Edging, RK, & Hindi Squat Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WillGetBetter View Post
    How are your RKs, breathing, and mental state doing?
    Thanks for the suggestions brother. Fortunately, I'm doing all of those, which is probably why it's been so effective. I plan on keeping the fleshlight completely closed from now on.

RKs seem to be getting better. It's still pretty difficult to isolate a front RK, but I'm getting there. I've been doing them all day, every day, and can really feel my floor relaxing.

For breathing, I do find myself holding my breath here and there, especially when I'm thrusting quickly or getting close to PONR, but I'm also holding a strong RK at that point. I still need to work on consistent belly breathing while edging.

Mentally I feel fantastic. My overall mood has sky-rocketed since I started. It's probably because my entire body is just less tense/stressed. I feel way less nervous about sex in general, too. Edging with a fleshlight for 20 minutes without ejaculation is a HUGE confidence booster.

Question for you though: Most of the IKs I experienced last night were when I was thrusting out of the fleshlight, especially on the bottom. Could be my positioning that's making my floor tense up because when I'm on my knees or standing, I don't IK as much, if at all. How do you position your legs when you're on the bottom?
    Before PE
    BPEL:
    6.8"
    MSEG: ~4.8"
    BEG: ~ 4.5"

GOALS:
    Cure Pre E [x] :becky:

Short Term
    BPEL:
    7"[]
    BEG/MSEG: 5"[]

Long term
    BPEL: 8"[]
    BEG/MSEG: 5.5"[]

Comment

Day 12: Hindi squats have gotten way easier. Almost no pain in hip flexors.

I had sex with my gf tonight and it showed I've made progression, but I still got a ways to go.

We started with missionary and I lasted two minutes before we had to switch. She got on top and we went about minute until I had to stop. We were stopping every like three thrusts until I came. I got her off afterwards too, but still not that great of sex.

Overall, it was probably four minutes of real sex. I'm disappointed, but I need to look at it optimistically. Not even two weeks ago, I was unable to last a minute with lidocaine condoms. I lasted four minutes with an ultra-thin condom with no numbing shit.

I was IKing a lot throughout, but was able to calm down a little bit with RKs. I need to start holding longer RKs throughout the day I think. I'm going to start focusing on areas that make me IK the most. It sucks when you can't control these stupid IKs all the way yet.

Gotta end this update on a positive note: I was able to go from 40 seconds to 240 seconds in 12 days. That's an extra 20 seconds of sex a day added. So in the next 12 days, I could potentially double my lasting time. Just gotta keep going
      88Keys
      Last edited by 88Keys; 04-13-2019, 02:20 AM.
      Before PE
      BPEL:
      6.8"

GOALS:

Short Term
      BPEL:
      7"[]

Long term

Comment

Weekly Goal Progression:

Originally posted by 88Keys View Post
        Day 8:

I have set a few goals for the week:

1. Get up to 5 minutes in missionary before PONR (Real Sex & Edging)
        2. Be able to edge with fleshlight for 15 minutes before second PONR
        3. Get hindi squat up to two minutes
        1. | Real Sex - 2/5 complete | Edging - 3.5/5 complete ​|
        2. 8/15 complete
        3. COMPLETED
        88Keys
        Last edited by 88Keys; 04-13-2019, 02:49 AM.
        Before PE
        BPEL:
        6.8"

GOALS:

Short Term
        BPEL:
        7"[]

Long term

Comment

Day 13: Had sex again this morning and lasted about 5 minutes, and felt way more in control. No missionary, just her on top and lazy dog. I didn't have to stop at all either. IKs were still pretty powerful though.

Gonna stretch a lot today and hold longer RKs.
          Before PE
          BPEL:
          6.8"

GOALS:

Short Term
          BPEL:
          7"[]

Long term

Comment

Day 13 (cont): Holy shit. I was able to edge the entire 20 minutes with the fleshlight today. I did missionary for about 6 minutes, then switched because I was getting bored. Switched to bottom and did that for another 6, then did standing for a few minutes, then on my knees for a while too. I didn't really feel PONR til about 17-18 minutes in!!!

Of course, this is after having sex last night and this morning, but this is the kind of stamina I want for real sex. I just got a little taste of what it's like, and my god it feels amazing. EQ was very strong too.

I focused on RKs very early in the session, and maintained good belly breaths throughout, never holding my breath. I felt very loose. Great session.
            Before PE
            BPEL:
            6.8"

GOALS:

Short Term
            BPEL:
            7"[]

Long term

Comment

Originally posted by 88Keys View Post
              Day 13 (cont): Holy shit. I was able to edge the entire 20 minutes with the fleshlight today. I did missionary for about 6 minutes, then switched because I was getting bored. Switched to bottom and did that for another 6, then did standing for a few minutes, then on my knees for a while too. I didn't really feel PONR til about 17-18 minutes in!!!

Of course, this is after having sex last night and this morning, but this is the kind of stamina I want for real sex. I just got a little taste of what it's like, and my god it feels amazing. EQ was very strong too.

I focused on RKs very early in the session, and maintained good belly breaths throughout, never holding my breath. I felt very loose. Great session.
              Great! I remember when that type of experience started happening for me. I bet you’re getting really close to beating this again. Nice work!

Comment

Originally posted by WillGetBetter View Post
                Great! I remember when that type of experience started happening for me. I bet you’re getting really close to beating this again. Nice work!
                Thanks man! Hell yeah I think I'm getting really close too. Just gotta stay consistent
                Before PE
                BPEL:
                6.8"

GOALS:

Short Term
                BPEL:
                7"[]

Long term

Comment

Day 14: Didn't edge today, but stretches have been improving drastically. Just got the hindi squat up to 3 minutes before feeling pain in my hip flexors. RK'd all day, as well. Feelin nice and loose.
                  Before PE
                  BPEL:
                  6.8"

GOALS:

Short Term
                  BPEL:
                  7"[]

Long term

Comment

Just read your log for the first time, really inspiring and you're doing a hell of a job man, great improvement! Keep it up
                    Progress Log: 45 Days: Angion Method & Fordyce Spots
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...yce-spots.html

07/02/18: 6,9 x 4,9
                    08/16/18: ? x ?

Comment

Originally posted by soon2bhuge View Post
                      Just read your log for the first time, really inspiring and you're doing a hell of a job man, great improvement! Keep it up
                      Thanks a lot man! I'm not gonna call myself "cured" until I have complete control over ejaculation for an entire month with real sex. I wanna be able to have just a maintenance routine, then eventually move to MMO/PE exercises. I'm really looking forward to it all and I think setting weekly goals makes me stay completely dedicated to it.
                      Before PE
                      BPEL:
                      6.8"

GOALS:

Short Term
                      BPEL:
                      7"[]

Long term

Comment

Nice work man. Looks like it didn't take much to get you back on track.
                        My PE Thread
                        4/5/19: BPEL 6' MEG 4.5'
                        5/14/19: BPEL 6.45' MEG 4.75'
                        Goal: BPEL 7.5' MEG 5.5'
                        My PreE Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ACPreE View Post
                          Nice work man. Looks like it didn't take much to get you back on track.
                          Thanks man! I'm getting closer, but I don't think I'm there yet. I'm probably 40% to being in complete control.
                          Before PE
                          BPEL:
                          6.8"

GOALS:

Short Term
                          BPEL:
                          7"[]

Long term

Comment

Day 15: Stretches are getting easier, which is allowing me to focus on belly breaths and RK'ing while stretching. I did 6 hindi squats at 3 minutes each.

Edging wasn't nearly as good as the other day, which was expected. However, it was still an improvement compared to the one before that.

The cap was completely closed again, making the session harder. I started with missionary and got close to 4 minutes before reaching PONR. I then switched to bottom, and got up to about 9 minutes before second PONR. I had to switch to hands about 15 minutes in, except I made the hands much more intense. I did lots of twists and turns, making it far more intense than typical jerking. I'm essentially applying the muscle hypertrophy idea of progressive overload and "adding weight" to these sessions. Then when I switched to the fleshlight, it was actually a little easier, so I was able to physically thrust more. I went up to 23 minutes and finished on accident. I'm okay with that though.

If I were to revert back to the original position of the cap on the fleshlight, the numbers probably would've been better. I'm glad I found ways to make edging equally as intense as the beginning. This is to prevent boredom, maintain focus on RKs, and eventually make real sex easier to last.
                            Before PE
                            BPEL:
                            6.8"

GOALS:

Short Term
                            BPEL:
                            7"[]

Long term

Comment

Last Week's Progression Goals

1. Get up to 5 minutes in missionary before PONR - FAILED IN REAL SEX, COMPLETED IN EDGING ONCE
                              2. Be able to edge with fleshlight for 15 minutes before second PONR - COMPLETED ONCE
                              3. Get hindi squat up to two minutes - COMPLETED

Since I was able to complete goals 1 & 2 only once, I will adjust them to be more consistent.

This Week's Progression Goals

1. Get up to 5 minutes in missionary before PONR (Real Sex)
                              2. Get up to 5 minutes in missionary before PONR (Edging)
                              3. Be able to edge with fleshlight for 12 minutes before second PONR
                              4. Get hindi squat up to four minutes.

Let's see how this one goes!
                              Before PE
                              BPEL:
                              6.8"

GOALS:

Short Term
                              BPEL:
                              7"[]

Long term

Comment

Day 16: Stretches felt incredible today. Got up to 3.2 minutes in the hindi squat. Hip flexors are really starting to loosen up, as are my quads. I have found stretching all muscle groups before hindi squats are the most effective. I've been doing that for the past week or so.

Edging was fantastic! 21 minutes total. I started in missionary and didn't get to the PONR til 5.5 minutes! Thrusting was the exact same as real sex. I switched to bottom and the second PONR didn't occur til about 9.5 minutes. I'm getting there!

Instead of going completely up and down when on my back, I decided to make it more realistic in real sex, whereas my gf rides it on a slight angle. So for the rest of the session, it was about a 65 degree angle, leaning towards my belly button. It was so much more intense. IKs were going crazy, as if my body really thought it was real sex. Very interesting. Will definitely be edging that way from now on. I switched back to missionary and doggy style here and there, doggy style now being the easiest. Pretty awesome. I decided to stop edging standing up because we almost never do it that way. Plus it seemed way too easy. I also didn't ejaculate this time.

Another cool thing is it was more difficult to get hard for the edging session. Usually I could do a couple strokes and I'd be ready to go. This time I had to really fantasize to get going, and for the whole session too. At first I thought it was a problem, but it makes sense. I get aroused and finish too quickly because of a tight pelvic floor. Now that the floor is relaxing more, I can handle more stimulation.

I'm really diggin' this progress. It seems to be extremely linear, as it should be. Adding "more weight" to these sessions have been fantastic.
                                Before PE
                                BPEL:
                                6.8"

GOALS:

Short Term
                                BPEL:
                                7"[]

Long term