Wishful resigns his membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
    As per wikipedia: "...dysmorphophobia, is a mental characterized by the obsessive idea that some aspect of one's own body part or appearance is severely flawed and warrant exceptional measures to hide or fix their dysmorphic part on their figure."

There's a great degree of difference between someone who's pursuing healthy changes in their life and someone who's acting out of mental illness.
    I don't think I would even meet that description. I feel like the issues with my foreskin are "flawed" but I've never hidden it and then again I have gone to extreme measures to "fix" it such as using a frenulum tie to loosen the foreskin but this caused other issues in the long term.
    Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
    Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

This thread is getting a bit off topic. It would be best to continue the current discussion topic in a thread of it's own.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

^ Agreed.

Create your own thread with appropriate title, in an appropriate forum.

It's not nice to hi-jack a thread.
        Thanks for your understanding.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I agree this is definitely starting to get off track now, I apologize to anyone I've upset. Going into this I acknowledged that I would likely ruffle a few feathers but I felt the cause warranted specific words.

When people have a lot on their plate that makes them vulnerable/susceptible to certain types of situations. Next time i'll use this line because i don't want to make people feel bad just because i'm trying to use specific words, also my point doesn't get across well when people are upset.

Comment

Originally posted by moto123 View Post
            I agree this is definitely starting to get off track now, I apologize to anyone I've upset. Going into this I acknowledged that I would likely ruffle a few feathers but I felt the cause warranted specific words.

When people have a lot on their plate that makes them vulnerable/susceptible to certain types of situations. Next time i'll use this line because i don't want to make people feel bad just because i'm trying to use specific words, also my point doesn't get across well when people are upset.
            I got your point bro. Just bad choice of words but I get you didn't mean any wrong by it. No harm done.
            Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
            Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by moto123 View Post
                When people have a lot on their plate that makes them vulnerable/susceptible to certain types of situations.
                This is true, and mods/admins who observe members acting erratically are often communicated with behind the scenes to see if all is well.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

HI Guys and Girls, see missed this one, must get down here more, Wish did come on my statin post and said he was giving things up, but never thought he was giving up the site as well, so sad to see he has gone and cant get back.

Look guys forget all this bitching, and just think of the great guy he was, and if there was ever a chance, it would be nice to see him back, cant see why he just did not take a 6 month break, but yes from what he was saying I think he was having money troubles, I know he was not happy with Trumps shut down twice as it cost him a lot of money.

So Wish sad your gone.

NOWHARD

Comment

Yep.
                    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Working...
                    X