Extenders Ranked by Popularity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not2big: you forgot to vote

Hopefully we can get a lot more votes on this poll. I would like to see at least 50-100 votes here eventually along with more reviews.

If you don't see your extender listed, still feel free to post your experience with it, for better or for worse.
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Well I've only used the ebay clone type extender. It's been atleast 6 months now and everything has been going just fine, definitely happy with my $60 purchase.
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-8x6-25-a.html <-- log
      1/1/2010 (7/7/10)
      BPEL: 6.5 +.5
      EG: 5 at mid, 5.25 at base
      FL: 3.5-4.5
      BPFSL: 6.75 +.25
      BPXL: 6.5 +1

Comment

fisch28: Thank you

I'm really pleased to see more votes & more feedback on this poll. I hope to eventually get 50-100 votes, the more we get the more likely the poll will be accurate.

Currently we have about 20ish votes.

Comment

If anyone has not voted yet, please do so! & Please be sure to give some feedback on your extender of choice & why.

Comment

I would like to see more votes on this if possible (to make it more accurate).

Comment

We haven't had any feedback here lately. Be sure to vote on your favorite extender if you haven't already, then be sure to explain why (give us a post with your reasons-- good / bad experience, etc)!

Comment

MaleEdge is not an option here, but I have not used it. I know some on here have.

Anyway, this seems to be a very unpopular poll?!?!?!?

Guess not many guys are extending these days?

Comment

I'm not sure. I was definitely expecting more results than this. The primary purpose was to help new guys pick their extender.

I can drop the euro extender and replace it with the male edge extender if you think that will help get some more votes.

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                    MaleEdge is not an option here, but I have not used it. I know some on here have.

I added the male edge extender as an option.

Comment

Im currently researching an extender, personally i have only looked into the X4 thus far. Ive come to the conclusion that since im doing PE for me that i'll go ahead and layout some cash for it. Right now if i went with the X4 it would be the premium gold package, but im still looking as well
                      Blinks Hanging 101
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ing-101-a.html

Comment

Extender choice

Originally posted by GetBgR View Post
                        Im currently researching an extender, personally i have only looked into the X4 thus far. Ive come to the conclusion that since im doing PE for me that i'll go ahead and layout some cash for it. Right now if i went with the X4 it would be the premium gold package, but im still looking as well
                        Yeah I have to agree. With all my research X4 looks the strongest. I've seen not one bad review for it - and they seem to be really big about safety. I started doing research on size genetics first, and can't see very many differences between them and X4 though. My facination about these extenders was thier track record of safety compared to hanging, etc etc. I'm getting the gold package on MOnday so I will be sure to post results as they come in.

Comment

Originally posted by mrk7 View Post
                          Yeah I have to agree. With all my research X4 looks the strongest. I've seen not one bad review for it - and they seem to be really big about safety. I started doing research on size genetics first, and can't see very many differences between them and X4 though. My facination about these extenders was thier track record of safety compared to hanging, etc etc. I'm getting the gold package on MOnday so I will be sure to post results as they come in.
                          Please do. Im interested in what you have to say about the X4
                          Blinks Hanging 101
                          https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ing-101-a.html

Comment

Bump (lets get more votes on this)

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post

I think alot more guys are trying it than the poll might indicate. The poll itself is a good idea. Its just that there's probably alot of guys out there, like me, that have only tried one type, so we're reluctant to vote without being able to compare the extender that we're using to others. I have the fastsize. I've had it for a year but after alot of intermittent, undisciplined use, i started back on it about 3 weeks ago. They recommend 8 hrs a day, taking it off every two hours for a quick break. I've been pretty steady having it on about 6-8 hours a day. Also, I read somewhere on the internet that they are not out of biz, there just trying to get it approved as an official "medical" device, so they took it off the market for now. Is that true?

Comment

what about the Phallosan?

has anyone had any experience with the Phallosan? I'm giving my fastsize 6 months and I hope to be pleased with the results. But going forward from there, the Phallosan seems like it would be great. It looks comfortable, can be worn at night, looks like it can be worn to work, even if my job is physical. I'm currently not working, and I'm not sure what I'll be doing in 6 months, but for now, I'm also thinking about what 's gonna be in the budget. They want $320 for the Phallosan. I've also thought about doing the x4 clinical study, where you shell out the money, but you get it back sometime later after submitting your results. anyone have any advice?

Comment

Working...
                                X