X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PE:
    routine (around 00:00):
    15 min warm up
    Stretching: 1 set of 30 sec stretches in each direction and 10 cranks (circulars) in each direction after that. 1 set of D stretch for 30 seconds then L R U SO for about 35 seconds - 25 kegels + count to 10, after each - 10 cranks in both directions. Helis after each stretch.
    rewarm up for 5 min with hot shower
    Jelqs: 50 jelqs, 30 v-jelqs, 50 jelqs, 30 v-jelqs, 43 jelqs at 70-20%
    warm down - 5 min hot shower for the cock
    hot shower (~10 min)

During the day, when I was travelling back home from work - about 140 kegels.

About 30 min after PE - 25 min edging and blowing my load. Did some erect kegels during the edging to get some expansion.

Fowfer when going to bed.

Food:
    All day clean, protein shakes, usual. In the evening after workout - some sweets - had a craving.

Training:
    Military press - went up to 80x1 - very weak, my military strength has dropped a lot... Dips up to 10 w/ +50kg, pullups up to 7 w/ +20kg.

Notes:
    Some morning wood. Flaccid was OK. Very little soreness in the morning but it went away quickly and tonight I did a full routine.
    Slowly increasing the jelqs. Pulled hard, but not too hard on the stretches. My left hand grip tends to slip a little, have to improve it.
    Recently I'm doing the jelqs by mixing in a higher erection on some sets - up to 75% and letting it go down during the set to as low as 20%, other sets I do at about 50-30%. I'm doing the jelqs with a relatively light grip and a bit faster - about 2 sec strokes. I'm getting very good pump from the v-jelqs.

Again slept 6h. Overall feeling good.
    My log
    Starting - 6 Feb 2010: BPEL 5.6"; MEG 4.7"
    Current - 14 Aug 2010: BPEL 6.2"; MEG 4.9"
    Current Goal - BPEL 6.7"; MEG 5.1"

Comment

PE:
      routine (around 00:00):
      15 min warm up
      Stretching: 1 set of 30 sec stretches in each direction and 10 cranks (circulars) in each direction after that. 1 set of D stretch for 30 seconds then L R U SO for about 35 seconds - 25 kegels + count to 10, after each - 10 cranks in both directions. Helis after each stretch.
      Jelqs: 50 jelqs, 30 v-jelqs, 50 jelqs, 30 v-jelqs, 50 jelqs at 70-25%
      hot shower (~15 min)

30 min edging finished with ejacuation. Some erect kegels while edging.

While travelling to work in the morning - about 150 kegels.

Food:
      Clean. Usual.

Training:
      Deadlift up to 157.5kg for 5 reps, not a pr but it's ok. After the lifting I did some interval sprints.

Notes:
      After the session the cock felt a little sore and was pumped. Most of the jelqing was started at around 70%, and finished at 20-30%, the v-jelqs were done at 60-40%. All strokes were relativly fast - about 2 seconds. Grip was just enough to push enough blood, lighter on higher erections.

Had some morning wood again. Feeling a bit hornier today. Flaccid was ok, had very little turtling in the morning because I had to run for the bus, also I turtled a bit while training and turtled quite a bit while running.
      My flaccid isn;t very impressive, but it feels nice most of the time. I should start tracking FL. I ususally do a measurement here and there to check how's it going and it seems to stay a bit bigger than before (prbably 1cm).
      Last two days I didn't fall asleep with a fowfer, I just kept it for a few minutes before falling asleep.

Slept only 5h tonight, feel a bit sleepy but overall I'm feeling pretty good.
      I have a little pain in the back, probably just a little overtraining from the lots of squats last week, so I didn't push myself too much on the deadlifts today.
      My log

Comment

PE:
        Rest day, just some recovery stuff:

Edging for ~25 min with happy ending.

Fowfer before falling asleep.

Food:
        All clean, but I think it was a bit more than it had to be. A little wine with the dinner.

Traning:
        none

Notes:
        Flaccid was relatively ok. Had some turtling in the morning when going to work.

I had only about 4-5h of sleep tonight, so I was pretty sleepy.

************************************************** ************************************************** *******************

PE:
        Rest day.
        Some edging without cumming.

Food:
        Clean all day. Ate a lot less than usual. Less protein shakes too.

Training:
        none

Notes:
        Good flaccid. Good morning wood. Seems the tweaks in my routine are working pretty good, I feel a bit bigger in my hand while edging. I think I'll be updating my sig soon

Slept for 8h before waking up to pee. Then slept 3-4h more and woke up with a nice wood. All day at home, chilling out.

My BW is stuck at a bit less than 85kg for a second week. I need to make some changes in my diet. I think I'm eating a bit more than I should, I'll try to cut some of the later evening meals. The funny thing is that I've lost 10kg over 3 months without paying much attention to my diet, just eating less, but eating junk some times. I've scheduled a mega cheat meal for Sunday and after that I'll try to restrict a bit more the calories. If this does not work well, I'll have to make a real dieting plan.
        My log

Comment

Some notes:

So I measured BPEL and MEG on both rest days and it was 15.7cm x 12.1cm which is a nice gain for a week.
          After the second rest day, today I measured and EG was a bit less but still around 12.1cm, BPEL was 15.6cm.
          I think I should add one more stretching only day or I should follow 2on 1 off schedule. I'll make some adjustments next week.
          My log

Comment

PE:
            12 min warm up
            Jelqs: 50 jelqs, 30 v-jelqs, 50 jelqs, 30 v-jelqs, 50 jelqs at 70-25%
            hot shower (~15 min)

After that - ~10 min edging w/o cumming.

Later in the evening (about 4h later) - 15 min edging and cumming.

Food:
            Clean. Againg less than usual for a training day.

Training:
            Bench press - up to 120kg x 3 - some loss of strength here.

Notes:
            Flaccid was ok, some turtling during the workout. Had some morning wood, nothing special.

Woke up after about 7h of sleep, got up to pee and couldn't sleep anymore.

I was under some pressure while doing my routine today because I was in a hurry but I tried to take my time and did everything planned.
            My dick feels a little sore after the session, I think I was a bit too intense on the jelq today.
            Forgot to do my kegels today...
            My log

Comment

PE:
              15 min warm up
              Jelqs: 50 jelqs, 30 v-jelqs, 50 jelqs, 30 v-jelqs, 50 jelqs, 5 v-jelqs at 70-35%
              7 min of edging, w/o cumming
              warm down - 5 min hot shower
              5 min edging w/o cumming.

Before the session I did around 150 kegels.

30 min edging with happy ending before going to bed.

Food:
              Clean all day.

Training:
              Squat - up to 135kg x 3 - very weak, Sprints.

Notes:
              Not the best flaccid today but was ok. Got some wood after I woke up. My dick feels a little sore from yesterdays session.
              I did a little eding today to get some blood flowing. Later the soreness was gone and I did my session for today a bit earlier. Stretched the shit out of my dick. After my first set of jelq I lightened the grip and it felt pretty good, I should keep this light grip. I found it very easy to keep a desired erection level for the jelq and a with no effort I got an insane boner after the jelq, just did a couple of strokes and bam. So I decided to edge a little and did some erect kegels before the warm down.
              I think that doing some kegels helps a lot with the recovery of the unit from the PE session. Probably due to the blood that gets moved around.

My cock turtled a lot while I was running but I got it back to normal relatively easy. Seems that the PE session before going to the gym helped to prevent the turtling (at least some).
              My log

Comment

PE:
                Rest day.
                Some light stretching in the shower: 15 sec in all directions + 7 circles to each side.
                About 10 min edging afterwards with happy ending.

Food:
                Usual, clean food.

Training:
                none.

Notes:
                My penis is just a little sore from yesterday.
                My log

Comment

I still feel a little sore.
                  I'll be taking a week off to give my penis some rest. I won't be logging daily here, but the plan is to do nothing, just some edging and warm-ups.
                  My log

Comment

Did you stretch too hard??
                    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Well not way too hard, but I feel it's time to get a little deconditioning. I've found that taking a week off from my weight training helps a lot with my gains so it just makes sense to rest a little to get some more gains here. Also after such a slowdown in the gains for a few weeks now it just seems the right thing to do.
                      I'll keep you updated on how it goes.
                      My log

Comment

Sounds good buddy! Let me know!

Comment

Time to drop a post here
                          So I finished my layoff week. Yesterday was my first PE session with a new program. Nothing exciting during the layoff, just same masturbation and that's all. I also lost 1kg of my BW during this week.

As obviously I wasn't doing things in an optimal way for me to gain I decided not to spent huge amount of time trying to learn everything and figure out how to find the best way for me to gain and I became a client of Big Al. So far I'm very happy for doing this. He's a professional, answers all my questions quickly and relevantly. Now I started one of his routines, of course tweaked a little for my personal specifics. I'm pretty sure that meCoach is the best quality service for PE out there (I've actually checked a few more since I can afford to spend some money for my little friend right now). Still pegym has the best community and all the vets (including Big Al) help everyone with advice and guidance here for free. But having a coach is definitely worth it.

My starting stats for my new PE period are BPEL 6" x 4.72" MEG. I'll keep weekly updates on this log and I'll measure once every 2 or 3 weeks mainly because I'm getting a little short on time lately. My goals haven't changed but right now I want to focus on getting BPEL 7" x 5.25" MEG.

My new routine is pretty simple - only squeezes and side to side stretches, done 3 times a week, with at least 1 day rest between sessions. I'm starting with this to see how it goes and I'll be gradually increasing the intensity, bit by bit.
                          My log

Comment

How much do you pay for his services? And congrats on your gains brother!
                            Hope for nothing but the best with you and your new journey with the meCoach!

Comment

Hey bro,
                              I got the 1 year subscription, it's $98.95 right now.
                              Well I don't have any new gains now since I'm just starting but hopefully I'll see some soon. I'll measure in 2 weeks and I'll post how's it going.
                              Thanks for the support bro, it's very appreciated! I wish you all the best too!
                              My log

Comment

Thanks buddy, I know with Big Al on your side you will be able to gain LIKE A MONSTER!!! I look forward to reading on your progress

Comment

Working...
                                X