No announcement yet.

The Manly Arts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That post reminds me of one of my favorite moves when meeting a girl I fancy. You give a good, firm handshake, but as you're doing it you slowly (almost imperceptibly) rotate your hand clockwise, so that the girl's hand ends up on top of yours. Don't break the handshake, but rather let her slide her hand off of yours. If done properly, it almost always leaves a great first impression. I think it invokes the "damsel in distress" reaction in women and makes you stand out in her mind.

Also, Xite said the handshake should only last 1 or 2 pumps and you let go, but I disagree. I don't think you're making a mistake as a man if you're never the first one to break off a handshake for the rest of your life. Obviously you aren't holding the other person's hand in place so they can't remove it, but you just allow them to break it off whenever they feel like it. I think it displays a great deal of confidence. Obviously if it goes on past 8 or 9 pumps, then the other guy probably has the same idea, so I guess you can go ahead and break it off lest you both look like losers.
    Starting as of 2/1/11: 6.4 BPEL x 4.8 MSEG (5.6 NBPEL)
    Just hoping to put together one full month of actually sticking to a routine and go from there.
    My goals mainly revolve around developing high EQ erections that last during sex.

Comment

• When i go out i always tip the waitress in person rather than make her dig it out of the mess on the table. They are almost always awestruck.
      starting Jan 10 2010
      1.8'' by 4'' flacid stretched 5.5''
      5.2'' by 4.5 Erect

Current
      2.5'' by 4.2'' flacid Stretch 5.5''
      6.0'' by 4.75'' Erect

Short Term
      To just stop turtling whatever length
      (7'' by 5'' Erect)

Long term
      10'' by 6''
      aka The Shredder!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pirate View Post
        When eating out, make a habit of ordering the chef's special.
        Very misleading start there.
        Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hanma View Post
          Very misleading start there.
          Laughing!
          Read that one anyway you like, me bucko.
          Pirate Diplomacy:
          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

• ... *bump* ...
            actionbuddy
            Last edited by actionbuddy; 11-07-2011, 02:34 PM.

Comment

• Manly Men do PE!!! lol

Comment

• About standing up

When you are at a table and a woman either joins the table or gets up to leave, stand up, until either she is seated (if she is arriving) or has turned to leave (if she is leaving.) If she is arriving and sitting next to you, pull out the chair for her and then push it in as she sits down.
                If she says "Oh no, please, don't get up." Don't get up.
                This is old school behavior and is meant to show respect. It will get you noticed and tends to make the other males present look like barbarians. Don't make a big deal of it and if it is for some reason making anyone female uncomfortable, desist.
                If you are at a large table and you find that you are popping up and down every few minutes because of all the female comings and goings, smile and say something like "I am a gentlemen but there are limits..." the next time you start to get up and then just let it go.
                Yarrr!
                Pirate Diplomacy:
                The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

• Originally posted by Total_Honesty View Post
                  Respect your woman, but make sure she respects you.
                  Earn her respect.
                  Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Earn her respect.
                    You mean I can't just buy it?
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

• Yes, that is part of what I mean.
                      Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

• Lol @ clownvomit...napolean!
                        11/14/11
                        BPFSL: 7.75
                        BPEL: 7.5
                        MSEG: 5.5
                        BG: 6.0

What-a-grip...It's like Under Armour for your cock!

Comment

Earn her respect.
                          Make sure she earns yours, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Total_Honesty View Post
                            Make sure she earns yours, too.
                            That is up to her. I don't think you can make anyone else earn your respect.
                            Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

• If you have some extra change and you see a homeless person that looks like they really could need it, give to to them.

Comment

Working...
                              X