superficial colles' fascia tear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ranchi View Post
    Though your uro speaks in a roundabout manner,he doesn't stick to what he says but attaches that there might be the possibility of this or that being wrong, and at the end again claims the possibility of everything being fine,I feel he is doing right.
    What if u are very knowledgeable,a PhD in your field,and what if a 10th grade student starts arguing over a topic with little knowledge and is adamant not to understand your point ,what u do then? You try ur best and at the end agree to what the student say instead of arguing,your uro is doing the same.
    He knows there is no facica tear,he knows you have no prostate inflammation,he asked you to continue physio,so that in case it might have a placebo effect and cure ur mental part.
    What seems grossly wrong to u,is normal for your uro,there must be some point or your uro is mad and not competent enough to be called the best.
    When I was kid I seldom watched a horror movie,and the day I did watch,that night I would be so scared that I had trouble sleeping.I remember being alone in my room, shivering, getting Goosebumps and the feeling of the protagonist moving around or lying under my bed.What if at that point I went to a doctor complaining I had fever coz that last night I was shevering,my temperature being abnormal,with lots of abnormal physical symptoms which cannot be overlooked.What if the doc said everything was fine??
    There might be some minor injury which will take its time,but if anything was grossly wrong,the best uro in London will never overlook it.
    Torn superficial facica would not affect anything,he said this coz he knows it's not torn in your case.He said although your prostate is not inflamed but u should get a test coz he knows u are adamant and will not give in until u get tested.
    Whatever the case might be ,your uro can't help you,all your reports should come out normal, either your uro is hiding some facts from you for your better future(which should not be the case) or actually everything is fine.
    I have hard flaccid,it's very stiff and uro consistently denies it being stiff,and says there is no pathological reason for stiffness.
    I get annoying errections at night that wakes me up and persists for 3 to 4 hours and dies down only when I stand up or take a pee.And my urologist says it's normal.I get automatic unwanted errection if I sleep on my sides and for uro it's normal though he says everything should be under voluntary control.But no help!!
    Again Ranchi I couldn't agree with you more. You always make good points buddy. I can assure you that he is the best and like I posted to Hans earlier every one else I speak to say he is the best they know, even a Uro in California knew him and said he was outstanding. I am sorry to hear about ur issues they do sound awful and definately not normal.

Anyway, this is the last test i will do just to be sure which prostatitis it is they think I have. If it's Chronic bacterial prostatitis then physio won't do anything. Just wondered if you guys delved enough into Chronic bacterial rather than non bacterial prostatitis (very hard to be sure there is no bacteria). Urine sample won't show anything and likely semen also. Just a point to put out there.

I think it will be strong pain killers and injections for me till I die and that's something I will just have to accept. Stay in touch Ranchi.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      What is the physio saying btw?
      Physio says my pelvic floor is tight, but my chiropractor said I have always had that and he has known me since I was a child. Physio also says that I need many sessions to see a change and gave me that Amy Stein to read that one of you told me about and gave me breathing and relaxation exercises. I do feel better lying down (well more relaxed) but that's about it. Did any of you working with physio actually find out if it was the pelvic or lower back? Or did you just go with the flow?

Comment

• Originally posted by makarinio123 View Post
        Again Ranchi I couldn't agree with you more. You always make good points buddy. I can assure you that he is the best and like I posted to Hans earlier every one else I speak to say he is the best they know, even a Uro in California knew him and said he was outstanding. I am sorry to hear about ur issues they do sound awful and definately not normal.

Anyway, this is the last test i will do just to be sure which prostatitis it is they think I have. If it's Chronic bacterial prostatitis then physio won't do anything. Just wondered if you guys delved enough into Chronic bacterial rather than non bacterial prostatitis (very hard to be sure there is no bacteria). Urine sample won't show anything and likely semen also. Just a point to put out there.

I think it will be strong pain killers and injections for me till I die and that's something I will just have to accept. Stay in touch Ranchi.
        Few days back out of curiosity I was watching some videos on YouTube related to penile reconstruction surgery or penile enhancement being done by urologist.I would like u to see it,if you see these surgery,I bet you will start having faith on your uro and will start believing him word for word.The way these surgeons handle penis will give Goosebumps and you will be dumb struck to see the way they Pierce 6 inches and thick needle to graft body fat in dick to make it appear thick.I mean when I saw I felt seriously these people are going to destroy the patients dick.They are so harsh and cuts the ligament with fineease ,they put some fibre like plastic structure sheet inside the corpus to add volume.Seriouly they do a lot of unnatural thing.When these people do such grossly nasty things to man's penis without giving a thought coz they know it will be normal,but for medically illiterate people like us it will seem like a way to hell, destroying ones penis.After I saw all these I felt like I have never done anything harsh to my dick how could it become abnormal for no reason?.The first time my urologist examined me he squeezed my penis so hard like it was not a organ but a toy,I objected that if I have a normal penis then your squeeze is definitely going to damage something ,but my urologist started smiling coz he knew nothing abnormal would happen with strong squeez.
        You seem to be in a hurry of getting a abnormal report of your prostate,please don't pay bribe to get a abnormal report.Just kidding.When you claim of having pain I don't get the point why would a urologist deny.
        Also I want to know if your girlfriend found anything abnormal with your penis after the injury?Plz don't press her to accept some abnormality.
        Do you have any trouble with intercourse,if not then I think you should just leave it for time to heal.If you haven't tried for fear of pain then you should.
        The worst possibility I think could be a prostate problem or your nerves are very weak.
        Your diet should be strict,include Vitamin D to required level,take lots of antioxidant (green tea, pomegranate) if it's oxidative stress damage, Walnut ( Omega-3), almond (vit e) etc etc ,have patience and have faith on your uro after all he is the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranchi View Post
          Few days back out of curiosity I was watching some videos on YouTube related to penile reconstruction surgery or penile enhancement being done by urologist.I would like u to see it,if you see these surgery,I bet you will start having faith on your uro and will start believing him word for word.The way these surgeons handle penis will give Goosebumps and you will be dumb struck to see the way they Pierce 6 inches and thick needle to graft body fat in dick to make it appear thick.I mean when I saw I felt seriously these people are going to destroy the patients dick.They are so harsh and cuts the ligament with fineease ,they put some fibre like plastic structure sheet inside the corpus to add volume.Seriouly they do a lot of unnatural thing.When these people do such grossly nasty things to man's penis without giving a thought coz they know it will be normal,but for medically illiterate people like us it will seem like a way to hell, destroying ones penis.After I saw all these I felt like I have never done anything harsh to my dick how could it become abnormal for no reason?.The first time my urologist examined me he squeezed my penis so hard like it was not a organ but a toy,I objected that if I have a normal penis then your squeeze is definitely going to damage something ,but my urologist started smiling coz he knew nothing abnormal would happen with strong squeez.
          You seem to be in a hurry of getting a abnormal report of your prostate,please don't pay bribe to get a abnormal report.Just kidding.When you claim of having pain I don't get the point why would a urologist deny.
          Also I want to know if your girlfriend found anything abnormal with your penis after the injury?Plz don't press her to accept some abnormality.
          Do you have any trouble with intercourse,if not then I think you should just leave it for time to heal.If you haven't tried for fear of pain then you should.
          The worst possibility I think could be a prostate problem or your nerves are very weak.
          Your diet should be strict,include Vitamin D to required level,take lots of antioxidant (green tea, pomegranate) if it's oxidative stress damage, Walnut ( Omega-3), almond (vit e) etc etc ,have patience and have faith on your uro after all he is the best.
          Hey Ranchi, I have looked at those before and I agree they are brutal! My urologist said when he has fixed penile fractures, patients go to work the next day, and I said yeah I am sure cause they were diagnosed and fixed who wouldn't?

However, after reflecting yesterday I was thinking, what if the injury to the fascia was near the bulb of the penis/perineal area then when I go to urologists and they are rough on the penis they will feel the shaft etc but surely nothing internal. It was a thought, they say the penis looks normal, from what they fan feel and see, but if its in the root connected to the body they wouldn't know clinically if there was a problem at the bulb of the penis. My penis when flaccid is a so uncomfortable and feels pulled into the body all the time since this all started and deteriorated, glans sunk in what is barely a shaft and with testicles that hang. The texture of my skin is like rubber.

My GF lives in another city and we talk every day but haven't been seeing each other much. She did see it and I have sent her pictures also. She thinks when erect it looks inflamed wider and can see two veins more prominently and it takes a while to return to the flaccid state. she def says the tip is not right, hence my urinary problems (my urologist thinks there is nothing wrong with this also). She thinks in the flaccid state it is not the same with wrinkled skin that used to be smooth (its like rubber) with lots of lines and darker in colour. We had sex a few weeks ago, it was uncomfortable for me and afterwards I was in pain for a while and had to take some pain killers.

If I had a picture from before I would post it here with a current state picture so you could all be horrified! you would definitely not be able to tell it was the same penis (like i said before, the difference is night and day with no exageration hand on heart).

I am taking supplements and will add the green tea and pomegranate. Speak soon Ranchi.

Comment

• Hey guys, a friend sent me this which I thought was interesting, especially the section under "how do these injuries take place" it's about fascias in general btw. And I love the quote that doctors will use: "we cannot find any reason for your pain".
            MRI do not detect fascias also confirmed. Interesting read.

https://doctorschierling.wordpress.c...s-torn-fascia/

I wish a few top urologists could have hard flaccid, torn fascias and any other obscure thing and get told by other urologists: it looks normal

Comment

• Hey guys, a theory discussed with my physio who is the best in my city Btw and very open and chatty.

If one has hard flaccid and related penis issues that seem to be more connected with cpps then a physio therapist will be able over time to treat this.

If one has hard flaccid that is a result of an injury, trama, jelging or shattering then hard flaccid is not the root of the problem, but it is a symptom of the injury etc. This means that with a physio they will get mild relief or no relief but never cure their hard flaccid because the root of the problem has to be a result of some damage in the penis (fascia or tissue).

You guys have been on threads and forums longer than me and I was wondering if you saw a connection between those who just got hard flaccid one day and cured it over time and those who got hard flaccid as a symptom of something else like an injury and have not be cured.

I will go through the hard flaccid forums myself and try to see if there is a connection there, but was wondering if anyone made this observation and connection?

Cheers!

Comment

• This is already a theory I believe. A PT doesn't have the knowledge of a urologist, so I don't really think they can understand nor be in a position to make that type of assumption to the penile trauma and hard flaccid. They aren't as credible.
                My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

• Originally posted by makarinio123 View Post
                  Hey guys, a theory discussed with my physio who is the best in my city Btw and very open and chatty.

If one has hard flaccid and related penis issues that seem to be more connected with cpps then a physio therapist will be able over time to treat this.

If one has hard flaccid that is a result of an injury, trama, jelging or shattering then hard flaccid is not the root of the problem, but it is a symptom of the injury etc. This means that with a physio they will get mild relief or no relief but never cure their hard flaccid because the root of the problem has to be a result of some damage in the penis (fascia or tissue).

You guys have been on threads and forums longer than me and I was wondering if you saw a connection between those who just got hard flaccid one day and cured it over time and those who got hard flaccid as a symptom of something else like an injury and have not be cured.

I will go through the hard flaccid forums myself and try to see if there is a connection there, but was wondering if anyone made this observation and connection?

Cheers!
                  as HANS wrote, this is already a theory. You'll read guys on here who have jelq'ed or injured themselves and got hard flaccid have a much much harder time recovering then someone who has hard flaccid as a result of cpps that they got due to other reasons. That being said, hard to see How you could've torn your fasicia from Sex. Also, it's weird to think that jelqing could tear the fascia 360 degrees around the penis when a lot of jelqing techniques get you to apply the most pressure to the edges of the penis (correct me if I'm wrong)...that means it should technically tear at one or two points instead of all the way around. And if that happend, it should just heal back together.

Anyways, interesting you keep finding All these doctors and physios that have heard of hard flaccid. Good to know some know what it is

Comment

• Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
                    This is already a theory I believe. A PT doesn't have the knowledge of a urologist, so I don't really think they can understand nor be in a position to make that type of assumption to the penile trauma and hard flaccid. They aren't as credible.
                    Physios can be just as credible as doctors. It all depends on the research or time a physio spends reading up on stuff. I'm a physio and I've met many physios far much more knowledgeable then doctors. You'd be surprised how many flaws there are in what they are teaching in medical school about things like pain, treatment, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikecares View Post
                      Physios can be just as credible as doctors. It all depends on the research or time a physio spends reading up on stuff. I'm a physio and I've met many physios far much more knowledgeable then doctors. You'd be surprised how many flaws there are in what they are teaching in medical school about things like pain, treatment, etc.
                      I would have to agree with you Mike here about physios being as credible as doctors. Mine is really into it and is trying to get urologists to understand CPPS and referrals to physios instead of "it's all in your head". My physio is not impressed with urologists as he offered a few years ago to work for free on a Wednesday with them at a hospital here and they were not interested.

We spoke about the penis and he read my report more thoroughly than any urologist I saw and he quoted things back to me. He does guest lectures everywhere and the thing about my physio at least is that he is "curious" about eveything unlike any urologist I have seen.

He told me that my theory was sound and understands completely how I got there, but he believes its not quite a fascia tear but muscle related and tension and so I will keep working with him. I let him draw the penis anatomy and he knew all about the bucks fascia superficial etc (could be from my report of course too). However, he said either I am right or he is so I am giving this a shot and going weekly while doing streches and breathing exercises he gave me. I just want to be sure that it is CPPS for sure and want to see a small progress at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                        If you actually tore the fascia likely you would tear the penis skin also. Fascia is very tough. Blood would boil out the tear and pool up under the skin. You would have a huge lump of blood that continued to fill. The pain would be incredible and continuous.
                        This is exactly what happened to me. Blood pools are still here 4 months later, covering basically the whole left side of my shaft. My penis also points 40 degrees to the left and I have lost 30% of my size. Am I also just imagining things?

Comment

• And the doctor you went to said nothing about the blood pools?
                          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

• Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                            And the doctor you went to said nothing about the blood pools?
                            Unfortunately no. I've had three Urologists. One refused to look at the blood, one couldn't say and one ordered an MRI (and still couldn't say).

Comment

• So all three highly trained doctors, and yes urologists are highly trained, failed to see an obvious injury? In todays world where every patient is suing a doctor for missing a freckle I highly doubt the veracity of your story.And you went to one of the top guys? Nah don't think so.
                              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

• Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                                So all three highly trained doctors, and yes urologists are highly trained, failed to see an obvious injury? In todays world where every patient is suing a doctor for missing a freckle I highly doubt the veracity of your story.And you went to one of the top guys? Nah don't think so.
                                If you say so.

Comment

Working...
                                X