Safety First

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
    No problem. Yes, I've seen veins like that before. It's no big deal. It might keep you from becoming a pron star if they were picky about symmetry, but in the real world you are just normal. I have never minded large veins on a guy; they look kind of cool, and I think of them as indicative of a healthy penis. So I wouldn't worry about it unless it seems painful or clogged or something. Then it would be time to go to a doctor. If it is just how it looks that worries you, quit worrying!
    thank u very much!! loved you honest and wise answer so much... yes itsn't the cutiest cock ever I know... but if it works I like it whatever its shape..of course if it starts to be a turn off for girls I have to get rid of it as soon as possible...
    S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
    1 Feb. '12 : BPFSL 20,7; BPEL 19,7;MSEG 14;BG 14,5;MW 4,7;GLW 4,7;
    G
    BPEL 20 cm;MG 14,5 cm;WIDTH 4,8 cm

Comment

Bump!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
        Bump!
        what do you meant?
        S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
        1 Feb. '12 : BPFSL 20,7; BPEL 19,7;MSEG 14;BG 14,5;MW 4,7;GLW 4,7;
        G
        BPEL 20 cm;MG 14,5 cm;WIDTH 4,8 cm

Comment

He's bumping the thread to the top of the page to get more views.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
            He's bumping the thread to the top of the page to get more views.
            So people wont hurt themselves.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Since you don't make any mention of it in your topic post, what's your input on this:

Read This First: Warning To Newbies - Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums

I think this would fit in since it has to do with safety and all.

Comment

Just to clarify, from your experience of months/years of seeing people go through these routines, do you think there's been a case of someone that follows all the instructions and warnings and still gets hit with ED?

I've been reluctant to try this out, but I'm kind of imagining trying it out one day and the next day just waking up completely limp and never being able to get a hard on - without any warnings or anything.

If someone followed a basic routine and applied minimal pressure and did all the safety procedures, what would you say is the risk of injury?

Comment

If you are concerned about injuries from PE, take a look at this poll: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...pe-injury.html

Most men have either no injuries or very minor ones from PE. If you read through the comments on the poll thread, you'll hear about people have experienced. For the most part, guys attribute their injuries (after the fact) to not being careful enough when starting out, and using too much pressure or trying advanced exercises too soon. If you are thoughtful and careful, you should be fine.

Comment

Safety question. I have been doing JP's 90 day routine for a few weeks now. One thing I noticed is that when doing the wet jelqs with my left hand, all is good. When doing them with my right hand it seems that my thumb knuckle is slidding on/putting pressure on a muscle or ligament on the left side of my cock. I am not gripping hard at all, but it is still uncomfortable. Also, it doesn't feel as I am moving/trapping the blood nearly as well with my right hand as I am with the left. However, I don't want to tighten my grip due to this discomfort. Any thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                      If you are concerned about injuries from PE, take a look at this poll: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...pe-injury.html

Most men have either no injuries or very minor ones from PE. If you read through the comments on the poll thread, you'll hear about people have experienced. For the most part, guys attribute their injuries (after the fact) to not being careful enough when starting out, and using too much pressure or trying advanced exercises too soon. If you are thoughtful and careful, you should be fine.
                      Thank you, I went through all the posts and I'm relieved after seeing the results.

I'll be giving it a try and see how it goes.

Comment

• Wow thanks for bringing this thread up!! Even yesterday I was having thoughts that I was jelqing with a too hard grip and after reading this thread again I'm definintly gonna take it easy before I injure myself!

Thanks kingpOle!!

Comment

• Uli damage?

Hello guys!

I'm new on this site, and registered just 2 minutes ago. Having read this forum for some time I found a few ways to train my penis, and I really like the positive atmosphere here! It's very good to see that the members of this forum are genuinely trying to help each other!

And now I have a problem.

I've been doing some basic training: kegels, towel raise and more kegels. Those have really charged up my penis, and the blood flow and the hardness of my penis have been tremendously rising, and it's starting to look like a proud little javelin held by a noble knight. Needless to say, I like my penis every day more and more. In fact, I'm starting to get a little worried I'm becoming a little too fond of him... but lets not get into that.

Aside kegels and towel raising, I've been doing uli's. This is where my worries begin.

I've been doing my uli's following the guides and tips as accurately as I can. The OK grip from the very root of my very erect penis, as close to the pubic bone as I can, holding it around 30 seconds or less. After the few uli's (3-6) my penis has been really pumped up, like an agitated, bulging Hulk. But now I'm starting to think I've caused damage to my penis at the same time.

The point on the root of my penis where I've held the tight OK grip, has gotten remarkably thinner. This has lead to my penis not being as firm the whole way from top to bottom, and feeling less "attached to my body". It starts to feel like there was a 400 gram banana dangling loosely from my half-open zipper. It looks like the proud knight's strenghts have vanished, and it's becoming too much for his poor thin wrist, so he can't hold the heavy spear up anymore.

The question is: How can I strenghten and GROW the knight's poor wrist again? He can't compete in tournaments anymore, if he can't keep his spear up, no matter how big and dangerous it is. I want my penis back to normal - hard and high - while still continuing training. This really means much to me.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your help, and for reading all the way down here. You are very persevering, Sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnsmith View Post
                            Hello guys!

I'm new on this site, and registered just 2 minutes ago. Having read this forum for some time I found a few ways to train my penis, and I really like the positive atmosphere here! It's very good to see that the members of this forum are genuinely trying to help each other!

And now I have a problem.

I've been doing some basic training: kegels, towel raise and more kegels. Those have really charged up my penis, and the blood flow and the hardness of my penis have been tremendously rising, and it's starting to look like a proud little javelin held by a noble knight. Needless to say, I like my penis every day more and more. In fact, I'm starting to get a little worried I'm becoming a little too fond of him... but lets not get into that.

Aside kegels and towel raising, I've been doing uli's. This is where my worries begin.

I've been doing my uli's following the guides and tips as accurately as I can. The OK grip from the very root of my very erect penis, as close to the pubic bone as I can, holding it around 30 seconds or less. After the few uli's (3-6) my penis has been really pumped up, like an agitated, bulging Hulk. But now I'm starting to think I've caused damage to my penis at the same time.

The point on the root of my penis where I've held the tight OK grip, has gotten remarkably thinner. This has lead to my penis not being as firm the whole way from top to bottom, and feeling less "attached to my body". It starts to feel like there was a 400 gram banana dangling loosely from my half-open zipper. It looks like the proud knight's strenghts have vanished, and it's becoming too much for his poor thin wrist, so he can't hold the heavy spear up anymore.

The question is: How can I strenghten and GROW the knight's poor wrist again? He can't compete in tournaments anymore, if he can't keep his spear up, no matter how big and dangerous it is. I want my penis back to normal - hard and high - while still continuing training. This really means much to me.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your help, and for reading all the way down here. You are very persevering, Sir.
                            I'm new to this site and to this PE movement but from my understanding you need three months, or preferably more before you start doing advance exercises like uli's. If you're not conditioned enough for them damage to your penis may occur. Maybe someone with far more experience will chime in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Size-on View Post
                              I'm new to this site and to this PE movement but from my understanding you need three months, or preferably more before you start doing advance exercises like uli's. If you're not conditioned enough for them damage to your penis may occur. Maybe someone with far more experience will chime in.
                              Yes you are correct.

Comment

• Re:

Thanks for sharing the information.

Comment

Working...
                                X