Best Way to Achieve Female Orgasm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I like that stuff too! ( I think).
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
      Yes, yes, absolutely!
      I respond particularly strongly when he is on my back, whispering in my ear and biting the back of my neck. Oooooooooh......
      Yummy...huh?
      Love it. I just melt.
      I try to bite back a little too.

Comment

Oh well!!!!!

Comment

Oral is easiest way for me to get her to orgasm. Fingers usually work, penis, usually works. But with oral I have caused multiple orgasms. For whatever reason I just enjoy it, almost to the point of it being a fetish. Women do not seem to mind though lol. Usually I try and get a girl to reach orgasm a few times, once as quick as possible, most likely just to satisfy my ego, then usually In each new position we try or when I get tired and would like a 5-10 min break.

Comment

Yum, yum!!

Comment

Originally posted by phil88 View Post
              Oral is easiest way for me to get her to orgasm. Fingers usually work, penis, usually works. But with oral I have caused multiple orgasms. For whatever reason I just enjoy it, almost to the point of it being a fetish. Women do not seem to mind though lol. Usually I try and get a girl to reach orgasm a few times, once as quick as possible, most likely just to satisfy my ego, then usually In each new position we try or when I get tired and would like a 5-10 min break.
              Aren't those just clitoris orgasms though? They are easy but a dime a dozen, and as I've heard the deeper in the vagina the orgasm is procured from the better. Not that clit interaction can't make those better as well...

Comment

Tongue action the majority of the time! I have been with several scores of women, and I am very proud to have [a measly] two of them squirt. One thru penetration and the other orally
                DAY1 STATS: 2/11/2012

BPEL: 6.4in
                EG: 5.25in
                Girth: 5in
                FLACCID: 5in

3/12/12- 7.125in
                4/20/12- 7.4in

GOAL
                BPEL: 9in
                EG: 6.25in
                Girth: 6in
                FLACCID: 7in

Progress Log

Comment

Being a female is the best way to achieve a female orgasm.
                  Consciousness and intention matter here.

Comment

I used to date a girl that would completely lose control with cunnilingus (I felt like the man), but who was pretty tight and wasn't too fond of vaginal stimulation of any sort.

And the polar opposite, a more recent lover who says oral just doesn't do much for her, while using hands to stimulate the g-spot and clit at the same time works a treat.

Women...

Comment

50% from actual intercourse, 100% from oral and 70% from fingering.

Me and my gf talk a lot about our sex life, and it helps a lot as we both know what we can do to please each other fully.
                      Typically she says that the sooner she is brought to orgasm, by all means, the MORE intense and the LONGER it lasts. So, if it takes too long for her to reach climax, she kind of ''loses'' it and feels less intense. And if it takes way too long, then she becomes numb or just ''cant''.
                      According to her, the MOST intense orgasms come from intercourse at about 30'' after penetration. If she climaxes like that, then she says (and I can confirm) that she cant feel her bottom half, talk straight or even see clearly for several minutes. Orgasms from oral sex are also good for her and make her shivver even before I start as she says my tongue's touch is just TOO much to handle for her (like for most women). She also enjoys orgasms from fingering but doesnt like the process that much.
                      Lately we found another great way to make her feel great. I bring her to an intense and fast oral orgasm and then, immediately after, I penetrate her and start actual intercourse. She cant climax again by that but she says that the feeling and arousal is so great that she just lets go. She says that she doesnt care about her orgasm during sex, she just enjoys the moment and what she feels each time I move. This is also practical as sometimes I get stressed if she wont climax, or she gets upsets that she cant and loses it completely.

All in all,
                      intercourse is the best but needs the right mood and moves,
                      oranl is the sure method (call me weird but I also like the taste.. ),
                      and fingering is the last resort or a good foreplay.
                      The best sound in the whole world is my wife.... having an orgasm!!!!

Comment

I find it strange how girls prefer and can orgasm with fingering the vagina but can't orgasm through vaginal intercourse, can someone explain why?

Comment

At any time it has been clitoral orgasms are the largest amount. This will not change. I'm not sure I believe in CDS orgasms, but I do know the sight of a big one provides a ton of MENTAL stimulation from ones who need to see it. Sex is mental!

Comment

Mine only needed a new kitchen and wow!!!!!

Comment

I've made my woman squirt and have seizure type orgasms with just my hand. I am a student of getting pussy off.. lol

If anyone has any 'secret moves' then I'll be the first to try them. My goal is to get better at my craft AND have a big dick.
                              Cya at 8
                              Last edited by Cya at 8; 09-04-2012, 09:35 AM.
                              The above is not meant to be argumentative, abrasive or confrontational. Take this and everything you read with a grain of salt.

Comment

I seem to be having a problem I have never faced before.
                                I have been with quite a few women in my life and every one has been able to orgasm pretty easily.
                                Usually 2-5 times depending on the girl.
                                100% oral and 50% intercourse.

I have had many girls that were able to orgasm in less than 5 minutes of oral.
                                Also, some girls get seizure like orgasms during intercourse a couple times each time we had sex.

My new girlfriend has only had 1 boyfriend but been with him for almost 7 years.
                                They were both each others first and didn't know much.
                                So during this long period of time, they pretty much had the same routine.
                                She was only able to cum from a vibrator (actually not a vibrator but a massager from Brookstone)
                                Even with a very good vibrator, she takes forever to cum (30 - 40 minutes) straight using the vibrator and sometimes she can't even cum.
                                If she does cum after like 30 minutes or even an hour sometimes of direct stimulation from a vibrator, her orgasms seem pretty small compared to what I have seen in the past.
                                She can't even cum through oral (my first time ever having this problem).
                                It kind of seems like to me that she doesn't know how to control her body to reach orgasm.

Does anyone have any tips/advice to get rid of this problem??
                                It really bothers me because I really like to have my partner (girlfriend) orgasm before I do.
                                I believe it is because she's only used a vibrator for almost 7 years with her only partner and has never been able to cum else wise.
                                Please give me some advice on how to make this better.

Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X