No announcement yet.

Extenders Ranked by Popularity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the quick extender pro a while back. It was super cheap (under $150 including shipping and extra rods, silicone straps and foam, etc) and I could just send them money and they sent me one back (I didn't want to use my credit card because then it could be seen that I bought it). So if anyone was wondering if you would just lose your money if you send them money in an envelope, they DO actually send the product back if you do that!

I like the extender... it's a noose style, it does it's job and it hasn't broken in a year and a half so far!
    06/22/10: BPEL 6.5 x EG 5.15
    Current: 7.25 x 5.375

Comment

Thanks pose, we need more feedback like this
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by giveitago View Post
        i'm not even 300hrs yet on my extender (andropenis) and my dick is getting huge! I am in awe of what this thing is doing to me. Already at 7in and almost 6 girth and every week i keep getting bigger. Last night's romp and the wife was holeeee shhhhhh!!!!!!111 the whole time. I am ecstatic. It's damn hard work wearing this thing 7hrs a day but it WORKS and I must be a fast gainer. If I gained no more at this point I would still be stoked. I only wish I would have done this 10yrs ago.

Did it help for girth too? Or it only increases length?

Comment

Also, I'm wondering, for people who started with an upward curve, did it get rid of that, and is there a way to counteract that and maintain your upward curve even while using one of these?

Comment

Originally posted by giveitago View Post
            i'm not even 300hrs yet on my extender (andropenis) and my dick is getting huge! I am in awe of what this thing is doing to me. Already at 7in and almost 6 girth and every week i keep getting bigger. Last night's romp and the wife was holeeee shhhhhh!!!!!!111 the whole time. I am ecstatic. It's damn hard work wearing this thing 7hrs a day but it WORKS and I must be a fast gainer. If I gained no more at this point I would still be stoked. I only wish I would have done this 10yrs ago.
            What were your starting stats? How long have you been using the extender? You mentioned 7 hrs a day - is this consecutive? What's your extender routine? (Yeh - I know - lots of questions )
            Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
            "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by skeptical View Post
              Also, I'm wondering, for people who started with an upward curve, did it get rid of that, and is there a way to counteract that and maintain your upward curve even while using one of these?
              An upward curve is very hard to get rid of, it would take conscientious effort to get rid of it. I would say it just depends on how strong your curve is. Anyway, regardless, its a small price to pay for a bigger penis (losing some of the curve--assuming you want to keep it).

Did it help for girth too? Or it only increases length?
              I don't think extenders give any girth. They only give length. I suspect they only give length because no one has answered this poll:
              Did your extender increase your base girth?
              If they give girth, it will probably only be at the base of your penis, not the mid or upper shaft.

Comment

Topcock: "I started out using a SizeGenetics about three years ago as well as jelqing when in the shower or mbating, etc. After about a year and a half I grew to around 8.25 inches length and my curvature has been lessened to the point where its not very noticeable. My extender actually broke after a year and a half."

This guy was using a size-genetics extender & it broke. I thought that was worth adding to this thread.

Comment

I'm very new to PE, but I can tell you that the extender doesn't effect my upward curve (which is subtle). It might have something to do with the fact that my flaccid doesn't have a curve at all...so when the extender stretches it's pulling the whole thing out, not necessarily "straightening" it. Personally, I rotate between having the extender point down for a week and point directly up for week.

But PE vets might have more to add?
                  STATS:
                  Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
                  BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
                  :rolleyes:

Comment

JonasKay: thanks for the feedback. I hope to eventually have a good number of votes on this poll (50+ would be nice...)

So far there are 10x votes. The more people that participate, the more likely this will be accurate.

Comment

I just bought this extender off of Ebay: Penis Stretcher Extenders Enlarger pumps ENLARGEMENT * - eBay (item 190436022723 end time Aug-31-10 09:58:43 PDT)

Anyone have any experience with it? Pulled the trigger because the price was right. If it turns out to be flimsy and cheap well then i only wasted $45 instead of $200+ that some of them cost.

I plan on wearing for 2-3 hrs. a day in 45min to 1 hr. intervals.

I am currently BPEL 7 inches and EG 5.5. I really don't have extreme goals, just want to get to 7.5 BPEL and 6 EG. So i'm hoping a 1/2 inch in length and girth won't be to hard. Thats where i am hoping the extender will help.

Comment

fernalfer, your goals sound very reasonable. Let us know how it goes with your extender.

For 45 bucks it looks like a good deal, I checked out the link.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/attachm...tretcher_1.jpg

It looks like it came with several extra rods so you can adjust the size, etc. Is that correct?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Yes it came with several extra rods. I checked there site and you can actually order spare parts if need be. Should be here in a few days and will let everyone know how it works out.

Comment

I voted for the QuickExtenderPro since that is what I'm using and it is working. However, since I have never used another extender I can't really say it is better. They sold with with their double strap system, which I actually almost never use. I just use the single noose as it seems to be all that is necessary. When I start stretching past my erect lenght (which I have not got to yet) I may find the 2nd strap useful. I find I can wear the extender out in public without a problem when using just one strap, but when you add the second strap it really pushes outward on your pants and makes it pretty noticeable.

I purchased the QEP economy package, which is only $119.99. The problem is that the economy model does not come with enough short extender rods to properly move up in small increments as laid out in their User Manual, which is pretty lame. So almost immediately I had to spend another $39.99 for extra rods. Thankfully the shipping was free.
                            BRD

Start (July 30, 2010): BPEL: 6.5", NBPEL: 6.0", MSEG: 5.2", BPFSL: 6.75"
                            After 3 Months (Oct 30, 2010): BPEL: 7.0", NBPEL: 6.5", MSEG: 5.25", BPFSL: 7.0"
                            6 Month Goal: BPEL: 7.5", MSEG: 5.5"

Comment

fernalfer: thanks for the info.

BRD: So it looks like you paid about $159.98 for what is effectively now a 'deluxe' set of rods.

I look forward to hearing whether the extenders hold up (durability) and also whether you're finding them 'comfortable' enough. Although from what I understand, no extender is really comfortable (although I heard the fast size pro was pretty good with the foam padded noose--but that the foam eventually wore out & gauze had to be worn to protect the glans).

Comment

I have used the X4 for just short of 5 months. I have no experience with other extenders so I can't compare it to others. However, I am very satisfied with its quality and construction. I haven't taken any standard measurements so I can't confirm any standard perminant growth.

I started out using the base configuration which is 3.5" with my head extending about 1/4" beyond the end of the rods and was able to adjust the rods out an additional 3/4" (total length from base to tip of head - 4.5") . I just recently switched in extension rods totaling 1.5" and adjusted them out about 1/2" (total length from base to tip of head = 5.75"). Accordingly, my stretched length, in the extender, has increased from 4.5" to 5.75" over 5 months. But, as I mentioned, I can't confirm any perminant growth using the standard measurements we are accustomed to using. I am sure that part of the extended growth is due to my ability to withstand greater extension under greater tension.
                                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
                                X