No announcement yet.

Bad pe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A front RK is the movement that you do to make your urine stream more forceful.

Make sure that you are still doing some regular kegels.. you want to keep your pelvic floor strong, but flexible, which is where the RKs come in. Don't worry too much about PONR creeping up, within due time you'll have the PF flexibility to completely control when it creeps up, even with high arousal levels.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Thank you. I should definitely work in some kegels because I feel like that will help me isolate the muscles. The stronger they get the more controlled they can be. I definitely think I may have over-stretched my PF because it is definitely a bit sore(in a good way though). Also, I am stuck inside due to COVID so I am trying very hard to tackle this issue. With this being said, I would like to thank those who have been responding to my posts because this is just the beginning of my journey and I certainly need good guidance. I have become very active on these forums because of my determination and free time. Definitely going to continue my routine and add kegels! Thanks again to all. I got this and am going to continue to strive to meet my goal.

Comment

Power to your efforts.

Comment

Stay safe & keep the good work <3
          :angel:I'M FROM THE LAND OF THE Warriors , Real Fatal , Real Soldiers:angel:
          We Dropping Bombs
          :boxing:We Making Moves , We Never Lose:boxing:

Comment

You do PF training to increase the power of the muscle in a lot of your daily activities, while doing leg and ab working out, while peeing, defecating, even when you are getting out of bed. Pay attention to your pelvic floor the next time you are doing these activities. I believe (personal opinion) they are not really needed for a person with PE and if I was going back in time near a year ago I would have avoided them. It is ok to do a few at first to just know the muscles better, but putting them in your routine is going to be counter productive and slow your progress. Why overtrain a muscle which is anyway working out everyday by itself.

Comment

I hardly do kegels throughout "daily activities". Why kegel when getting out of bed? Or out of the car? That to me screams overactive pelvic floor. Should I be doing kegels if/when I do bicep curls?

Once the pelvic floor is balanced, and not overactive, it's wise to do regular kegels to keep it strong/flexible.
              Jay1983
              Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept 2016
              Last edited by Jay1983; 03-25-2020, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Remember what I said about Rome/

Comment

Thank you all for responses, I can see Anthony's point on it. The last thing I want to do is slow my progress. My main goal is isolation, I am yet to really feel a good RK yet but that should come soon. Right now it just feels like a relax but not an inflation of the baloon.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                    I hardly do kegels throughout "daily activities". Why kegel when getting out of bed? Or out of the car? That to me screams overactive pelvic floor. Should I be doing kegels if/when I do bicep curls?

Once the pelvic floor is balanced, and not overactive, it's wise to do regular kegels to keep it strong/flexible.
                    I did not say kegel, I said using your pelvic floor. In your daily activities you use the core of your body, and pelvic floor activitaes with every core movement. Why do you think squats or ab workouts make the PF tighter? Transverse Abdominos is a the crucial core muscle and even for training it the key is to start using your pelvic floor at first (search it on the web).

It's upto people who have balanced (which I believe is a wrong term as well) to do kegels, but for guys with tight (opposite of relaxed and elongated) Pelvic floor kegels in my opinion are killers.
                    Pegasus say is golden, Rome did not built in one day, first is relaxation, elongation, then after your Rome is built you can do some extra experiments.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony_gerio View Post
                      I did not say kegel, I said using your pelvic floor.

Comment

Hello all,
                        took a break from all my stretching today because my PF has been sore. This soreness has been a good soreness though. It felt as if I have isolated or used muscles that have always been dormit. Almost like getting a good workout in, muscles are sore, but not painful. Was wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if it is a good or bad sign? Also, I have not edged in a few days and wonder if I should wait for my PF to become fully relieved of tension before starting again? Or am I slowing my progress by not edging daily? thank you to all again, continuing this journey until I succeed, positive energy only!!!!
                        dbcoop34
                        Last edited by dbcoop34; 03-27-2020, 08:30 PM.

Comment

I wanted to get some input on this thread:
                          https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...n-control.html
                          I find it interesting that he has had success with exercises that do not have a whole lot to do with relaxation of the PF. He was even doing 100s of kegels. Based on what I have interpreted I would think this would be counter-productive but it seems like he had success. Interesting to think about

Comment

Originally posted by dbcoop34 View Post
                            I wanted to get some input on this thread:
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...n-control.html
                            I find it interesting that he has had success with exercises that do not have a whole lot to do with relaxation of the PF. He was even doing 100s of kegels. Based on what I have interpreted I would think this would be counter-productive but it seems like he had success. Interesting to think about
                            Not recomended for your case.

Comment

Hello all,
                              took a break from all my stretching today because my PF has been sore. This soreness has been a good soreness though. It felt as if I have isolated or used muscles that have always been dormit. Almost like getting a good workout in, muscles are sore, but not painful. Was wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if it is a good or bad sign? Also, I have not edged in a few days and wonder if I should wait for my PF to become fully relieved of tension before starting again? Or am I slowing my progress by not edging daily? thank you to all again, continuing this journey until I succeed, positive energy only!!!!
                              I am still yet to edge today. Exercises/meditation/stretches continued. Any feedback on if starting to edge is okay or not?

Comment

Hello all,
                                I don't think edging daily is going to affect your progress, just do not edge with holding a kegel and do not continue the edge if you cannot keep an erection anymore as again you are going to using BC muscle to improve your erection and it is counter productive. Do not fuss about edging, numbing the glans etc. right now, they will fall in order as you continue to release the PF.

Comment

Working...
                                X