Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
    LOL, power to you.

There was a thread, where Baybabe asked if guys thought it was ok ,for her to play with herself during sex.
    There was on overwhelming yes vote. Was 1 or2 no votes though.
    Do you remember what thread? I'd like to read that one.
    Were the "no" votes because the guy thought it meant he wasn't good enough? That's what I was afraid of all those years I never did it.

Comment

Originally posted by DryJelq View Post
      Anyone have any experience with breast orgasms?

One woman I was with said she orgasmed through just her breasts. Neither of us were playing with her clit or vagina, so I never felt it. But she claims it happened and that it felt really really weird. Neither of us had encountered it before.

I've yet to try it again with another women, so I haven't figured out a method of doing this effectively yet.
      I've heard of those but never experienced one. I don't think my breasts are wired that way. However, I did recently discover that when my man bites my nipples (rather than just licking or sucking them) it sends a jolt of lust straight to my pussy.

Comment

That is totally true there. Not breast orgasms but sometimes a little nip on the nip does wonders.
        NP97
        Retired Moderator
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by NP97; 02-16-2010, 10:17 AM.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I have never witnessed a breast orgasm but I can attest that breast sensitivity varies greatly between women and sometimes between breasts on the same woman.
          Mysterious things, breasts....
          Pirate Diplomacy:
          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

I also suspect that breast sensitivity changes when a woman has children, at least if she nurses them. I know that mine feel different now than they did before I nursed my children, and the changes seem to be permanent or at least really long term (my youngest is 6 years old). I think my nipples are now less sensitive to softer touches but more responsive to more intense stimulation (nipping, twisting). What that means in the bedroom is that my breasts tend to like rough play, and not notice the smaller things as much.

Comment

Men also have breast sensitivity.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                Men also have breast sensitivity.
                Oh yes! And I think it is wired much the same way: nipple -> cock (as opposed to nipple -> pussy).

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                  I've heard of those but never experienced one. I don't think my breasts are wired that way. However, I did recently discover that when my man bites my nipples (rather than just licking or sucking them) it sends a jolt of lust straight to my pussy.
                  Thanks for giving this young man some good idea's. Next time I'll bite those nipples !! RAWR !

My lastest one night stand, I slept next to her, holding one of her breasts and making gentle circles with my index finger on her nipple. She got excited right away...

Comment

So one thing I do with my teeth that I've been told is unique is that I don't exactly bite, but rather I saw with my teeth. I suck while I do this and pull the skin side to side as well. This seems to be a lot more stimulating than regular biting, sucking, or licking. And you can be gentle or rough when you do this too, so you can lighten up with your teeth and it shouldn't hurt.

I never focused on the breasts very long before. She said that she could probably orgasm if I kept going, so I gave it a shot. I was damn surprised when it happened.
                    DryJelq
                    Last edited by DryJelq; 02-16-2010, 02:03 PM.
                    My Scientific Theory on PE
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ma-theory.html

Date BPFSL-BPEL-MEG-BEG
                    6/09 6.50-6.25-4.8-5.1
                    2/10 7.2-6.75-5.2-5.6
                    8/10 7.1-6.9
                    7/12 7.4-7.0-5.3-5.6
                    7/13 7.6-7.2-5.4-5.7
                    10/16 7.8-7.3
                    4/20 8.25-7.75-5.8-6.2
                    3/22 8.5-8.1-5.7-6.0

Comment

Originally posted by DryJelq View Post
                      So one thing I do with my teeth that I've been told is unique is that I don't exactly bite, but rather I saw with my teeth. I suck while I do this and pull the skin side to side as well. This seems to be a lot more stimulating than regular biting, sucking, or licking. And you can be gentle or rough when you do this too, so you can lighten up with your teeth and it shouldn't hurt.

I never focused on the breasts very long before. She said that she could probably orgasm if I kept going, so I gave it a shot. I was damn surprised when it happened.
                      Cool. I will give it a try.
                      Thanks for sharing.
                      Pirate Diplomacy:
                      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate99 View Post
                        Cool. I will give it a try.
                        Thanks for sharing.
                        No problem man. I feel I've gotten so much out of this website already. A while back someone linked me to a video on how to give a girl head. Worked amazingly well.

This particular thing I do with my teeth though is my own thing. I'm confident it will work. I do this everywhere too. Ears, neck, nipples, clit. Some body parts can take a rougher handling than others so bear that in mind.

It's a nice touch to add to while you are sucking on her clit too. Suck on it and gently twist it with your teeth with that sawing motion, almost like you are rolling it between your fingers. Then I slowly pull back my head to move from the base of her nip or clit to the very tip. It's almost like you are jelqing her nipple or clit with your teeth. Be very gentle though. It takes very little force to be effective, if any at all.

Also if you are sucking on her clit or nipple, don't use your teeth until you've got it nice and swollen by sucking on it. You don't want to bite down all the way. When it's swollen though, it's larger and you'll get more leeway between biting down a little bit and biting down all the way.

When she gets close to climax you can make it hurt a little bit if she likes that sort of thing.
                        DryJelq
                        Last edited by DryJelq; 02-16-2010, 02:42 PM.

Date BPFSL-BPEL-MEG-BEG
                        6/09 6.50-6.25-4.8-5.1
                        2/10 7.2-6.75-5.2-5.6
                        8/10 7.1-6.9
                        7/12 7.4-7.0-5.3-5.6
                        7/13 7.6-7.2-5.4-5.7
                        10/16 7.8-7.3
                        4/20 8.25-7.75-5.8-6.2
                        3/22 8.5-8.1-5.7-6.0

Comment

Bump.
                          I like this thread!

Comment

I like the following:
                            After an extended period of licking and sucking her clit, I put my upper front teeth (incisors) against her clit and then flick her clit with my tongue. I find I have much more control with my tongue than I do with my teeth and the flicking bumps her clit up against the hard sharp teeth.
                            We both find it very effective! And fun!
                            Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Teeth are a great addition to any stimulation. But you need to be very careful when doing so. I don't recommend using teeth under the influence of alcohol.

Date BPFSL-BPEL-MEG-BEG
                              6/09 6.50-6.25-4.8-5.1
                              2/10 7.2-6.75-5.2-5.6
                              8/10 7.1-6.9
                              7/12 7.4-7.0-5.3-5.6
                              7/13 7.6-7.2-5.4-5.7
                              10/16 7.8-7.3
                              4/20 8.25-7.75-5.8-6.2
                              3/22 8.5-8.1-5.7-6.0

Comment

Eeeek! I'll second that!

Comment