Getting bigger! Gosh's progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have to have sleep to stay healthy
    Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
    Some people see things, and say, "Why"
    I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Well on the flipside, we can fuck with their emotions just as easy so it's sorta balanced? Haha
      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by Dustpan View Post
        You have to have sleep to stay healthy
        Hey Dustpan. Yeah, I absolutely agree. The body work well for about 3 weeks with lack of sleep and after that you basically hit a brick wall with your head.
        I really have to adjust my regimen.
        Well today I slept 12 hours, mission accomplished Now I feel like a new man and I'm ready to kick ass!!
        My log
        Starting - 6 Feb 2010: BPEL 5.6"; MEG 4.7"
        Current - 14 Aug 2010: BPEL 6.2"; MEG 4.9"
        Current Goal - BPEL 6.7"; MEG 5.1"

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
          Well on the flipside, we can fuck with their emotions just as easy so it's sorta balanced? Haha
          True, we can. But I don't feel very good about myself fucking with someones emotions. I prefer just fucking the girl
          My log

Comment

Originally posted by gosh View Post
            True, we can. But I don't feel very good about myself fucking with someones emotions. I prefer just fucking the girl
            Cheers to that buddy, and when I was on my hot streak with one night stands and whatnot if the girl was dumb or if she pissed me off I would fuck with her emotions. Because after all it is a game in a dog eat dog world. Now I don't do it anymore because I do have a conscience.

Comment

Routine tonight was:
              15 min warm up, 20 JAIs while warming with the shower.
              Stretches: 10 sec D w/ right hand, 10 sec down w/ left hand. Helis. R w/ 25 kegels + a quick count to 5, 10 circulars in each direction, helis. L - same as R. U - same as R but the count was to 10. SO - same as U.
              50 jelqs, 30 v-jelqs, 50 jelqs, 30 v-jelqs, 20 jelqs - done at 50-20% EL
              warm down for about 5 min.
              Took a shower then rested a while and ate some dinner and now I just edged for 22 minutes and blew my load (haven't done that in a while ;p). I tried to hold the cum but I missed the moment a little and held it for about 4 seconds and couldn't squeeze that hard anymore so decided just to blow it.
              The jelqs were done with a lighter grip but still pushing enough blood to keep the glans pumped. Also the jelqs were done slower.
              Timed my routine tonight, took me exactly 1 hour.

I did 6x20 kegels earlier today and 10 JAIs before going to the gym.

Also did about 5 min fowfer before falling asleep.

No morning wood today, no random erection. Flaccid wasn't very nice also - shorter and a little stiff. Not sure why, but I don't think it's over-training because last 2 days were completely off. I think the reason is partially in my head and I think the fact that I haven't blown my load since maybe Sunday has to do something with that.
              Measured BPEL today - no gains, 15.3cm again. So this tells me that this week was very bad PE-wise. Till now I've had consistently .25cm average length gains every week. Maybe because I overdid it a little on Thursday has stopped me from gaining but I think there are other reasons too. I hope this is a one time problem and next Saturday I'll see at least .2cm gain.

Earlier in the evening I trained - bench day, worked up to 107.5kg (237lbs) for 8 reps then some DB bench (up to 45kg x6) and DB rows (up to 60kg x8 - 60kg are the heaviest dumbells in my gym, so I'll be working up only with the reps on the rows ;p).
              Today I measured my weight - I'm down to 84.8kg (187lbs). Thats -1.2kg in 1 week, which scared me a little, but I think I owe this to the sprints I did, also the l-carnitine and the more strict diet I started. I'm aiming to go down to about 80kg but the important thing is to look good no matter how much I weigh, and of course to preserve the hard earned muscle and strength.

All in all a good day. I slept till the early afternoon did some cleaning in the house but mostly I was chilling - watching movies and doing nothing :P.
              gosh
              Last edited by gosh; 03-21-2010, 05:38 PM.
              My log

Comment

Routine tonight:
                15 min warm up. (hot wet towel + hot shower)
                Stretching: D - 15 sec with right hand + 15 sec with left. R L U SO - all for 25 quick kegel + a quick count to 10, after each 10 circulars in each direction and helis.
                Re-warm up for 5 min (hot shower)
                50 jelqs, 30 v-jelqs, 50 jelqs, 30 v-jelqs, 25 jelqs - done at 50-25% EL
                Warm down 5 min (direct hot shower to the dick)
                Hot shower.

Edged for 30 minutes after about an hour and a half break after my session. Blew my load. Going to bed.

Earlier today - 20 light kegels, 20 harder kegels (all for about 2 sec holds), 10 hard 5 second slow kegels, 20 hard 2 sec kegels, 10 hard 10 second slow kegels, 20 kegels.

Notes:

On the stretches I pulled harder - a lot harder than last week, I think this is the way to go. The jelqs were done with not very hard but firm grip and I think they went pretty well. I dropped the JAIs since I don't feel them doing anything and increased just a bit the time for stretching.

PEing with parents and brother around is a real pain in the ass... Especially as I share a room with my brother and we have only one bathroom...

So today I read about scythe's great success with his routine and I went through his log. I found that I'm an idiot for making some stupid stuff, last week especially, I'll give more detail at the end of the week - first to see if my findings are correct.

Today I woke up after only 6-7 hours of sleep and couldn't fall asleep again... Had some morning wood though.
                Flaccid wasn't nice today... Did lots of shakes and helis to keep it a bit looser and lower. I believe the increased stretching will help with that, because I found myself to have actually deceased the stretching intensity last week and I believe this led to no gains and not so good flaccid.

Training at the gym went ok - squats today - 120kg for 8 reps - way from my usual on squats. I seem to have lost some strength - but this is normal considering the weight I've lost and the fact that I had a week completely off from any kind of physical activity. Did some sprints after the workout - my dick hates them, so do I. I experienced the biggest turtling ever after my second interval sprint.

I started drinking Ginko pills this morning - we'll see what this will do to me.
                gosh
                Last edited by gosh; 03-21-2010, 07:54 PM.
                My log

Comment

Hmm due to your lack of privacy I was about to suggest hanging with weights as that seems to be helping me out tons, but it's not very realistic in your situation right?
                  And instead of JAI stretches, which I've found to be obsolete compared to the A Stretch or flaccid bend, try one of the 2 I mentioned before? After conditioning my own penis for 1-2 weeks with the A stretch, I can yank on it somewhat harder then I could on a circle stretch or JAI.
                  Stay hard brother!

Comment

Thanks bro
                    I've removed the JAIs from the routine for now. This week I'm increasing the strength of the pull on the stretches and a little the time for each stretch. On Saturday I'll see what this brings and later on I may add some other stretches or increase what I'm currently doing. Let's see how this week goes.
                    My log

Comment

good progress gosh! very detailed log well done on that will no doubt help in the future. good luck for future gains
                      29/12/09 ....23/1/10......6/3/10......12/5/10

BPEL-6" .....BPEL-61/4"..BPEL-6.5"...BPEL-63/4"
                      EG-43/4".....EG-5"........EG-51/4"....EG-5.5"
                      NBPEL-53/4"

SHORT TERM GOAL

BPEL-7"
                      EG-5.25"

LONG TERM GOAL

BPEL-8"
                      EG-6"

Comment

Thanks Hardcore
                        My log

Comment

Yes yes advance at your comfort, last thing you want is an injury. I also thought about it some more today and found that if you pull hard on JAI stretches your not getting a good workout, anyways just something to think about.
                          One other stretch that I've found to be nice (don't remember if I did it last night or not) but are Tunica Tugs. Very good stuff there!
                          Anyways bro can't wait to see the routine this week!

Comment

Tonight was stretch only work-out:
                            ~8 min warm up with the shower
                            Stretch in all directions for 20 seconds
                            10 circulars in each direction
                            ~3 min direct hot shower to the dick then took a shower for ~10-15 minutes.

Did 20 minutes of edging without cumming.

Notes:

Today woke up (it was tough after less than 6 hours of sleep) with a boner. During the day got another random one. Also felt kinda hornier than usual. Flaccid wasn't the greatest - still kinda stiff most of the time. I have a feeling that some more stretching will fix this. Now after the workout and lots of heat in the shower I feel softer an looser.

This week I'll be pretty busy at work, hope this doesn't mess with my workouts.

Today for dinner decided to do some cheating to spike my insulin levels and ate some junkier food, but not much. I felt I needed this, and I'm usually right when I do it, so far this has only helped.

Nothing too special today, lots of work, nothing very exciting, but I feel kinda good

I'll edit my last progress post with some details - I did some hard PC muscle squeezes while edging which really expanded my unit.
                            gosh
                            Last edited by gosh; 03-22-2010, 06:53 PM.
                            My log

Comment

OK then, I can't edit it now :P
                              I wanted to note that squeezing my PC muscle while fully erect seems like a good shit - I really feel the pressure and my unit expands. Will start doing this more often when edging - 3-5 times in a session probably.
                              My log

Comment

Gosh gosh you're such a post whore! Just kidding dude, good shit dude. I'm amazed you can wake up at less then 6 hours.. Anything less then 6 I'm sleepwalking over to my alarm and mashing it until it turns off lol.
                                How long do you plan on squeezing that PC muscle while edging?
                                Also I've tried to balloon but have never been able to find my "sweet spot" have you looked into ballooning?

Comment

Working...
                                X