Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still a virgin because of 5.7 inch dick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by watersnake View Post
    I absolutely HATE how people, especially young girls, are COMPLETELY OBSESSED with their damn smart phones. Jesus Christ give me a break! I saw some younger relatives over christmas, and my tween cousins were just playing games on their cell phones the whole time. I had to say:NO CELL PHONES AT THE DINNER TABLE! good lord its bad. I, on the other hand, have a humble basic cell phone that dosen't even have a camera. I make calls and text people once and a while.
    My parents are obsessed with their tv, they watch it every day! My aunt sits inside and read a book for hours instead of going for long walks! A woman at work is obsessed with her knitting, even knitting at breaktime while talking with me! I mean, put that shit down when you`re talking to me, god damn it! The nerve of some people! Oh, the times we live in, with tv, books, knitting and iPhones! And the kids with their jazz music and laid back attitudes!
    ThomasJohnThomas
    Last edited by ThomasJohnThomas; 12-28-2013, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
      I don't know if this has been stated yet but adding onto where Joint-Expansion was talking about pelvis grinding, Chicks love having their clit stimulated by your pelvis. I don't know if the pleasure varies depending on how much fat you have on your pelvis but I am assuming it feels nice regardless.
      Hey King, you are correct, it does feel amazing to a woman...that was what I was referring to when I mentioned frottage.

Comment

Hmm I guess we participate in frottage quite often then because I often let her grind away on my thigh or even encourage her to do so. I enjoy it, watching and feeling how her body reacts from the pleasure of a part of my body which isn't my tongue, fingers, or penis is not only Intimate and hot but it also seems to create and improve self confidence/esteem in other parts of my body.
        This is my partner's business page: https://www.facebook.com/NovemberMakeup
        She is a make up artist and we live in Australia.

Comment

Awesome info TPW!

Frottage? Who knew there was actually a name for that.

I would actually push my erection down out of the way so as not enter her but just pelvis to pelvis. I would firmly ground around. Drives my nuts. I discovered on a whim.

I have experienced the breast orgasm also with only one woman, darn it. Just from sucking on one and massaging the other. She started convulsing and bucking. I hadn't even gone anywhere near her vagina yet. I was actually laying to her side. I looked at her like, "Damn l haven't even started yet?!" She, of course was like, "Why the hell did you stop?!" I seriously forgot all about my penis. I started hunting for every one of her especially sensitive spots" with my hands and tongue. She was in heaven. I was totally enthralled with the exploration I was on. It still is definitely an all time favorite experience.

There was one good friend I accidentally found her weak spot. She is married. It was just a simple hug. I turned my just to give her a quick peck on the cheek. I hit the spot right below her ear and just behind her jaw bone at the neckline. She gasped and acted like her knees were about to fall out from under her. Quickly said "Whoa! Sorry!" She said, "yeah, please avoid that spot for obvious reasons." She was completely flushed red and not from embarrassment either.

I agree. You are too hung up on the penis-tration part of things. If you work on the wind her up well enough on the wind up, she won't even care by the time you actually put it in. That's speaking from experience.

NO ONE starts out experienced either. Explore, learn, enjoy! Mostly RELAX! You are worried over nothing.
          Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
          Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
          Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

Thank so much LND...and I couldn't agree more that a woman's body is just a sensuous hotbed of potential pleasure; all her lover needs to do is to take a bit of time to discover those erogenous zones and then...

Comment

After reading all the posts on this topic I actually started thinking what am I even doing here . Maybe the confidence is what I need. Not necessarily the big dick.
              January 2014 -- BPEL 6.1 (15.5 cm) EG 4.72 (12 cm)
              August 2014 -- BPEL 6.69 (17 cm) EG 5.12 (13 cm)

GOAL 1: BPEL 7.28 (18.5 cm) EG 5.51 (14 cm)
              GOAL 2: BPEL 7.87 (20 cm) EG 5.91 (15 cm)
              FINAL GOAL: BPEL 8 (20.32 cm) EG 6 (15.24 cm)

Comment

Frottage can be one of the most erotic ways to be intimate. I can remember many times when this was as close to sex as I would get but I always enjoyed it. My wife and I have had some great times playing around and teasing each other like this. Who knew it had a name, Thanks TPW.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Which is why I think everybody should stop thinking of sex as this incredible feat where you stick your dick inside of a vagina and it feels like heaven but think of sex as an experience and activity between two people (or more if that's how you enjoy yourself) where you explore each others body and seek to pleasure each other.

Too many guys feel that giving oral is a chore or that they need to give oral to receive oral or that they just focus on the destination rather than the journey.

In my opinion oral is one of the most intimate activities that two people engage in, you are putting your mouth on somebody else's genitalia. It's really important and I absolutely love giving my girl oral!
                  Enjoy pleasuring your partner and they will enjoy pleasuring you back. Don't settle for that loud orgasm you helped her achieve but instead keep going and get her to scream and as she grabs your back and arches her own.

Comment

Originally posted by sulayman View Post
                    After reading all the posts on this topic I actually started thinking what am I even doing here . Maybe the confidence is what I need. Not necessarily the big dick.
                    Hey sulayman,

I would highly recommend that you remain here on the Gym, if not for penis enlargement then for penis health which is equally as important. And yes, working on your sexual confidence is always a good thing...and guess what? There are plenty of threads on here that can help you do that too! So stick around, take some time to read the relevant threads and posts and have a chat or two with some members...I promise we don't bite...too much.

Comment

Frottage? I think I ordered that once in a French resturant with a nice carbernet. I enjoyed it!
                      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I wonder if it is worth mentioning that some women can't handle a huge dick even with lots of stretching. Some women even have shallow vaginas! Maybe it isn't worth getting that fabled 9, 10, 12, or even 69 inched cock that every guy craves because in the end as long as you can pleasure her without causing her immense pain (and not the good kind) then she'll be happy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                          Frottage? I think I ordered that once in a French resturant with a nice carbernet. I enjoyed it!
                          LOL Cusp...you know a french restaurant that offers frottage? Well damn...I need to head on over there!

Comment

6 Speed you have everything you need from the members replies, especially Passionate Wife. I am here to tell you, she is right on, we females have to be mentally turned on to get our motors running and that usually needs to happen way before we even get a look at a guy's penis.

You are young and inexperienced, some of the ladies you will be around will be the same. Just relax what you are going through is normal anxiety, just don't let it stop you from having fun.

There are only so many ways we ladies and so many of the guys can tell you size is not the big thing, yes, there are size queens out there but they are the exception to the rule and I am not sure that you would want to be with a woman who's only concern is size (sounds pretty shallow).

I can just reiterate what the passionate Wife already said most of the erogenous parts for us ladies are external with the brain being the biggest one. I can guarantee you that if females can bring themselves to pleasure with their own fingers (approx. 3.5 BPEL and 1.0 girth) you can do a lot more with what you have. Read all the links already provided to you and learn about the sexy spots, believe me if you get that committed to memory your results will be better than the 30% than can get a woman to orgasm from intercourse and you will increase the likelihood of becoming part of that 30%.

Good luck but you won't really needed because the information provided will give you the knowledge to make things happen.
                            MrsLooking4more
                            Retired Super Moderator
                            Member of the Month Feb 2013
                            PEGym Hero
                            Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 12-28-2013, 11:01 AM.
                            ​Mrs. L4M
                            BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                            Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                            MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Originally posted by sulayman View Post
                              You are becoming very wise grasshopper!
                              Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
                              Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
                              Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

It's really nice to see so many passionate people doing there best to help an insecure guy. If only we could get the message through to the rest of the world now.

Comment

Working...
                                X