No announcement yet.

Safety First

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure if this would be considered as an injury but i'll let you know whats going on and you guys can be the judge. I've been on the jp 90 routine inconsistenly since November and noticed the tip of my penis is red (urethral opening). It also feels itchy inside, just enough to create slight discomfort. I've been to the doctor because I thought it could be some kind of infection but i've been cleared of all infections and std's. Has anyone experienced this from pe'ing? Are these some kind of beginners symtoms? Your answers are greatly appreciated.
    If you jelq it, they will cum.

Comment

• Are you using lube to Jelq with? If so, it might be getting into the meatus, (opening) and causing the irritation. You might want to consider changing lube if this is the case.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

• I use baby oil and I should also mention that I do my jelqs in the shower. So after each session I wash thoroughly to make sure there is no baby oil left on my penis. I am uncut as well and don't pull the foreskin back when I jelq so I think it would be a rare possibility that it is irriation from the baby oil. However, if that were the case what would be the best way to avoid getting lube in the metus? Does any one else have any other suggestion as to what could cause this?

Comment

• You said you're uncut, do you wash with soap under the foreskin?

Comment

• Yes, definately atleast once a day, if not twice (foreskin all the way back)and with a non-scented soap. I've ruled out smegma irriation because no signs of smegma and tests have been negative for std's, infections, etc. I have actually read a few posts on here (don't remember which thread) with a similar issue and they attributed it to symptoms of growth. Could this be true?

Comment

• Technically you're not supposed to use soap under the foreskin. And smegma is not a bad thing, it's actually self cleaning for you, so all you need is water. The glans and foreskin are a mucous membrane like under your eyelid, would you put un-scented soap under your eyelid to clean it? No.
              http://www.nocirc.org/publish/pamphlet8.html
              Steve23
              Retired Moderator
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by Steve23; 12-15-2011, 11:06 AM.

Comment

• Ya, but I don't pee out of my eye lid. I doubt it has to do with the soap as i've been using the same soap for years with out issue and my doctor agrees. Smegma is good but can lead to irritation and infection if not cleaned off the glans every so often. I guess I should stop pe'ing and see if it clears up; if it does then I know what the cause is. Maybe I need to tweek my technique (ie. loosen my grip) or something but thats assuming that the cause is pe. I sincerely hope its not pe related, either way i'll let you guys no what happens. Thanks for the help.

Comment

• Then your doctors should be able to find your problem.

Comment

• lol thats why i'm here looking for answers, my doctor is confused as well. He's thinking maybe an urologist. Either way no big deal I just want to know what it is. Atleast by the end of all this I will be able to contribute some type of knowledge to the forum regarding penis health.

Comment

• Is it okay to orgasm, sex or masturbation, after a session? Or can that be dangerous?

Comment

• Dangerous? Popping is the healthiest thing you can do!! It prevents prostate cancer. That's what my urologist

and internist told me.

Comment

• While I was sitting in my grandma's outdoor toilet reading the Sears and Roebuck catalog--women's
                          underwear section, a carpenter black ant crawled up out of the hole. I picked it up just for the heck
                          of it and placed it on my penis head (glans) just for the heck of it. It bit it real hard--I still have the scar.

Comment

• http://www.webcam-steamate.com/cookies/37/b/happy.gif

As parents, caregivers and other important adults in the lives of young people, we know talking with our teenagers about drugs is an important responsibility. However, many of us question the wisdom of the black-and white pronouncements of “just say no” anti-drug messages that oversimplify the complex lives our teenagers lead. We worry that exaggerations and inaccuracies will lead to cynicism.

No parent wants his or her teenager to use drugs. Although we urge young people to abstain from alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs, our national surveys show that many do not heed our warnings. To prevent adolescents who do experiment from falling into abusive patterns, we need to create fallback strategies that focus on safety.
                            Safety First
                            Putting safety first requires that we provide our young people with credible information and resources. We also need to teach our teenagers how to identify and handle problems with alcohol and other drugs—if and when they occur—and how to get help and support.

Drug Education
                            Safety First: A Reality-Based Approach to Teens and Drugs booklet
                            Drug Facts
                            Zero Tolerance Policies
                            Families and Privacy
                            We support policies that treat drug use as a health issue, not a criminal justice issue, and we believe that families should have privacy and autonomy when dealing with drug issues.

The Drug War and Families
                            Student Drug Testing
                            Know Your Rights

Comment

• Hello folks , I have a question , do you need to warmup before clamping ?

Comment

• Thanks. I will exercise the caution.
                                March 2012

BPEL 18.2cm
                                EG 13.4cm

Goal

BPEL 21cm
                                EG 15.2cm

Slow and Steady

PE is a hard work, I work my forearms thru it. Patience forever.
                                Hope my reps sore high. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X