No announcement yet.

Bad pe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all, back again(very frequent,sorry to those who think its too much), I post a lot because this problem is so bad that I find myself creeping back on to these forums constantly. Guys that have/had this issue can probably understand the urgency and motivation to get it cured asap. I am already feeling more flexible and can go into a deeper hindi squat. There is much less tension in my hips and pelvic region which is a good sign. I haven't been able to see my GF at all recently so no sex. I do know she is frustrated just as much as I am though and I feel as if it is leaking into other parts of our relationship. There is less affection and flirting and I can't blame her for it because it falls back on me. With this being said, I would love to encourage everyone that consistently responds to my questions and logs(Anthony,Jay, Pegasus, and hopefully more to come) to continue to give me feedback. I appreciate all of you taking time to do this because this means a lot to me and my relationship. If anyone has more exercises, tips, etc to help me progress my journey faster, please please let me know. Until then, I will continue my regular routine. My Gf is sick of feeling like a test experiment when having sex with starting and stopping/slowing etc so I am really trying to make fast progress. I feel like with my young age, I may stand a better chance of curing quicker because my body is better at learning new muscle memory compared to older men. I hope I am right and once again, Thank you to everyone who continues to help. Also, I just edged and once again, I never achieved a full erection. I was relaxed laying down and could not get one but when I finally got 3/4 to an erection, I kid you not I could've hit the PONR. How is it even possible to get to PONR without a full erection? Is something wrong with me? I felt no IK's and was completely relaxed. Very confused and worried
    dbcoop34
    Last edited by dbcoop34; 03-31-2020, 02:24 PM.

Comment

After thinking about it and reading more I believe that I couldn't achieve a proper erection due to how much I've been working out my PF. It probably needs a break. I took a break from hindi today but continued with Lajin. I saw a video of a guy saying lajin was 100 % success rate and it cured it for him. It seems to give a really good stretch but I am so tight I can not do it for his recommended 10 minutes. Perhaps this lack of flexibility causes more tension resulting in my PE.

Comment

Remember I said about Rome you have done a stretch;rk only routine and gone at it hard this has affected your eq .

Comment

Back once again, I want to keep this thread updated as often as I can to be able to monitor my progress. I had a good edging session last night with a great EQ. Used lube. When jerking with the base of my penis I could go all day long and never ejaculate. When I move to the glans, I had to slow down and occasionally stop. I made sure I was relaxed throughout the session and RK'd when I felt arousal coming up. Even holding a light RK the entire time I still felt like my glans can get too sensitive that if I knew I was having sex, no matter how relaxed my PF was or how hard I pushed an RK. I would still ejaculate. Still had good progress and allowed myself to finish after 25 mins. For those that were once in the same position as me.. will my RK/PF truly get good enough to be able to control ejaculation entirely or just delay it? Thanks to all once again. Motivated and continuing on!!!!!

Comment

Once again, I am back LOL. Best way to gain progress it to keep this log updated frequently with as many details as possible. This will allow me for the best quality of feedback as well as being able to come back myself and see where I had made mistakes and learned.
            I edged today for 10 minutes with great success. Completely relaxed and no where near PONR. I did lose my erection so this is why I stopped. Probably lost it because of stretching today. I was thinking today and did form a hypothesis I wanted to share but could not find any articles/studies on it. I strongly believe that being flexible is a key in sexual stamina. I have a friend that has a gf WAY out of his league. He is insanely flexible. My other friend who goes to the gym everyday and stretches is also very good in bed(He likes to run his mouth that is why I know). It is just a hypothesis but I feel as if those that with greater flexibility seem to be able to perform better overall. Anyways, I do have a few questions for those reading...
            I have seen different perspectives on this and wanted to know if and how many times is it okay to finish when edging? If I edged 5 times a week would it be okay to finish 2 times? once? none? What will work the best?
            Also, for those that have done plenty of hindi... did you notice soreness in your calves from holding the deep squat?
            This is it guys, super proud of myself for staying on top of this issue like white on rice. I know if I keep this work ethic I can beat my PE. Feed back and comments ALWAYS welcome and appreciated.

Comment

Those that have a lot of flexibility through the pelvic region usually are relaxed through the pelvic floor which is a factor in stamina .
              If you don't cum often enough that will lower your stamina . How often to ejaculate becomes an individual matter .

Comment

Weekend update: 2 weeks in on my journey.
                I am making progress mentally and physically. I have not edged as much as I should though because I am more focused on isolating and relaxing PF. I have got to get rid of the small contractions. I read Anthony's success: here and I found the rhythmic muscle he talked about. Every time I squeeze the glans, soft or erect, I can feel it rhytmically contracting. I believe with my stretches/hindi/ and bodily awareness/relaxation, I can start to isolate this contracting muscle and train it to remain relaxed until I am ready to ejaculate. As far as stretching goes, my lajin has become less painful(PROGRESS) and my hindi is deeper and wider, hips are more flexible. I am also pulling the tip of my penis in certain directions that I read on another thread. Mentally, I am gaining confidence in myself and have never actually paid attention to how tight my PF could have been in the past. I was making out with my gf yesterday and felt the small contractions even though I tried to push them out. All this means is I need to continue to relax my PF and continue on. Happy with my discoveries and gains so far. Always open for feedback. Thanks guys. One step at a time I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by dbcoop34 View Post
                  Weekend update: 2 weeks in on my journey.
                  I am making progress mentally and physically. I have not edged as much as I should though because I am more focused on isolating and relaxing PF. I have got to get rid of the small contractions. I read Anthony's success: here and I found the rhythmic muscle he talked about. Every time I squeeze the glans, soft or erect, I can feel it rhytmically contracting. I believe with my stretches/hindi/ and bodily awareness/relaxation, I can start to isolate this contracting muscle and train it to remain relaxed until I am ready to ejaculate. As far as stretching goes, my lajin has become less painful(PROGRESS) and my hindi is deeper and wider, hips are more flexible. I am also pulling the tip of my penis in certain directions that I read on another thread. Mentally, I am gaining confidence in myself and have never actually paid attention to how tight my PF could have been in the past. I was making out with my gf yesterday and felt the small contractions even though I tried to push them out. All this means is I need to continue to relax my PF and continue on. Happy with my discoveries and gains so far. Always open for feedback. Thanks guys. One step at a time I got this.
                  Just consider that in the post you mentioned about me some of the points are not fully correct, I did not have a good understanding of what I was doing, unintentional weak RKs stuff. However, after starting my second routine based on what I read here, then it was when I actually solved my problem from the root. If you continue stretches and light RKs during the day, as well as setting strategies for the sex and knowing your weaknesses at the time and trying to solve them, you won't have to be too worried about those IKs as long as they are not big ones, in case of IKs you can easily then reverse them by time.
                  My strategy to success when I was writting that thread was not fully correct, although it helped me significantly.

Comment

Thanks for getting back. I have only been at this for 2 weeks and have developed a deep understanding of how my body reacts to touch and arousal. I definitely think the knowledge I have and the stretches will help me to control the IK's and then eventually I won't even have to worry. They are not big IK's but they are definitely contributing to escalated arousal when I am not ready to be at that stage on the arousal scale.

Comment

If anyone is out there, I do have a question. I just got done edging and had another successful session. 25 mins. full control. Here is the issue. I can whack the base all day long and will maintain my erection but will be no where near PONR, this is awesome as I have never had that control. I used to be able to ejaculate from this and now I can control it. The glans is still giving me problems, but the weird thing is I did not feel any contractions. I felt more of a tingling sensation and the PONR probably 7 seconds away and backed off down towards the base again. But I DID NOT feel contractions. How can I counteract/control this tingling from approaching? Still pumped with my results so far being that I am only 2 weeks into this. But with COVID, I have had plenty of time to learn on these forums and do my routine diligently

Comment

You just have to keep pushing yourself to that edge every time as far as you can, as long as you can. You're training yourself how to respond to the arousal and stimulation and can only do that by getting there. If you're not falling over the edge sometimes, you're not pushing yourself enough.

Comment

I agree for sure, I feel like it important though in these early edging sessions that I take a while to let myself go. I want to be able to control near PONR but I don't want to push myself to PONR early just to try to control it. As I continue on I will be able to let arousal build more slowly and hopefully once it gets to that tingly level, I can teach myself to back off from there. Thanks for the response, always feels good to know people are out there with advice

Comment

Do you do RK’s with your penis erected?

Comment

No, but when I am edging and erect I do a light one the entire time

Comment

Hey guys, just had a great edging session, probably the best I have ever had. Although I have room for a lot of improvement. My main problem is still my glans. I still do not feel any big contractions but I do feel the PONR approaching. It is still uncontrollable. I want to learn to control this, not just delay it, whenever this happened I just moved my hand lower and voila, could go all day long. BUT, I want to find a way to eliminate this sensation. Has anyone had any luck with controlling glans stimulation? As of right now I will continue to edge the same and hopefully build tolerance to the stimulation but wanted to know if there should be something else I could do? Thanks to all.I am one step at a time here and taking pretty successful steps so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X