Edging, RK, & Hindi Squat Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 88Keys View Post

Another cool thing is it was more difficult to get hard for the edging session. Usually I could do a couple strokes and I'd be ready to go. This time I had to really fantasize to get going, and for the whole session too. At first I thought it was a problem, but it makes sense. I get aroused and finish too quickly because of a tight pelvic floor. Now that the floor is relaxing more, I can handle more stimulation.
    Do you guys think fast erection is the problem. I could get erection from a girl sending me text message saying "Hi". Literally only "Hi" and nothing else. I was with a girl in the beach swimming and taking the sun and my penis was in erection for 1 hour. I just cannot get it down no mattar I tried.
    5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
    10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
    10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
    7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
    Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

Originally posted by Anklepain View Post
      Do you guys think fast erection is the problem. I could get erection from a girl sending me text message saying "Hi". Literally only "Hi" and nothing else. I was with a girl in the beach swimming and taking the sun and my penis was in erection for 1 hour. I just cannot get it down no mattar I tried.
      Yes, I think that is important. I was the same way as you. The second my wife walked into the bedroom my erection was hard as a rock. Just the thought of an attractive woman gave me a hard erection. After months of stretching, edging, mental and breathing exercises to control my arousal, RKs, etc, I now have way more control over my erections. Generally, during foreplay, I start to slowly get an erection. If it gets too intense, then I do some long RKs to make it go down until it’s my turn to receive oral or to have sex. It helps.

Comment

Day 17: Stretching is about the same. Did 4 hindi squats for four minutes. Felt very loose.

Edging was VERY intense. I went 5 minutes in missionary with the fleshlight. However, instead of switching positions with the fleshlight, I used my hands with tons of twists. I also did some ballooning, targeting parts of my glans that cause IKs. I went 25 minutes and did not ejaculate. It was to have some fun, but also to consider my body getting used to extreme stimulation. If I'm twisting and ballooning while thrusting, I can get used to up-and-down movement during sex.

I'm just switching it up too. Just having fun with it. Also, RKs worked extremely this session.

Hope everyone is progressing but also realizing this can be really fun. No need to be so serious about it
        Before PE
        BPEL:
        6.8"
        MSEG: ~4.8"
        BEG: ~ 4.5"

GOALS:
        Cure Pre E [x] :becky:

Short Term
        BPEL:
        7"[]
        BEG/MSEG: 5"[]

Long term
        BPEL: 8"[]
        BEG/MSEG: 5.5"[]

Comment

Day 18: Felt loose all day and night. Went drinking with some friends which was fucking awesome. I stretched a couple times today and felt great. I didn't edge though. I'm just taking a day off from everything and relaxing.

I'm feelin really good guys. I feel like I'm really close to beating this thing again. Just gotta make a good maintenance routine once it's "cured" again and stick with it. Gotta make this thing a permanent thing in the past.

I've been doing hypnosis focusing on the mental aspect on Pre E. I don't think my case is all mental, as I've been extremely tight and stressed. However, I've been dealing with a lot of shit, and it certainly doesn't help. I've had a shitty few months and I think I'm starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Back in October my childhood dog passed away. A few days later, my cousin overdosed on heroin and died. While dealing with all that, my best friend killed himself in December. Then a few weeks later, my other best friend tried killing himself from all the guilt. Brutal past few months to say the least. I think these deaths and awful situations really messed with me mentally, causing Pre E, anxiety, and depression. I know Pre E seems like the least of my concerns, but it's really not. It sucks being in a terrible mental state constantly. Lately, I've been feeling much better, and have been able to get aroused and have sex again, but then finishing so fast is the worst thing possible. It's like all your happiness is getting stripped away from you, and you're back to square one.

But I will say, I'm better. I feel happy. I miss all the people I've lost last year, but I'm coping and working on myself. For all of you experiencing this Pre E bullshit, I truly feel for you. We got this though
          Before PE
          BPEL:
          6.8"

GOALS:

Short Term
          BPEL:
          7"[]

Long term

Comment

Day 19-20: Forgot to log yesterday, but nothing has really changed. I'm currently experiencing some turtling/exhaustion at the moment. Still stretching though.

I think I'm starting to experience EQ issues. I may have to start introducing normal kegels again, which is terrifying honestly lol

I won't start doing them until I'm having EQ/DE issues in real sex though. I really think I'm just tired at the moment. I'm feeling nice and loose. Just stretching, working out, and eating healthy.
            Before PE
            BPEL:
            6.8"

GOALS:

Short Term
            BPEL:
            7"[]

Long term

Comment

Day 21-22: Stretches have been going great. Get the hindi up to 4.5 minutes

I edged and got to 6 minutes til PONR in missionary, then switched to hands for 35 minutes. I only felt PONR three times. I decided to finish.

EQ was great too. Can't wait to test this out on my girl
              Before PE
              BPEL:
              6.8"

GOALS:

Short Term
              BPEL:
              7"[]

Long term

Comment

Contractulation, from 1min to 4,5min hindi squat. What is the main streches you do to achiev that? I have stretch almost everything on my lower body nothing help. The only strech i havent feel almost anything is calves strechs. I font know why.

Comment

Contractulation, from 1min to 4,5min hindi squat. What is the main streches you do to achiev that? I have stretch almost everything on my lower body nothing help. The only strech i havent feel almost anything is calves strechs. I font know why.
                  Soz if you answered this before but what prevents you from stretching longer? Or staying in the Hindi longer?

Comment

Originally posted by andrewvi7 View Post
                    Soz if you answered this before but what prevents you from stretching longer? Or staying in the Hindi longer?
                    I fall back when i do hindi and overal Its not a resting position for me it is very painful position. I have done alot hindi with holding doorway but it havent improve my ability to hindi. I do not feel calf strech pain like hip or thight strech. Its so lame when i strech calfs and i dont know why.

Comment

I fall back when i do hindi and overal Its not a resting position for me it is very painful position. I have done alot hindi with holding doorway but it havent improve my ability to hindi. I do not feel calf strech pain like hip or thight strech. Its so lame when i strech calfs and i dont know why.
                      When you squat down, what angle are your feet pointing away from you? Mine are about 45 i'd guess as my squatting position is very wide and low. If it feet are pointing straight or close to straight then there's your problem. Your knees are meant to flare out a bit, how much depends on your bone structure and muacle balance.

When you can eventually sit comfortably in a squat you shouldn't feel much of a stretch as a squatting position is meant to be a very normal position for the human body to rest in. The trick to help it for PE is to get into that position and breathe in deep which you will feel immediately stretching the PF but mostly only with deep belly breathing

Comment

I was having issues falling back in Hindi as well. Once i started working on my APT and doing Hamie stretches, I was able to start doing hindi squats flat foot without support. I would look into APT to rule out that @ankelpain, if you have a straight back then you may be still tight and need to stretch a little regardless.

Great job @88keys you have made some great progress over the past month here.
                        My PE Thread
                        4/5/19: BPEL 6' MEG 4.5'
                        5/14/19: BPEL 6.45' MEG 4.75'
                        Goal: BPEL 7.5' MEG 5.5'
                        My PreE Thread

Comment

Are you sure with hamstring stretchs? Many youtube video and some member here say not to stretch hamstring when having ATP.

Comment

Sure, I can tryi to see what happen

Comment

https://youtu.be/_LfxpD4GuEI
                              Those are some of the stretches u can do. I personally do the leg up against the bench or couch. I do the back stretch and those are just a couple. But apt isnt about just stretching but improving your core strength to be the counter weight to pull your pelvis up. Iv been told by Paul that hollow body crunches are best for the core.
                              My PE Thread
                              4/5/19: BPEL 6' MEG 4.5'
                              5/14/19: BPEL 6.45' MEG 4.75'
                              Goal: BPEL 7.5' MEG 5.5'
                              My PreE Thread

Comment

Wtf are you talking about? There is no hamstring strechs in that atp strechs video. If you mean hamie is hamstring.

Comment

Working...
                                X