No announcement yet.

My pre e diary. Make it simple.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edging Fleshlight fail! Dont get me wrong. I had improved my edging drastically campared to from where I started. But im too harsh to myself because for me the shallow or the slow down or take it easy type of edging doesnt count that much. Maybe because I have heard from my friends how fuck their girl like animal or the girl had multiple orgasm from their fuck thats why im harsh to myself. I can go pretty long edging with shallow thrust ( thrust from base to middle of shaft) but if I thrust deeply from just behind of glans to the base, im going to get trouble.

I did desentisize my frenular delta with comb but it doesnt help me to thrust deep. I did bend my penis downwards but doesnt help me to thrust deep eitheir. Dont get me about these exersices doesnt help at all. Maybe they help me to thrust shallow and where im at right now.

But from now, im going to coming back to basic RK. I going to RK whole fucking day throuhoug the day all fuckking day. Im going to go all in with this motherfucker RK! I wrote down wrist RK to remind myself. I have notice thed RK is almost same as "body awareness" exersice I had talk about before in this thread. Think about it: How can you RK if you are not aware of your body and just being in your head? Need to remind myself that if I forget to RK for a while in the day then not to go "zero out". I have a stupid attitude before that if I forget to RK for just little bit then I would say to myself: "naah fuck it. Already ruined. Im going to start tomorrow again from zero!"
    5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
    10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
    10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
    7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
    Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

• I used to get really down on myself and not have fun and now I say fuck it. Even if it was only 30 sec still better then not getting laid!

Comment

RK is easy when doing no brainer things like driving, walking and being alone. But when Im talking with friends or other people is so easy to forget RK. Also when playing team games is very easy to foget RK. Today im not happy on my RK perfomance. I Forget to RK alot. Dont worry. Tomorrow is the new day.

Comment

Im not satisfy on my RK perfomance throuhoug the day today.

I did little bit body awareness throuhoug the day. This make more sense. I would catch my shoulder being tense many time. WTF, why would I tense my shoulder for nothing? Do I have anxienty but im not aware of it till now? I would breath automatically more deep when im aware of my body. No need to force myself to breath deep. My pelvic floor is more relax when im aware of my body. It is not RK but it is relax.

Should I skip this RK throuhoug the day exersice? It does not feel right. RK is boring and I would forget to do it.

Im going to start this body awareness throuhoug the day! This make me more relax and happy.

Comment

• One exersice came up in mind. During edge I going RK with rythm of thrust.

Comment

• hi.i have some information for you.
              reverse kegel is streching exercise .for example .for streching biceps muscle you must tense tricep and either for tricep muscles . and which muscle you must tense for streching pf muscle????core muscles is answer.but how it work??? put your right hand on pf muscles and do several cough.you should feel reverse kegel.thats it.if you want to be good in reverse kegel follow below rules.
              1.do reverse kegel routine separatly not in edging session or during day and .....
              2.for strengthening reverse kegel as i told you you should strengthening your core muscles but how???with isometric work out. when you go to the gym you have sets and reps(isotonic workout) but for esometric workout we have two things.first long holds( longer than 10 second) with 3 to5 reps.second short hlods(under5 secnod) and 30 to 50 reps.
              3. as i told you rks is streching exercise forget isolation about front and back one.do both them at same time.
              4.when you do rks in routine outside sex .they comes naturally and in sex and you dont need to think about it.
              5. i post two link go and read them .

Comment

• https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ad-news-5.html

Comment

• https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...tml?highlight=

Comment

• go and read all threads that wrote by james monroe in this froum

Comment

• Originally posted by redbloodme View Post
                      hi.i have some information for you.
                      reverse kegel is streching exercise .for example .for streching biceps muscle you must tense tricep and either for tricep muscles . and which muscle you must tense for streching pf muscle????core muscles is answer.but how it work??? put your right hand on pf muscles and do several cough.you should feel reverse kegel.thats it.if you want to be good in reverse kegel follow below rules.
                      1.do reverse kegel routine separatly not in edging session or during day and .....
                      2.for strengthening reverse kegel as i told you you should strengthening your core muscles but how???with isometric work out. when you go to the gym you have sets and reps(isotonic workout) but for esometric workout we have two things.first long holds( longer than 10 second) with 3 to5 reps.second short hlods(under5 secnod) and 30 to 50 reps.
                      3. as i told you rks is streching exercise forget isolation about front and back one.do both them at same time.
                      4.when you do rks in routine outside sex .they comes naturally and in sex and you dont need to think about it.
                      5. i post two link go and read them .
                      Thanks redbloodme for bring me back to RK. After reading your post I some how found my the to RK that fit me. It have last over 3 hour now. From now I do RK only when I breath in. Its more easy for me. I almost shit my pants today, infact my boxer got little bit brownie from RK. Thats why I know it is RK. It hard RK, it is medium RK. Some member say to hold light RK throuhoug the day but, I always forgot and dont even feel the light RK. Im gonna going my own way of RK and lets see what happen. Everybody is different anyway. So far so good right now.

1. Im going to add reverse kegel routine separatly. The reason I dont want to skip RK throughout the day is because I dont want to do RK exersice for 15-30min and then being in Regular Kegel mode in the rest of the day. Do you have any reason why not to do RK throughout the day?

2. I already have core work out in my routine for months now. But do you mean plank exercise when you say isometric?

3. Yep, I had never tried to isolate fornt/back RK.

4. Sounds reasonable.

5. Thanks.

Comment

• your welcome
                        1. we have three situation for muscles 1. tense//2. relax (not tense) // 3.strech _____
                        during sex you need relax muscle not strech muscle .you think during a day if you dont do rks your muscle be tense .its false.if you dont do rks during a day your muscle be relax but why others say you should do it during a day???my answer is because they havent routine seperatly. forexample when you want to strength your arms you should have routine???didnt you???
                        for start rks you can take deep breth with diaphragm for continue it breath with your chest go and read isometric rules.
                        redbloodme
                        Last edited by redbloodme; 08-11-2019, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• i have routine for you.
                          3 long holds (60 second =goal)
                          50 reps (each one 3 second)
                          every day two time per day
                          stright body posture when do them.
                          do abs workout .like crunch and plank.

Comment

• for edging i have some information for you.edgin is teaching your skin naturally.for example if you work in constraction you have thickest skin than someone work in office .if you want no ponr .ok edging with death grip and dry.with this you can be delay ejaculation.for edging with death grip you shouldent edging with light grip after it or aother days .it take time
                            redbloodme
                            Last edited by redbloodme; 08-11-2019, 01:05 PM.

Comment

• and if you can go to doctor for hormones test.and last thing if you can do edging in real sex.why?????because edging with yourself or fleshlight are like when you want to laughing yourself with jock that you say.think about it .you cant concentrate when you edging by yourself because you want to focous on two thing in same time make pleasure and feel pleasure .

Comment

• Originally posted by redbloodme View Post
                                i have routine for you.
                                3 long holds (60 second =goal)
                                50 reps (each one 3 second)
                                every day two time per day
                                stright body posture when do them.
                                do abs workout .like crunch and plank.
                                Sounds easy! Im going to add this routine!

Comment

Working...
                                X