No announcement yet.

Extenders Ranked by Popularity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted X4 but am interested in the static stretcher.

Comment

Where is the AutoExtender (VacExtender)?

Comment

Hi All,

I am thinking to buy an extender, i am thinking about vac extender3 KR plus kit but the problem is that it's a nose type rather then the strap type. Does any one have any idea if the strap part can be purchased separately for the same device?

Comment

I am the proud owner of an X4 gold and could not be more impressed by the quality and construction.
          Well if you can't be handsome, you might as well be BIG :)

Comment

I'm so glad to see this thread is still alive-- we have lots of responses in the poll now (so the data is actually useful). I still plan on getting an extender. I can't recall what I voted on, but I'm definitely leading towards the X4...
            My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Received my vac extender couple of days ago.
              First impression : they gave a lot of things and i don't even know how to use half of those things as there is no manual with it. the base looks cheap and the roads look like they are made of low quality brass. the vac cup which i received is too big in circumference and it wont come in between the rods of the extender. the extender is noose type and not with comfort strap.
              There are couple of silicon circular things which are very useful in giving comfort to you if you experiment with them when wearing the extender. I went out for 2 hours with the extender on and the first problem i faced was the edges were touching my thighs when walking and after a couple of minute of walking they started hurting i rectified it by covering the whole edge of the thing with a piece of cloth. second thing is the base which started hurting the place where it sit after a hour or so. couldn't found any remedy for this.
              Leg harness with the silicon sleeve: If you set it up while you are sitting then when you will stand up your leg muscles will stretch and you will definitely feel a pain in your penis if you put it up too tight. if you set it up standing then when you will sit down the thing will become loose. and the most bugging thing about the leg harness is when you use the sleeve it will stick to the hairs on your leg giving you irritation.
              whatever way you want to use it it takes at least 10 minutes to finish wearing it.

Ease of use : 7
              Comfort : 8
              money spent : 9(higher means less money compare to other extenders)
              happy with the extender: cant say anything right now

My advise is to try Phallason because it looks like it can be wear for quite sometime without pain, discomfort and can be worn under clothing.

Comment

Working...
              X