No announcement yet.

Wishful resigns his membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As stated, we did not force this decision, it was purely his decision to leave. And as pointed out, this is the 4th time he has pulled this on the forums and each time left people like you sad. So why is this instance any different? To the best of my knowledge, his current struggles were job, income and health related, not PEGym related. We became a distraction for him and were no longer fulfilling a portion of his life.

His posts and advise will live on here at the Gym. We can all strive to emulate that which was Wishful. He said in one post that he liked so many posts because he felt something when someone opened up to the forums and told something personal about themselves. He felt that took a lot of effort and believed that a reward was in order for putting your personal life out there. Fastest reward is the like button.

He had run the gamut - Great member, Moderator, Great member again, spunky when needed, earned a Temp. Ban for being foolish and came back to spend some time with his friends.

I, as others, wish nothing but the best for him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
      As stated, we did not force this decision, it was purely his decision to leave. And as pointed out, this is the 4th time he has pulled this on the forums and each time left people like you sad. So why is this instance any different? To the best of my knowledge, his current struggles were job, income and health related, not PEGym related. We became a distraction for him and were no longer fulfilling a portion of his life.

His posts and advise will live on here at the Gym. We can all strive to emulate that which was Wishful. He said in one post that he liked so many posts because he felt something when someone opened up to the forums and told something personal about themselves. He felt that took a lot of effort and believed that a reward was in order for putting your personal life out there. Fastest reward is the like button.

He had run the gamut - Great member, Moderator, Great member again, spunky when needed, earned a Temp. Ban for being foolish and came back to spend some time with his friends.

I, as others, wish nothing but the best for him.
      Correct, he left willingly. I agree this was his fourth time leaving this site, and honestly this is some sort of emotional abuse whether that be intentional or unintentional toward other members of this site. Again regardless of what it is, it has to do with some form of mental illness. I agree after a certain point enough is enough because you have to think about the safety of the other members on the site.

You ask why this instance is different. Because there was a cause and effect, a political debate ended poorly and he left. Political debates are well known to end in arguments because everyone has their own set of beliefs. It's been said that this isn't a place where people are legally qualified to help console you about your personal problems, while this is true it still doesn't change the fact that this is a site that largely appeals to the mentally unstable. It is dangerous to promote politics on a site when so many of its members have some from of mental issues. With great power comes great responsibility - Uncle Ben

You're going to do whatever you want on this site because its your site, but i would be remiss to not voice my opinion on this subject. I feel like the majority of moderators/admins on here are putting all the blame on wish. While i'm not saying he isn't guilty, what am saying is it usually takes two to tango. Would he have left regardless in a month, year, ten years? Quite possibly but there is also a possibly that he might not have. The only thing absolute here is that he had problems and got into an argument discussing politics which resulted in him leaving the site.
      Last edited by moto123; 03-05-2019, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by moto123 View Post
        Correct, he left willingly. I agree this was his fourth time leaving this site, and honestly this is some sort of emotional abuse whether that be intentional or unintentional toward other members of this site. Again regardless of what it is, it has to do with some form of mental illness. I agree after a certain point enough is enough because you have to think about the safety of the other members on the site.

You ask why this instance is different. Because there was a cause and effect, a political debate ended poorly and he left. Political debates are well known to end in arguments because everyone has their own set of beliefs. It's been said that this isn't a place where people are legally qualified to help console you about your personal problems, while this is true it still doesn't change the fact that this is a site that largely appeals to the mentally unstable. It is dangerous to promote politics on a site when so many of its members have some from of mental issues. With great power comes great responsibility - Uncle Ben

You're going to do whatever you want on this site because its your site, but i would be remiss to not voice my opinion on this subject. I feel like the majority of moderators/admins on here are putting all the blame on wish. While i'm not saying he isn't guilty, what am saying is it usually takes two to tango. Would he have left regardless in a month, year, ten years? Quite possibly but there is also a possibly that he might not have. The only thing absolute here is that he had problems and got into an argument discussing politics which resulted in him leaving the site.
        Nobody is blaming anyone for anything. Stop trying to argue for a man that's not here to speak on their own behalf and give their point of view. He's gone. Leave it alone. Everyone here is an adult. We don't need someone to swoop down and defend anyone's actions.

Comment

Originally posted by BBC Action View Post
          Nobody is blaming anyone for anything. Stop trying to argue for a man that's not here to speak on their own behalf and give their point of view. He's gone. Leave it alone. Everyone here is an adult. We don't need someone to swoop down and defend anyone's actions.
          Just to change the subject, you have the same goals as me why be average when you can be unique
          Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
          Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by BBC Action View Post
            "Stop trying to argue for a man that's not here to speak on their own behalf and give their point of view. He's gone. Leave it alone. Everyone here is an adult. We don't need someone to swoop down and defend anyone's actions." You re-posted my comment and you didn't even read it. I said he wasn't innocent here, actually i stated it twice in that post during the first and last paragraph.

"Nobody is blaming anyone for anything" I disagree. The last few comments from the moderator's/admin's have been somewhere along the lines of "he did this to himself and to us". In part this is a correct statement because him leaving over and over again is emotional abuse towards all the other members on here, whether it was intentional or unintentional. However i do believe because Pegym has a platform that does include political threads, wish was allowed to put into a compromising position. Again like i said in my previous post Pegym's demographic is made up of mostly people who are mentally unstable. Any comments i make are for the betterment of Pegym and it's members, not just one specific member.

Comment

Guys and Gals, we will not let this devolve into a hissing match between members. We all have great insight and opinions, state them and let them stand on their own merit. Others are able to read. We ask that you respect others opinions both here on this thread and throughout the forums.

In case it was missed, I mentioned that Wish was a Moderator. He also gave up that position of his own free will. Kinda see a pattern here?

I also don't believe that this is a resting place for a bunch of mentally unstable people. Quite the opposite if you ask me, we all came here for a reason, we all have stayed for a reason. We looked at ourselves and decided that, if possible, I am going to change things. The community exists to offer support to each one along his journey. Are there a couple of members who are "out there"? You bet, but the majority I find level headed and helpful to their fellow Gym members.

Comment

"Again like i said in my previous post Pegym's demographic is made up of mostly people who are mentally unstable. Any comments i make are for the betterment of Pegym and it's members, not just one specific member.
                Perhaps a little preoccupied with the health and size of our dicks, but calling us a bunch of of mentally unstable guys is pushing it a little too far. We are here to help guys improve their situation or at least help guys accept what they were borne with and find ways to deal with it.

Political discussions are hear to help guys take their minds off the stress of dealing with their insecurities. Political discussions are an adult way to interact with opposing views. The moderators/admins are here to make sure the discussions remain civil and remove/edit inappropriate comments. Anyone found to be abusing the rules of proper decorum will be admonished accordingly. If they are found to be making inappropriate comments on the political threads they probably would be making inappropriate comments on the open forum as well

Wish was a good and valued member. He was appreciated by many members and moderates as well. I happened to agree with and defend many of his positions, but was unable to convince him to stay. It was his decision and there is nothing we can do to change his mind.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

"Stop trying to argue for a man that's not here to speak on their own behalf and give their point of view. He's gone. Leave it alone. Everyone here is an adult. We don't need someone to swoop down and defend anyone's actions." You re-posted my comment and you didn't even read it. I said he wasn't innocent here, actually i stated it twice in that post during the first and last paragraph.

"Nobody is blaming anyone for anything" I disagree. The last few comments from the moderator's/admin's have been somewhere along the lines of "he did this to himself and to us". In part this is a correct statement because him leaving over and over again is emotional abuse towards all the other members on here, whether it was intentional or unintentional. However i do believe because Pegym has a platform that does include political threads, wish was allowed to put into a compromising position. Again like i said in my previous post Pegym's demographic is made up of mostly people who are mentally unstable. Any comments i make are for the betterment of Pegym and it's members, not just one specific member.
                  Saying most of us are mentally unstable isn't really for the good of PEgym members is it? I find it a bit insulting tbh. Not the mentally bit, sure we may have depression, low self esteem, etc but it's the "unstable" bit that is insulting.

Comment

Guys and Gals, we will not let this devolve into a hissing match between members. We all have great insight and opinions, state them and let them stand on their own merit. Others are able to read. We ask that you respect others opinions both here on this thread and throughout the forums.

In case it was missed, I mentioned that Wish was a Moderator. He also gave up that position of his own free will. Kinda see a pattern here?

I also don't believe that this is a resting place for a bunch of mentally unstable people. Quite the opposite if you ask me, we all came here for a reason, we all have stayed for a reason. We looked at ourselves and decided that, if possible, I am going to change things. The community exists to offer support to each one along his journey. Are there a couple of members who are "out there"? You bet, but the majority I find level headed and helpful to their fellow Gym members.
                    I don't think he was trying to start anything, I just think he didn't read what I wrote.

Its not a "resting place", its a place where people are learning to heal and grow.

I think you would be able to agree that in most peoples eye's PE would be considered taboo, something many may hide or not talk about openly to their irl peers. I don't think that's healthy but that doesn't change the fact that it's usually like that. Regardless of how you got into PE its a type body dysmorphia, whether your initial motives where extremely negative or extremely positive.
                    Last edited by moto123; 03-05-2019, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                      Perhaps a little preoccupied with the health and size of our dicks, but calling us a bunch of of mentally unstable guys is pushing it a little too far. We are here to help guys improve their situation or at least help guys accept what they were borne with and find ways to deal with it.

Political discussions are hear to help guys take their minds off the stress of dealing with their insecurities. Political discussions are an adult way to interact with opposing views. The moderators/admins are here to make sure the discussions remain civil and remove/edit inappropriate comments. Anyone found to be abusing the rules of proper decorum will be admonished accordingly. If they are found to be making inappropriate comments on the political threads they probably would be making inappropriate comments on the open forum as well

Wish was a good and valued member. He was appreciated by many members and moderates as well. I happened to agree with and defend many of his positions, but was unable to convince him to stay. It was his decision and there is nothing we can do to change his mind.
                      "Perhaps a little preoccupied with the health and size of our dicks, but calling us a bunch of of mentally unstable guys is pushing it a little too far." I think this is an extremely dangerous thing to say, it feels like you're brushing off body dysmorpha, depression, ocd and many other mental illnesses under the rug like its no big deal. The first step is admitting that you have a problem and then trying to work on it, if PE is the only way you feel like you can work on it then at least that's a stepping stone. It doesn't have to be a negative thing, it only becomes negative when you lie to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by djmotion View Post
                        Saying most of us are mentally unstable isn't really for the good of PEgym members is it? I find it a bit insulting tbh. Not the mentally bit, sure we may have depression, low self esteem, etc but it's the "unstable" bit that is insulting.
                        "Saying most of us are mentally unstable isn't really for the good of PEgym members is it?"Actually I believe it is, considering how many hours people dedicate to PE. PE is a form of body dysmorphia, whether you were positive going into it or negative. These are people who are trying to better themselves and that's amazing but i think it would be foolhardy not to acknowledge that PE in general is a type of body dysmorphia. We should be able to love our selves the way we are. Like you stated there are people who have depression, low self esteem and other types of mental disorders. Those mental illnesses are common on a site like this because again PE is a type of body dysmorphia. I don't go around telling people they're mentally unstable because most people already understand and are working to better themselves, but because this topic is so unique it actually warrants those words not watered down.

Comment

Again, I ask that the conversation be civil and among friends. Your reason for joining is totally different from others. Body dysmorphia does plague some, but many are here for treatment of Premature Ejaculation, Erection Quality, better understanding of women, Hard Flaccid and in some cases to just stir the pudding. We don't judge any of them.

To group us all in one category misses the core of the forums. Which is a place where guys can talk about things that they usually don't discuss with their peers or significant others. Myself, I have been open with my wife, she is a member here, and is fully aware of my reasons for being here. At this time, my sole driving force is to help others and enjoy the wonderful friendships I have found in the backroom. Really some exceptional people here guiding all of you regardless of need.

I thank you all for being here. It is as if we are all one extended world wide family. Which is to me awesome. I may not know you by face, but I do know you by what you post. Wishful being one of those awesome members I will think fondly of for years to come.

Comment

Again, I ask that the conversation be civil and among friends. Your reason for joining is totally different from others. Body dysmorphia does plague some, but many are here for treatment of Premature Ejaculation, Erection Quality, better understanding of women, Hard Flaccid and in some cases to just stir the pudding. We don't judge any of them.

To group us all in one category misses the core of the forums. Which is a place where guys can talk about things that they usually don't discuss with their peers or significant others. Myself, I have been open with my wife, she is a member here, and is fully aware of my reasons for being here. At this time, my sole driving force is to help others and enjoy the wonderful friendships I have found in the backroom. Really some exceptional people here guiding all of you regardless of need.

I thank you all for being here. It is as if we are all one extended world wide family. Which is to me awesome. I may not know you by face, but I do know you by what you post. Wishful being one of those awesome members I will think fondly of for years to come.
                            I've re-read what everyone else has said and what i have said and i think we're all being pretty civil.

"To group us all in one category misses the core of the forums." You're right my point was addressed towards people who's main goal was to get bigger, but i also took into consideration the people who are trying to treat Premature Ejaculation, Erection Quality, better understanding of women, Hard Flaccid. All of these things can almost assuredly induce mental illnesses like anxiety and "potentially" depression.

"Myself, I have been open with my wife, she is a member here, and is fully aware of my reasons for being here. At this time, my sole driving force is to help others and enjoy the wonderful friendships I have found in the backroom. Really some exceptional people here guiding all of you regardless of need." I'm so glad you can be open wife like this, not many people have that luxury which is a shame.

"I thank you all for being here. It is as if we are all one extended world wide family. Which is to me awesome. I may not know you by face, but I do know you by what you post. Wishful being one of those awesome members I will think fondly of for years to come." Thank you for being here for us! You're awesome. Most people are busy with their lives but you actually take the time to help us daily to achieve our goals and better ourselves.
                            Last edited by moto123; 03-06-2019, 12:18 AM.

Comment

"Saying most of us are mentally unstable isn't really for the good of PEgym members is it?"Actually I believe it is, considering how many hours people dedicate to PE. PE is a form of body dysmorphia, whether you were positive going into it or negative. These are people who are trying to better themselves and that's amazing but i think it would be foolhardy not to acknowledge that PE in general is a type of body dysmorphia. We should be able to love our selves the way we are. Like you stated there are people who have depression, low self esteem and other types of mental disorders. Those mental illnesses are common on a site like this because again PE is a type of body dysmorphia. I don't go around telling people they're mentally unstable because most people already understand and are working to better themselves, but because this topic is so unique it actually warrants those words not watered down.
                              I personally don't have Penile Dysmorphic Issues (at least not with the size). I've never had a complaint, nor never felt small. The only issue I have with my penis is the foreskin which I plan to have cut one day, penile exercising really isn't going to help that. I just want to work on self improvement, it's the only reason I'm here tbh. It's just the wording you need to be careful with because I happen to suffer from Borderline Personality Disorder (Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder) and all of us who suffer with that find the word "unstable" to be highly offensive considering most of us are logical and normal people and don't fit into the category of unstable.

And ZZ man, I'm not having a go. Just hopefully trying to help him be careful of his choice of words

Comment

As per wikipedia: "...dysmorphophobia, is a mental characterized by the obsessive idea that some aspect of one's own body part or appearance is severely flawed and warrant exceptional measures to hide or fix their dysmorphic part on their figure."

There's a great degree of difference between someone who's pursuing healthy changes in their life and someone who's acting out of mental illness.
                                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                                X