Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make a penis weight hanger- with routine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was a kit you could get "parts" for listed in here... things you could get at Lowe's or other hardware stores... Does anyone have the link to that?

Also- I am thinking of alternating with hanging, stretching by hand, and pumping... already doing the pumping and by hand stretching- occasional jelqing- can anyone think of a reason not to combine these?

And one other question... does pumping do essentially the same thing Jelqing does? It would seem they are verrrry similar, with some differences.

Comment

• Thanks big al, didn't know it has to be tied behind the glan. Good thing is it slips from the base of the shaft towards the glan by itself.

Parts listed here are simple I thought, just a sock, I used a thick woven thread that looks like a flat shoelace. As for weight just use anything that you can find lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by king87 View Post
        Thanks big al, didn't know it has to be tied behind the glan. Good thing is it slips from the base of the shaft towards the glan by itself.
        You're welcome

Originally posted by king87 View Post
        Parts listed here are simple I thought, just a sock, I used a thick woven thread that looks like a flat shoelace. As for weight just use anything that you can find lol.
        I agree- unless you like spending money on these types of things (and some men do), with a little ingenuity and creativity you can duplicate a lot of the more expensive products.

When hanging was first discussed on forums, most men were using milk jugs filled with water or sand. Just add a little water or sand as you progress
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

• If I'm leaving on a trip and won't have access to any weights, and am hanging 10 lbs and want to continue that, how full of a milk jug do I need? Will I need 2?
          It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
          Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

• Originally posted by millia View Post
            If I'm leaving on a trip and won't have access to any weights, and am hanging 10 lbs and want to continue that, how full of a milk jug do I need? Will I need 2?
            Water weighs 8.62 pounds per gallon. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

• Thank you very much JP!!

Comment

• Originally posted by king87 View Post
                Thanks big al, didn't know it has to be tied behind the glan. Good thing is it slips from the base of the shaft towards the glan by itself.

Not talking about the sock one. I a talking about the one with velcro and about $10-15 dollars worth of stuff. It looked like a pretty slick setup, complete with directions. Was in this thread I thought. I know it was on this site. Now I can't find it.

Comment

• Are you talking about the Captain's Wench or the Muzzle Hanger bargch?

Comment

• wow 10 pounds? that is almost 5kg.... i think mine would snap, lol...

Is there an average or a recommended peak somebody should stop at?

Comment

• Nope. You can keep going for as long as you want to. Just remember the more you hang to more resistant you get, which is why I up the weight. Dustpan has hung like 65+ lbs before using the muzzle hanger. Freaking rediculous if you ask me. But 10 lbs is pretty intense in its own right, and hanging is an EQ killer.
                      Have you started hanging King?

Edit; Here is the psot I was talking about
                      "Hanging 75 pounds"

Comment

Nope. You can keep going for as long as you want to. Just remember the more you hang to more resistant you get, which is why I up the weight. Dustpan has hung like 65+ lbs before using the muzzle hanger. Freaking rediculous if you ask me. But 10 lbs is pretty intense in its own right, and hanging is an EQ killer.

"Hanging 75 pounds"
                        The EQ thing is the main reason I haven't gotten into hanging. I've hung lightly with 2.5lbs 2 or 3 times, that's it.

Comment

Nope. You can keep going for as long as you want to. Just remember the more you hang to more resistant you get, which is why I up the weight. Dustpan has hung like 65+ lbs before using the muzzle hanger. Freaking rediculous if you ask me. But 10 lbs is pretty intense in its own right, and hanging is an EQ killer.

"Hanging 75 pounds"

If you consider 0.4lbs as weight then yes.. lol, but only once. I did it on one of my off days like (15mins + massage) x 3. I'm still on 3rd wk of JP, was abit free so explored the sock sensation a little, haha, but even at that weight it starts slipping off if I move too much on the chair.

Comment

• My experience is that the sock hanger will work well up to 10lb. After that you need to go to the muzzle hanger. Currently I am at 15 lb in my routine. It has taken me a little better than six months to work up to this weight.

Sorry don't do metric, it lacks the drama and history of SAE.
                            Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
                            2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
                            2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
                            2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
                            Goal 7"

Comment

Are you talking about the Captain's Wench or the Muzzle Hanger bargch?

Captains Wench sounds right...

And Hanging is an EQ killer? Hmmm- should I not? Does stretching (manually) equally kill EQ?

Comment

If I'm leaving on a trip and won't have access to any weights, and am hanging 10 lbs and want to continue that, how full of a milk jug do I need? Will I need 2?
                                You can always purchase cheap weights at some yard sales or "Play It Again" types of stores.

Some guys used to fill their jugs with sand or dirt. Since the weight of these things are variable, you'd want to check them against a scale for accuracy.
                                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                                X