Extenders Ranked by Popularity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrk7 View Post
    Yeah I have to agree. With all my research X4 looks the strongest. I've seen not one bad review for it - and they seem to be really big about safety. I started doing research on size genetics first, and can't see very many differences between them and X4 though. My facination about these extenders was thier track record of safety compared to hanging, etc etc. I'm getting the gold package on MOnday so I will be sure to post results as they come in.
    So what have your results been thus far? And which package did you get gold for, the Size Genetics?
    howtofixabentpenis

Comment

I've been using the Male Edge extender for a little over 6 weeks now.
      It's got pros and cons and it's clear to me (based on visual research) that the best extender would be this one but with some modifications.

Pros: I think the Male Edge looks way easier to adjust tension than anything else: While wearing it, I could change from say 5" XFL to up to 11", without adding any pieces. It would take me less than 1 minute to change the tension/length this much. They pimp the fact that theirs has the "most" tension at "up to 2800g". So if that's true, it could be a plus. 2000g is already very comfortable for me and I have almost 20 weeks to go!
      So I do believe this design is superior (keep in mind, this extender is made by the same guys that did the Jes Extender) to all the "multiple rod extenders" which seem to be 90% of them perhaps? And frankly, even though those are metal... I question how much more sturdy they may be. On the MoS forum, they push the Size Genetics Extender, which looks good and whatnot-but I've seen lots of posts about needing replacement parts or breakages-which indicate to me that extenders in general are fragile and may break.

Cons: The rods on this are made up of (this is just one side described, so really is 2x this) a "hinge piece" which is clear plastic and has the tension indicator that is visible to measure tension. It has an "inner rod" which snaps onto the clear plastic hinge piece, this inner rod is black. And it has the outer rod which snaps onto the inner rod and is movable, with 6 different settings or "slots" for the inner rod to lock into.

The straps are weak, I broke 2 (of the 4 they gave me) in the first month. When you start hitting 2000g, they don't stay in great, they tend to pop out one level and frankly the whole thing just begins to require too much maintenance. I solved this problem however with a 2 sided velcro strap and adding some of the fuzzy velcro to the extender head piece. With the right wrap, I get zero slippage at high tension and it's still very comfortable. Velcro strap is really the way to go, stretchy straps (surgical tubing or plastic straps) are just that-stretchy, so they tend to slip.

The only problem I see is that where the hinge connects to the inner rod-it is weak, the plastic is thin and this is where most of the tension on the device goes when you adjust it (because you do one side at a time, so while it's crooked-there is diagonal force onto this connection). Mine has clearly started to weaken from this. They said they are sending me a new base (which has these hinge pieces affixed to it) for free-so the customer service looks good so far.

So back to the "perfect extender" as I see it: First, the weakness issue should be addressed. The hinge and inner rod should be ONE piece, not TWO and they should be metal. With that in mind, the base ring could still be plastic and connect to this longer hinge+inner rod piece. Other than that, I wouldn't change a thing about this device-it's the best as far as engineering goes IMO. I simply like that you can just move the outer rods forward to increase tension (up to 6" change or something, so from 5" to 11").
      Crazy Doc
      Banned
      Last edited by Crazy Doc; 04-11-2011, 12:18 PM. Reason: Post was meant for another thread, but thought I'd comment to be relevant here.

Comment

One more thing: They recommend this regimen:

week 1: 1 hour per day @ 800-1200g tension
        week 2: 2 hours per day @ 800-1200g tension
        week 3: 3 hours per day @ 1200g tension
        week 4: 4 hours per day @ 1200g tension
        week 5: 5 hours per day @ 1200g-2000g tension
        week 6: 6 hours per day @ 1200-2000g tension
        And I believe you continue at 6 hours per day after that. Not sure when you're supposed to up it to 2800g but I imagine my penis knows the answer and will share it with me.
        I hear guys talking about 8 hours or 12 hours-that seems insane to me. Unless you're a hermit. Otherwise-how do you hide this issue from others? I've tried many things but it's just very hard to wear it under clothing without it looking fishy or obvious.
        6 hours is very difficult and at 2000g you feel it, gotta take a break usually at 90 minutes to 120 minutes.

Comment

I have been using Andropenis for 3 months and I have gained at least 2,2cm (almost 1 inch) in BPEL. My girth has also increased with around 1 cm. It works for me, but it is all about time and dedication. No way I am able to wear it for 9 hours a day as recommended by AndroMedical, but I can manage 4-6 hours. The longer the device gets the harder it gets to hide it. When Im using it I have to sit down for the required time, it is not as easy as it may seem from their website. Just a wrong or quick move to one side or another and the noose starting to slip over the head making it extremely painful

It is impossible for me using this device at work, so all the hours has to be done at home. To compensate for lack of hours I try to do "power stretch" as often as I can. This means that I will increase the tension for an hour or two beyond the recommended progression from the AP manual, using extra rods or just using the screws attached to the base ring.. As long as I can do this alone without pants I am able to extend an extra cm or two without much discomfort for at least an hour. I think this has helped med increasing length quicker than following the recommended schedule in the device manual
          ShaneC
          Last edited by ShaneC; 04-19-2011, 05:01 AM.
          BPEL: 18.5,19,19.5,20,20.5,21,21.5,22,22.5cm
          EG MID: 11,11.5,12,12.5,13,13.5,14,14.5,15,15.5cm

Comment

Vimax extender?
            Starting

FL. 4
            Fg. 4
            El. 6
            Eg. 4.5

Goal

FL. 6
            Fg. 5
            El. 8-9
            Eg. 5.5-6.5

Comment

I used the X4 with a double strap cradle (one modified for a velcro strap) for nine months and was very pleased. I added the VacExtender modification kit 5 weeks ago and was able to increase wearing time by at least an hour a day because of the increased comfort.

I recently ordered the ADS leg strap which I began using yesterday. I am now able to increase my stretching time by an additional 3 hours a day because of the stealth feature of the leg strap.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hey guys I'm new to the forum. This forum looks like it has a lot of great information and I'm not really sure where to start. I have always been skeptical when it comes to these penis enlargement claims, especially with the pills, but on Reddit today I found this article (One Male Extender Found to Actually Work | Penis Myths | Male Body | LiveScience) that said there was a medical study done where it showed that extenders actually worked. If you Google penis traction and then click the news tab at the top you can see there has been a lot of news articles covering this study. So now I am interested in getting one.

I thought that I would post here first so that I could get some insight on what you guys prefer. Reading through your comments I see that blink2000 mentions the Peni master so I went to their site. They are apparently having a package sale for $199 that includes: A JELQ device, enlarge lotion and the penis master device. The site has a study that claims "Average Length Gains of 2.56 inches for those using the PenisMaster 6 Months or longer," which I find a little far-fetched haha but please correct me if you have had this success. Let me know if this is a good deal otherwise I'll look elsewhere.
                john6785
                Last edited by john6785; 04-22-2011, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by john6785 View Post
                  I thought that I would post here first so that I could get some insight on what you guys prefer. Reading through your comments I see that blink2000 mentions the Peni master so I went to their site. They are apparently having a package sale for $199 that includes: A JELQ device, enlarge lotion and the penis master device. The site has a study that claims "Average Length Gains of 2.56 inches for those using the PenisMaster 6 Months or longer," which I find a little far-fetched haha but please correct me if you have had this success. Let me know if this is a good deal otherwise I'll look elsewhere.
                  The consensus appears to be 1/2 inch per 1000 hours under tension.

Check VacExtender by AutoExtender. There is a VacExtender KR basic kit for $139. A number of members, including myself, are reporting that the VacExtender is the most comfortable extender on the market.

Extending is an advanced PE technique and is not recommended for beginners until you have at least three months of conditioning. If you are new to PE, check out JP's beginner routine in the beginners forum.
                  not2big
                  Senior Super Moderator
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by not2big; 04-22-2011, 05:50 PM.
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                    I have used the X4 for just short of 5 months. I have no experience with other extenders so I can't compare it to others. However, I am very satisfied with its quality and construction. I haven't taken any standard measurements so I can't confirm any standard perminant growth.

I started out using the base configuration which is 3.5" with my head extending about 1/4" beyond the end of the rods and was able to adjust the rods out an additional 3/4" (total length from base to tip of head - 4.5") . I just recently switched in extension rods totaling 1.5" and adjusted them out about 1/2" (total length from base to tip of head = 5.75"). Accordingly, my stretched length, in the extender, has increased from 4.5" to 5.75" over 5 months. But, as I mentioned, I can't confirm any perminant growth using the standard measurements we are accustomed to using. I am sure that part of the extended growth is due to my ability to withstand greater extension under greater tension.
                    Hey Not2, tell us about your use practice. How often do you wear it and for how long at a time? Thanks.

Comment

im thinking of buying these off ebay and would like some reviews off any users
                      PRO PENIS EXTENDER ENLARGEMENT STRETCHER SYSTEM PUMP | eBay UK

PENIS ENLARGER Men Tension Hanger Stretcher Extender PE | eBay UK

can anyone recommend me to use or not to use these.

Comment

Originally posted by 1471988 View Post
                        im thinking of buying these off ebay and would like some reviews off any users
                        PRO PENIS EXTENDER ENLARGEMENT STRETCHER SYSTEM PUMP | eBay UK

PENIS ENLARGER Men Tension Hanger Stretcher Extender PE | eBay UK

can anyone recommend me to use or not to use these.
                        Pro Penis seems ok for price; however, cradle and noose combination looks like it could be uncomfortable and you will definitely need to wrap under the noose. Says it comes with four extension bars, but doesn't provide individual lengths or total length. You meed to check to see if you can increase by 1/2 inch increments and make sure total length is long enough to accommodate your shaft, especially if you are above average.

Penis Enlarger/Hanger does not provide a cap to protect the tip of your penis nor a sleeve long enough to prevent blisters on your head. I would avoid this one altogether.

As I mentioned above, VacExtender is a good buy and they also offer a leg strap similar to Penis Enlarger for $8. Web site claims they ship overseas for $25.
                        not2big
                        Senior Super Moderator
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by not2big; 04-23-2011, 02:10 PM.
                        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

Hey not2big thanks for the reply. I see you mentioned the VacExtender, do you think it's better than the static stretcher heavy duty? The only difference that I can tell between the two is that the Vac-extender's base seems to rest on your sack where as the static stretcher HD has the sack go through the base. As you have mentioned, I have also read from other posts that say the vac setups are the most comfortable. The only thing that I am worried about are the posts where people say you are more likely to end up with discoloration and blisters then conventional extension systems. These particular posts seem to be slim though. So now I'm debating between these two particular vac extension systems.
                          john6785
                          Last edited by john6785; 04-28-2011, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by john6785 View Post
                            Hey not2big thanks for the reply. I see you mentioned the VacExtender, do you think it's better than the static stretcher heavy duty? The only difference that I can tell between the two is that the Vac-extender's base seems to rest on your sack where as the static stretcher HD has the sack go through the base. As you have mentioned, I have also read from other posts that say the vac setups are the most comfortable. The only thing that I am worried about are the posts where people say you are more likely to end up with discoloration and blisters then conventional extension systems. These particular posts seem to be slim though. So now I'm debating between these two particular vac extension systems.
                            I use the VacExtender Modification kit on an X4. I am not familiar with the static stretcher heavy duty. However, I have read that one member recommends pushing your balls through the X4 base before mounting to achieve better comfort. I tried but couldn't get the second ball through. Accordingly, if the static HD accommodates this, it should be more comfortable if it also works on the same principal as the VacExtender (vacuum sleeve over head cap).
                            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy 8 View Post
                              Hey Not2, tell us about your use practice. How often do you wear it and for how long at a time? Thanks.
                              Sorry L8, I missed your post and just saw it. I usually try to get 2 - 3 hours (two separate sessions) in at night in bed. I also usually get in another 1.5 - 2 hours while watching tv in the evening. When possible, I try to get in another 2 hour session while working on a "special" project in the basement or watching tv in the afternoon. I am retired so the afternoon sessions are not that difficult to arrange. So far, my wife is not aware of my extender use since May of last year.
                              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Comment

i have the SizeGenetics

but i vote the X4 as it has all the better stuff (eg Bigger Basel girth, quad support)
                                Short Term Goal - 9x6
                                Long Term Goal - 10x6.25

“If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”
                                Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
                                X