comment

Originally posted by GiftBringer View Post
      I'll definitely be checking out some topics on being alpha and might even start a new thread 'not comfortable with being alpha'..
      No More Mr Nice Guy - <content removed>

Best, of the best of the best book i ever read. Its a most read for all male.
      TheZZMan
      Member of the Month Sept 2018
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by TheZZMan; 06-04-2018, 07:54 PM. Reason: No links to promotional sites of any kind are allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by GiftBringer View Post
        I did blame myself for awhile but then got over it. Smashing gym and PE exercises since I found out as I needed to feel good about myself and that I do. I know I'm the man. Are you saying women are more likely to cheat when the guy is submissive? Pegasus. I'll definitely be checking out some topics on being alpha and might even start a new thread 'not comfortable with being alpha'. I guess I'm the type of guy that doesn't care about the the ego side of things. Girls kinda always found me mysterious cause I just never gave a shit. Was good for me but I wasn't trying to be alpha.
        Thanks TheZzMan. I believe our relationship is worth it. Everything is great and we are each other's best friends. And I believe life gives us challenges to learn from. Why not have the ultimate challenge at age 28 and say we made it through that. Relationship made of steel if she can make it work.
        Women don't cheat on submissive guys just because they're submissive. There's always other reasons are too great to get into, but to answer your question... Yes. Women are more likely to cheat on submissive guys because the submissive guys let them get away with it. But it also depends on the woman and situations that lead up to the infidelity.

Stay away from the alpha crap! It's just going to mess with your head and make you think you need to be macho which is going to hurt your relationships. Trust me on this, I've read a lot of it and the alpha advice you get serves more as a masturbation fantasy for some men than anything else. The alpha theory is crap and you shouldn't listen to anyone who tells you how to be a man. If you're the type of guy to not give a shit that's who you should be... I'm the exact same way and I'm enjoying my life and my relationships with women.
        Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          Hmm you realise the sex with her would have died away to nothing without this incident ?
          That alone should make you rethink the relationship .

On the other thing i doubt you will get over it move on.
          This
          Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

Yeah alpha male wasn't in my vocabulary since about 3 months ago. Sure I could be more confident in myself and other things I agree. I agree with all of the viewpoints. It will take a long time to rebuild the trust but I've gotta try it first and always try to evolve. If I start noticing the same patterns while my end is clean then I'll bounce. I'll take this month to figure my situation out and see if she is worth it. By all means I would be ok with bouncing too. Some days I'm perfectly fine but on a day of weakness my brain just can't seem to shake it and I don't want to live like that. I really appreciate the support.
            May-18 : bpel 7.3/4 × EG 5.3/4
            July-20 : bpel 8.1/2 × EG 6.3/4

Comment

Women like all kinds of different men some like nice sweet natured guys that treat them well these women treat their men well and have good relationships

On what you have written this one wants you at home as her nice sweet natured girlfriend while she sleeps with alpha males .

By the way i liked post 18 and i have written threads ofn the negativity of pua .

Comment

Man i sometimes wish we could Get the other persons point of view in here also. That would be priceless entertainment value!
                Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

Originally posted by linwmarx View Post
                  No More Mr Nice Guy - <content removed>

Best, of the best of the best book i ever read. Its a most read for all male.
                  I still recommend this book, because it doesnt want you to completely change. But there are things you need to change in order to protect yourself. Behaviours that are bad for both men and women.
                  TheZZMan
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by TheZZMan; 06-04-2018, 07:57 PM. Reason: No links to outside paysites or sites that you have to buy something. By rule, removed.

Comment

Thanks linwmarx. I'll check it out now

Comment

Yeah Pegasus. I'm sure she doesn't want to bang other guys. If our sex life doesn't get better I'd have to break it off as you say it means I've lost my masculinity strong hold. Obviously there were other things that have happened positive and negative but it would be to much to share here. Sorry it's not providing enough entertainment. Not much of an attention seeker I just wanted to know if it was possible to one day clear the images in my brain of her with anther guy and have a proper relationship from my side. I wasn't a good guy either by all means. I had this coming for awhile because I've been working away from home for some time. It makes sense. It's my last shift away and will get back to her in full which she is super happy about. She said she doesn't even like talking about the other guy because she really just wants to get over it. She wants to take all of it back and be with me in a new relationship. My fuck you attitude didn't do it for her. I pushed her away while I was away. I brought this on myself and I never noticed the signs. Now I have an opportunity. I've gained perspective and she is the one I want to be with. Is it possible to resume a good sex life after something like this? Would she like me to add a little BDSM into our sex life? How do I do it without thinking about him?

Comment

Please pay no attention to others who have been spurned in the past and still hold a grudge. You have a unique set of circumstances that require a different approach. Don't go all Alpha on her, that has not been you and it will be taken differently by her. Try to get to where you were. With an understanding that any other infidelity will be met swiftly with a result that will not be positive for the relationship.

I believe you can get past this and move on. Consider it a scare that what you take for granted, may not be as for granted as you thought. Have conversations about what she want sexually, let her know your needs in the same department. Communication, honesty and trust - the cornerstones of a solid relationship. Please keep us posted, I have faith that this will work out.

Comment

You're a legend man. Thanks

Comment

Look up Steve horsman as well as husband help haven. Watch the videos. Realize that women are attracted to leadership... not guys who live for their approval.

Confidence
                            Calm
                            Deliberate
                            Pleased
                            Seek to understand even if you disagree
                            Not outcome dependent
                            Not dependent on anyone for own happiness
                            Only try to control what you can... you

Dump her. Work on yourself until you’re happy and embody the energy above. Once you do, you will be able to find a good relationship. Lots of fish in the sea.
                            Digittydog
                            3-23-18 BPEL 6.25/ EG 5 starting
                            4-26-18 BPEL 6.5/ EG 5
                            5-31-18 BPEL 6.5/ EG 5
                            6-26-18 BPEL 6.5/ EG 5
                            7-31-18 BPEL 6.625. EG 5.125
                            8-30-18 BPEL 6.625. EG 5.125

+3/8" x 1/8" after 5 months PE
                            Goal 8 x 6 (+1.75 x 1)

Comment

Originally posted by Digittydog View Post
                              Look up Steve horsman as well as husband help haven. Watch the videos. Realize that women are attracted to leadership... not guys who live for their approval.

Confidence
                              Calm
                              Deliberate
                              Pleased
                              Seek to understand even if you disagree
                              Not outcome dependent
                              Not dependent on anyone for own happiness
                              Only try to control what you can... you

Dump her. Work on yourself until you’re happy and embody the energy above. Once you do, you will be able to find a good relationship. Lots of fish in the sea.
                              Thanks for the marginal advice. Make sure you stop by when your theory of life doesn't work out for you. PUA stuff may work when you are playing the field, but falls flat when one in already in a relationship.

Hey, I could tell someone to go read my book and watch my videos. I don't have any, but none the less, it is not great emotional support for someone who is in a situation that needs thought.

You have been here for a while dog, is "dump her" the best advice that you can muster?
                              TheZZMan
                              PEGym Hero
                              Last edited by TheZZMan; 06-06-2018, 08:56 PM.

Comment

hello GiftBringer, while reading your post i could imagine your pain... I had a similar situation with an ex, and it was the worst thing ever... my advice to you is: do not forgive her, move on even if it means to suffer... you have to think not only in what she has done to you, but the fact that even if you broke up with her, she still continued her mistake, and for my vast experience with literally dozens of women (girlfriends), a woman who is really good for you, would have never continued her mistake, even if you broke up with her, a well meaning woman wound never even WANT to do that, even if you gave her the liberty by breaking up with her...
                                have self esteem dear friend...
                                do not blame yourself for HER mistake just because you were the one who ended the relationship, she made the mistake and even kept it going because she is like that, she wanted it and did it, that simple, not because you broke up with her, and my friend, she will make you think the reason she kept her mistake going was that you broke up with her...
                                move on, i can guarantee you that in some time (depends on the person) you will be much happier and find a woman who deserves you!
                                even if there has been 3 years of love between you, think: "better late than never" to see she is not the one!
                                of course you can stay in the relationship and be the guy who was cheated on and accepted it... your choice!
                                just trying to help since i have been in that situation and have tried staying in and moving on, and i can tell you that when stayed it ended much worse later...
                                good luck!
                                (sorry if i have made mistakes in my english, it is not my native language)

Comment

Working...
                                X