No announcement yet.

Edging, RK, & Hindi Squat Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I havent heard anybody report it would be a bad staying in hindi squat position too long. Vice versa, many are saying that deep squat position is the normal resting position.
    5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
    10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
    10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
    7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
    Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

I think if you listen to your body, are aware of what it’s feeling and make adjustments, then it’s not likely you’ll be injured. I did tennis ball massage around six hours a day (on commutes and at work) for a couple months. I don’t think I would have made so much progress so quickly without doing that. If I felt sore the next day from any of my stretching, I dialed it back.

Comment

Originally posted by WillGetBetter View Post
        I think if you listen to your body, are aware of what it’s feeling and make adjustments, then it’s not likely you’ll be injured. I did tennis ball massage around six hours a day (on commutes and at work) for a couple months. I don’t think I would have made so much progress so quickly without doing that. If I felt sore the next day from any of my stretching, I dialed it back.
        Whats the exact area you were massagibg with tennis ball. Anus area? Area wich is between testicle and anus? Tail bone area?

Comment

Originally posted by Anklepain View Post
          Whats the exact area you were massagibg with tennis ball. Anus area? Area wich is between testicle and anus? Tail bone area?
          All areas from the anus to the balls. Sides and along the middle. I moved the ball around every so often.

Comment

Originally posted by Anklepain View Post
            I havent heard anybody report it would be a bad staying in hindi squat position too long. Vice versa, many are saying that deep squat position is the normal resting position.
            It wasn't good for me. I did two sets of ten minute squats for the first time and my eq was affected badly, i also had sensations of needing to urinate when there was no urine. Maybe your results will be different, be careful.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobsadcock View Post
              It wasn't good for me. I did two sets of ten minute squats for the first time and my eq was affected badly, i also had sensations of needing to urinate when there was no urine. Maybe your results will be different, be careful.
              I have done hindu squat everyday 10min for over 1 week now and i have same problem needing to urinate when there was no urine. Ill be careful, thanks.

Comment

When I was in the first month or so of my routine, i felt like i had to pee every hour but it got better. Now that my body is more used to the stretches and routine, my urge to pee has returned to normal. Think it may just be the shock to your body and the extra stretching and soreness in areas it isn't used to being sore in. Being sore in that area maybe stimulating the area that triggers to your brain that you have to pee. Regardless, as you progress it should get better.
                My PE Thread
                4/5/19: BPEL 6' MEG 4.5'
                5/14/19: BPEL 6.45' MEG 4.75'
                Goal: BPEL 7.5' MEG 5.5'
                My PreE Thread

Comment

Day 4: Woke up feeling a little tight in the legs, so I stretched those out for a while, specifically the hamstrings and glutes. I usually get that after leg day at the gym. Hindi squats are about the same, but the pain/tension in the hips is starting to occur later in the stretch. I did 75 seconds again, but didn't feel my hips hurting until about a minute in.

The edging session went great. I went 22 minutes without even realizing I went over. It was about 2.5 minutes with the fleshlight until PONR started, but not until about 8.5 minutes in with my hands. Later in the session, I realized I IK more when I'm pulling out of the thrust instead of in, so I focused on that for a while.

I started to plateau edge about 13 minutes in, then once PONR started to come back, I stopped and started doing small RKs instead of just holding a big one. Not like a spasm of RKs, but a steady pace. It actually made the PONR alleviate more than just holding it. Does anybody else get that? Also, it took about 10-15 seconds for it to calm down. I'm curious if that duration decreases with more practice. Does anybody have the same experience, or does holding RK work better for you?
                  Before PE
                  BPEL:
                  6.8"
                  MSEG: ~4.8"
                  BEG: ~ 4.5"

GOALS:
                  Cure Pre E [x] :becky:

Short Term
                  BPEL:
                  7"[]
                  BEG/MSEG: 5"[]

Long term
                  BPEL: 8"[]
                  BEG/MSEG: 5.5"[]

Comment

Originally posted by 88Keys View Post
                    I started to plateau edge about 13 minutes in, then once PONR started to come back, I stopped and started doing small RKs instead of just holding a big one. Not like a spasm of RKs, but a steady pace. It actually made the PONR alleviate more than just holding it. Does anybody else get that? Also, it took about 10-15 seconds for it to calm down. I'm curious if that duration decreases with more practice. Does anybody have the same experience, or does holding RK work better for you?
                    Maybe the Pumping motion for RK keeps the area more relaxed and pumps blood into the area. When im edging and creeping up the scale i do a RK for about 5-6 seconds and relax the whole area in the process. I don't press too hard like trying to kill it, more gradually strong RK with a tension release. I know some do strong RKs and it works for them but i think that is after you have trained your RKs a lot.
                    My PE Thread
                    My PreE Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ACPreE View Post
                      Maybe the Pumping motion for RK keeps the area more relaxed and pumps blood into the area. When im edging and creeping up the scale i do a RK for about 5-6 seconds and relax the whole area in the process. I don't press too hard like trying to kill it, more gradually strong RK with a tension release. I know some do strong RKs and it works for them but i think that is after you have trained your RKs a lot.
                      So you start RKing while still stimulating? I basically hold a light one throughout the whole thing. Just to keep the floor relaxed at all times. I've been starting to RK harder at about an 8, but sometimes I get up to a 9.9 and have to completely stop and just relax. I'm hoping that subsides soon.
                      88Keys
                      Last edited by 88Keys; 04-03-2019, 04:58 PM.
                      Before PE
                      BPEL:
                      6.8"

GOALS:

Short Term
                      BPEL:
                      7"[]

Long term

Comment

I try to stay relaxed and just focus on enjoying and not rushing to finish. Because i'm still training my plateau, my levels go up rapidly at times and when I start feeling the rise, I do a good strong RK with a release in tension in my inner thigh and glutes. This puts me from a lvl 8 to 6 about. When i get into the plateau I dont have to RK at all but just keep like the slightest of relaxed RKs. When I get out of it which is normally around the 12-15min mark, RKs and relaxing doesn't slow it down much and i need to stop. Times can vary but I'm only using hand and lube. My GF probably wouldn't think highly of me having a fleshlight.

The jumping to a 9.9 from 8 is normal for me. I have to slow down while i RK or the RK wont have much affect. I think we just need more work RKing. I think WillGetBetter and others who have trained enough can RK and it drops them down good.
                        My PE Thread
                        My PreE Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ACPreE View Post
                          I try to stay relaxed and just focus on enjoying and not rushing to finish. Because i'm still training my plateau, my levels go up rapidly at times and when I start feeling the rise, I do a good strong RK with a release in tension in my inner thigh and glutes. This puts me from a lvl 8 to 6 about. When i get into the plateau I dont have to RK at all but just keep like the slightest of relaxed RKs. When I get out of it which is normally around the 12-15min mark, RKs and relaxing doesn't slow it down much and i need to stop. Times can vary but I'm only using hand and lube. My GF probably wouldn't think highly of me having a fleshlight.

The jumping to a 9.9 from 8 is normal for me. I have to slow down while i RK or the RK wont have much affect. I think we just need more work RKing. I think WillGetBetter and others who have trained enough can RK and it drops them down good.
                          I was actually thinking about RKs and whether to hold a strong one or do the paced ones, and it actually makes a lot more sense holding it. If you're at a 9.9 during real sex, you'll be way more stimulated than alone. If you were to do the paced ones, when you let go of the RK, you'll probably just end up IKing when you let go. Plus, I've fixed my Pre E before just by holding it, so I don't know why I'm second guessing this lol thinking too much! We just need more time to work on it.

My girlfriend doesn't know I have one lol I'd probably end up being a single man if she found it
                          Before PE
                          BPEL:
                          6.8"

GOALS:

Short Term
                          BPEL:
                          7"[]

Long term

Comment

Originally posted by 88Keys View Post
                            I was actually thinking about RKs and whether to hold a strong one or do the paced ones, and it actually makes a lot more sense holding it. If you're at a 9.9 during real sex, you'll be way more stimulated than alone. If you were to do the paced ones, when you let go of the RK, you'll probably just end up IKing when you let go. Plus, I've fixed my Pre E before just by holding it, so I don't know why I'm second guessing this lol thinking too much! We just need more time to work on it.

My girlfriend doesn't know I have one lol I'd probably end up being a single man if she found it
                            I haven't had the best success with really hard rks though but have seen others who do. Iv only been really strong going at it for couple months now but I'm just not there enough. Some can completely drop an erection with a strong rk and I'm still working to get there. I just adjust the rk strength depending on arousal to try and keep a stable 7.

Same on the fleshlight lol. She found my lube and was like wtf is this lol. I'm like it's just for my training. But she would cut my head off if she saw a pocket pussy XD
                            My PE Thread
                            My PreE Thread

Comment

Day 5: G R E A T D A Y
                              Didn't edge today, but had a lot of time to stretch and didn't see much improvement. IKs throughout the day seem to be subsiding.

My gf and I had sex for the first time since starting the routine, and it was great! I used a lidocaine filled condom and lasted about seven minutes. I was able to calm down the PONR when needed. Missionary still destroys me lol

I threw away all my lidocaine condoms and got the thinnest ones at the store. I just wanted to jump into a normal condom now and stop with the bullshit ones. After dinner, we had sex again. I lasted just about the same, but with a normal condom!!! Got my girl off both times as well. Solid day. Still got a lot of work to do though.
                              88Keys
                              Last edited by 88Keys; 04-05-2019, 01:46 AM.
                              Before PE
                              BPEL:
                              6.8"

GOALS:

Short Term
                              BPEL:
                              7"[]

Long term

Comment

I cannot use RKs to bring me down if I’m very close to the PONR. I use them mostly at the beginning to keep from shooting up and if I feel myself slowly creep up to around an 8. Then I start surfing around that level. I always have to remember to breathe! I’ve had moderate, inconsistent success with MMO techniques. It’s fun when it works, but I haven’t devoted enough time to do it consistently.

For missionary, what fixed it for me was a suggestion to keep in mind my pelvic floor tightness in that position and to posteriorly rotate my hips. That worked. I practiced by wrapping a fleshlight in a towel and putting it between two pillows. Learn to thrust without clenching the pelvic floor.

Comment

Working...
                                X