No announcement yet.

Safety First

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it is time to review this thread again......Be careful out there in PE land!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

KP you are a Demigod.
      ​The enemy of good is not bad
      The enemy of good is better

Comment

Great thread, Kingpole. Yes, yes, yes!! It is soooo important to start out slow, and methodical, and build up the length and intensity of your workouts. And like all self-improvement programs, it is good to err on the side of personal safety and health. Read Big Al's thinking in this regard. He has quite a bit to offer.

Depending on the individual, quite often less IS more. No pain, no gain does not apply to p.e.--at least in my book.

Comment

Bumpidy bumpidy bump!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

This is a great thread...

It's funny....I wrote a thread about how well I was doing...And yesterday I did a session and for the first time I felt a little numbness and slight discomfort (1/10 level) right at the corona? Or right on the rim of my head. Feels fine a day later (today). Pretty much, I did not warm up enough and I think I was a little too aggressive when I did the stretches- and since I hold the stretch right behind the head, that got the bulk of the stress from them.

Lesson learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockey_NY View Post
              This is a great thread...

It's funny....I wrote a thread about how well I was doing...And yesterday I did a session and for the first time I felt a little numbness and slight discomfort (1/10 level) right at the corona? Or right on the rim of my head. Feels fine a day later (today). Pretty much, I did not warm up enough and I think I was a little too aggressive when I did the stretches- and since I hold the stretch right behind the head, that got the bulk of the stress from them.

Lesson learned.
              Perhaps a few days off of PE is needed.

Comment

Yes, Hockey. You have to be very careful where you grip your penis when you are doing the stretches. I injured those sensitive nerves near my circ. scar by trying to stretch my dick too far up my spine. Live and learn, right?

What you can do is if you have a lot of foreskin, you can cover those sensitive nerves with the skin when you grip your knob--so rather than gripping the knob itself, grip a few inches down the shaft so that you can use the foreskin as a shield against injury. That's what I do when I do a forward stretch or a bundled stretch.

Comment

Maybe i should tell my story here. Many may think that i am newbie in PE, i am but at the same time not, but i've been in to this for a long time a go and that make things different..When i was fist time into this, advicses was "stroke hard as you can, long as you can, take all blood you can"... and pay for this..someones maybe remember

I suffered pulmonary embolism in very young age (21). They ivestigated everything what would be wrong with my body. Lifestyles were well, genes are all right, and everything seems to be okay.

Ok. story goes on..

two years later i suffered another pulmonary embolism. Everything was discovered. Veins was allright. Genotype was allright. I havent been stand still for a long time of perioids,or done nothing that causes anything like that, except...... Doctors was baffled and didnt know what to do.

They are still confused. Lately i finally opened myself to my doctor and told him that i have been using cockring during sex, a long time perioids, including my balls and whole set (upper side of the penis and back of the balls).

They take a look at me for a long time, and finally come to the truth that if you stop the circulation of blood there can be blocks that causes embolism. There was no another explanation.

I am in the Warfanin medication now, because they didnt surely know what the hell was the cause of this all. There was only two evidence to both of embolisms, and everyone knows what it it..thanks for this outstandind forum, everyone can easilly avoid it. You all should, and will, be ok if you really follow the rules of experienced guys.

And here's the most reason: Young horny bull cut out his circulation of blood deep in hes veins and ligaments just to be bigger and harder. He didnt listen hes body, who told him everything wasnt allright with the pain.

....And that repeated twice. Maybe theres some one who ask how big were they...they called them "microembolisms" ..you can call them very small.

Doctors knows the story and still believe that hanging my whole set caused all. Urologistst are very interested about all this and will study everything about it, before they suggest it again to the erect problems...

But all of you guys..dont freak out, really dont. I am one of the billion. I am really sure that who read this, will EVER suffer the same.

ENJOY PE,

DON'T YOU EVER DO IT LIKE ITS EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE. EVER CUT OUT CIRCULTION OF BLOOD IF U DONT KNOW WHAT ARE U DOING. DONT OVER DO IT. LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN and AGAIN LISTEN YOUR BODY AND PENIS AND YOU WILL BE MORE THAN OK.

ps. like in every sports, there are they own risks....and nothings proven yet

pss..sorry my english..its bad in this rush

LongWood
                  Last edited by LongWood; 02-24-2011, 07:49 PM.
                  5.6 BPEL 7,67
                  MEG 5,11

GOAL: BPEL 8,5-9,0
                  MEG 6,00

Comment

I developed a DVT--deep vein thrombosis, which can lead to a pulmonary embolism--not from p.e., because it happened before I started to practice p.e., but from sitting too long in one spot, correcting my students' papers. I know a student of mine (in his 20's) who developed one shortly after he returned from an airplane trip from Tokyo, Japan to Columbus, Ohio--again from sitting too long.

Billy what's his name (the t.v. commercial/infomercial fellow) had an embolism (which killed him) the day after he got off the plane--again after an air trip. At first they thought it was from his attache case falling on his head just before he deplaned.

However, it was more than likely from an embolism that occurred from sitting too long in the jet, thus shutting off the circulation and resulting in a blood clot.

The American correspondent embedded with the American military (in a tank) died as they were approaching Baghdad, during the American invasion of Iraq--again from a pulmonary embolism--he had been sitting in the same position for God only knows how long as they crossed the desert.

The moral of this story: Who knows for sure? I would get up and walk up and down the aisle a few times--better safe than sorry.

Just like I get up from this chair and walk about my basement every once in a while.

Yes, good men!! Listen to your bodies!!

Comment

Everyone should amubulate every twenty minutes or so if yiu have a sitting job. I am in a dialysis chair 3 days a week 4 hours a day so i now do stretches while in the chair.

Comment

Great topic. I found this forum maybe 3 days ago. I was considering exercising my penis for about last 2 years, but i never believed that it will help me with my premature ejaculations and will help me to grow. I was looking for help on forums in my home country (somewhere in europe), but forums there .. no comment. This one is just insane. I am so happy i found this topic before i even started exercising. Tomorrow, or maybe even today I will write a new post where I will introduce myself and I hope you guys will help me to enter PEGYM WORLD!

So far I know:

Bathmate to warm up ( I already ordered it, i should get it tommorow)
                        This topic is my safety bible (Thank you guys so much!)
                        I am going to read more stuff for beginners.
                        My first workout will be Beginners introduction 90 days (https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html) But i will ask about it in my post as well.

Comment

So I started the intro routine from penis advantage just this week (150 jelqs at 50-60% hard - I don't know now I'm afraid it might have been more, I guess I was squeezing too hard, but it never hurt, and I did full 7 minute warmup and warmdown). After getting improved morning wood and larger flaccid almost immediately, I noticed slightly achy erections at night, then the erections seemed softer and more achy so I stopped the exercises. Now I am waking up in the middle of the night with an achy chubby, and feel no connection to my dick during the day - with the rare occasional slight pain. I am extremely anxious - what should I do besides discontinue the exercises? I am doing one or two hotwraps a day and taking some advil occasionally.

Comment

Did some good sessions the last two days..Maybe worked a tad too hard, and now w/ an erection I get a little pain in an isolated spot on the bottom tip of my head towards the frenulum (but it's on the head, not the frenulum itself). Will definitely rest the weekend and see how it feels Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockey_NY View Post
                              Did some good sessions the last two days..Maybe worked a tad too hard, and now w/ an erection I get a little pain in an isolated spot on the bottom tip of my head towards the frenulum (but it's on the head, not the frenulum itself). Will definitely rest the weekend and see how it feels Monday.

Definitely rest! That kind of pain is something you need to let heal before continuing.

Comment

"Most injuries heal themselves rather quickly. But in the meantime you become fretful and psychotic thinking your penis will never be the same." I don't want to do my routine tonight because I may injure it.

Comment

Working...
                                X