No announcement yet.

Edging, RK, & Hindi Squat Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My bad I'm retarded. Quadriceps! Not Hamstring.

Glad I sent the link to the video so I look more like an idiot too lol.
    My PE Thread
    4/5/19: BPEL 6' MEG 4.5'
    5/14/19: BPEL 6.45' MEG 4.75'
    Goal: BPEL 7.5' MEG 5.5'
    My PreE Thread

Comment

Day 23-25: Been keeping up with stretches and edging for the most part. I don't want to keep updating how stretches are and edging are going. I'd rather just update after having real sex.

I had sex this morning and it was great! I lasted about 10 minutes, and felt very in control. I lasted about 3 minutes on top before first PONR and switched positions. The cool part was I stopped at about a 7, where 3 minutes on top was impossible a few weeks ago. IKs were significantly less throughout the entire experience. One thing I will note though, my orgasm was weak. Either I had a tight/weak pelvic floor, or my floor is getting weak from neglecting kegels so much. However, I am not going to stop this routine until I experience DE or EQ issues in real sex. Everything's going as planned. I'll probably update when there's notable improvement from now on.

Also, my hindi squats are 5 minutes now and I think I'm gonna stay at 5, but do them about 5 times a day. I don't really see a point in stretching for 10 minutes straight. I'm just feelin good all round
      Before PE
      BPEL:
      6.8"
      MSEG: ~4.8"
      BEG: ~ 4.5"

GOALS:
      Cure Pre E [x] :becky:

Short Term
      BPEL:
      7"[]
      BEG/MSEG: 5"[]

Long term
      BPEL: 8"[]
      BEG/MSEG: 5.5"[]

Comment

Nice job man! You are making such good progress it's crazy. Sometimes I get really weak ejaculations. Feel like sometimes its caused because of over working my preE stuff. Not sure if its tight or extra loose.
        My PE Thread
        My PreE Thread

Comment

Contractulation! You have improved very fast!
          5/2019 Start: 5,2" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG
          10/2019 Bundled stretch: 5,6" NBPEL X 4,35"MEG
          10/2019 - 2/2020 Girth Exersices: on/off and no gains
          7/2020 Erect stretch: 6,25" NBPEL X 4,35" MEG

Short term goal: 7" NBPEL X 5,5" MEG
          Long term goal: 8" NBPEL X 6,2" MEG

Comment

Day 26-32: Things are going very well keeping up with my routine and seem to be lasting about ten minutes consistently. I wanna try to bring it up to 15 in the next weeks. I'll keep y'all posted
            Before PE
            BPEL:
            6.8"

GOALS:

Short Term
            BPEL:
            7"[]

Long term

Comment

Originally posted by 88Keys View Post
              Day 26-32: Things are going very well keeping up with my routine and seem to be lasting about ten minutes consistently. I wanna try to bring it up to 15 in the next weeks. I'll keep y'all posted
              Hey 88Keys,
              Can you tell us how things go for you during real sex and what your routine before and during is? Do you feel high arousal and anticipation at the beginning? What’s your erection level during foreplay? Do you actively manage your arousal physically and/or mentally? What happens right at the beginning of sex? Do you feel in control right from the beginning or do you gain control by RK’ing or doing something other things? Do you achieve a plateau? If so, at what arousal level?

I’ve written about what happens to me during the whole experience because I do feel it’s important to have a plan, and to be aware of what your pelvic floor, breathing, and thoughts are doing - and to use your skills you develop during edging to get into a plateau. I also know that real sex can be more difficult for some than edging. Any information you have could help the community.

Comment

Originally posted by WillGetBetter View Post
                Hey 88Keys,
                1. Can you tell us how things go for you during real sex and what your routine before and during is?
                2. Do you feel high arousal and anticipation at the beginning? \
                3. What’s your erection level during foreplay?
                4. Do you actively manage your arousal physically and/or mentally?
                5. What happens right at the beginning of sex?
                6. Do you feel in control right from the beginning or do you gain control by RK’ing or doing something other things?
                7. Do you achieve a plateau? If so, at what arousal level?

I’ve written about what happens to me during the whole experience because I do feel it’s important to have a plan, and to be aware of what your pelvic floor, breathing, and thoughts are doing - and to use your skills you develop during edging to get into a plateau. I also know that real sex can be more difficult for some than edging. Any information you have could help the community.
                Great questions. You're right, I should be a bit more elaborate. I went ahead and numbered your questions just to make it easier for people to read in the future.

1. My previous post was addressing how long I've been lasting during real sex. Usually my gf and I start with missionary, then cowgirl, then doggy-style if I'm still going. So I emulate those positions while edging. I've been edging up to 25 minutes, about 8 minutes on each position. I've been keeping up with my RK/Stretches routine. However, I haven't been edging as much. I think it's because my pelvic floor is much relaxed, so less tightness has probably brought my libido down, which is completely fine with me.

2. I did, but not anymore. I feel much more confident, and less anxious towards sex. I think that's from belly breaths and realizing sex should be fun and stress-free. It took me some time to get back to that mindset.

3. EQ's probably around a 4 or 5 starting off. I get to about a 6 or 7 after a few minutes, and that's usually when we start.

4. I did starting off, but it seems like it's becoming a good habit now to where I don't have to focus so much. I don't even try getting that close to PONR during sex. I try to stay plateau'd as much as possible.

5. I have found starting slow really helps initiate the plateau. During missionary, I used to have pretty straight/tight legs, which caused to IK a lot. Instead, I spread my legs a bit more, sort of like downward facing frog. This allows me to keep my pelvic floor relaxed. I try to go about 5 minutes in missionary. Sometimes I can, sometimes I can't. I just gotta keep working on it.

6. I feel much more in control at the beginning. I'm good at holding off from PONR a few times now, but after a while I just say fuck it and orgasm. Here's the thing though. I never tried to not ejaculate during sex, which I think I'm going to try next time. Just to see what happens lol

7. Plateau is achievable now. Usually at around a 7 or 8. It builds up my confidence more and allows me talk dirty more, spank her, etc, which makes sex far more enjoyable for both of us. Dirty talk used to make ejaculate quicker, but now it doesn't really have that big of an effect on me. I'll probably start actively RKing when it occurs again.

Again, I haven't changed my routine at all in a week or so. I've just been letting my body adjust slowly, and making these stretches a good habit. I hope I answered these questions thoroughly enough for you brother. I appreciate your interest. It helps me stay motivated
                Before PE
                BPEL:
                6.8"

GOALS:

Short Term
                BPEL:
                7"[]

Long term

Comment

Great answers. I’ve had very similar experiences to you.

Comment

Haha i'm Jealous man you are killing it!
                    My PE Thread
                    My PreE Thread

Comment

I saw you mention IKs and urinating in your OP. I realized today that it's actually weird that some of us (including myself) used to kegel when we finish peeing, whereas a reverse kegel to push all the pee out would make just much more sense... just a random thought that I had to get out, didn't want to open a new thread and decided to spam yours (sorry )
                      Progress Log: 45 Days: Angion Method & Fordyce Spots
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...yce-spots.html

07/02/18: 6,9 x 4,9
                      08/16/18: ? x ?

Comment

Originally posted by soon2bhuge View Post
                        I saw you mention IKs and urinating in your OP. I realized today that it's actually weird that some of us (including myself) used to kegel when we finish peeing, whereas a reverse kegel to push all the pee out would make just much more sense... just a random thought that I had to get out, didn't want to open a new thread and decided to spam yours (sorry )
                        How long did it take to get over that lol i keep forgetting to not kegel when i finish a piss

Comment

RK won't get out the last bit of pee, that's why you usually finish off with a kegel. If you choose not to kegel, you can squeeze the base instead to get the pee out.

Comment

Originally posted by ACPreE View Post
                            Haha i'm Jealous man you are killing it!
                            Thanks brother!!!!
                            Before PE
                            BPEL:
                            6.8"

GOALS:

Short Term
                            BPEL:
                            7"[]

Long term

Comment

Originally posted by soon2bhuge View Post
                              Yeah I thought it was strange too! I think it's a natural kegel and shouldn't make or break your progress, but my idea was to eliminate all kegels in the beginning to expedite recovery. I sometimes kegel now. It doesn't really bother me anymore.
                              Before PE
                              BPEL:
                              6.8"

GOALS:

Short Term
                              BPEL:
                              7"[]

Long term

Comment

Day 33-35: Still doing the same routine. Haven't been edging as much because I've just been having sex more frequently.

I had sex two days ago and lasted about 8 minutes. Not bad since I'm still working on consistency.
                                Yesterday, I had sex as well and it was the greatest I've had since starting this routine. I lasted about 17 minutes and was really going at it. I plateau'd throughout most of the session and EQ was great. However, it took me a WHILE to get an erection. About 7 minutes of foreplay before I was completely ready. I had to kegel a few times just to get it up all the way, but when it was up, it stayed up and was great. Gonna keep going with the routine, but I'm sure I'll need to start incorporating regular kegels very shortly.
                                Before PE
                                BPEL:
                                6.8"

GOALS:

Short Term
                                BPEL:
                                7"[]

Long term