No announcement yet.

My Angion method progress log.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Workout in. EQ was kinda iffy, workout was 35 minutes long but a lot of it was just re-stimulating to full erection, so if I'm lucky, I maybe got 30 minutes of the actual exercises in. What can ya do?

Comment

Workout this morning. Took me roughly 40 minutes to get 30 minutes worth of work in. Maybe 30 minutes worth. Some days the dong doesn't wanna cooperate.

Comment

I have a wife just like your dong!
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

For the last 2 days I've noticed my EQ going down as well... I might cut back to a 20 minute workout of BE and PR, without ending with 4-5 minutes of the oscillator, and see how my EQ reacts.

I even wonder how working out every other day would go, but it just feels kinda bad to not do PE at all for a whole day... might experiment with it one day, though.
          Progress Log: 45 Days: Angion Method & Fordyce Spots
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...yce-spots.html

07/02/18: 6,9 x 4,9
          08/16/18: ? x ?

Comment

Yeah, I know the feeling of wanting to maximise your efficiency, both regarding how much work to do, and how often to do it. Basically, If I wake with wood, I work out that day. If not, I make that a day off. Sometimes I find myself doing two on, and one off, other times I can go five on one off. I think when I started I didn't take a day off for three weeks, though I'm not sure of that. It is strange to me that I was able to do two thirty minute workouts a day for four or five days in a row before my EQ crashed. It would be easier to try to figure out if we knew what the bio-mechanical process was that is at work here. I'm pretty sure it does not actually work the way Janice thinks it does.
            raybbaby
            Last edited by raybbaby; 07-11-2018, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Well raybby I hope your dong became cooperative because I'm going home now and maybe I'll get some cooporation at home. I'll let you know.
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Best of luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by raybbaby View Post
                  Yeah, I know the feeling of wanting to maximise your efficiency, both regarding how much work to do, and how often to do it. Basically, If I wake with wood, I work out that day. If not, I make that a day off. Sometimes I find myself doing two on, and one off, other times I can go five on one off. I think when I started I didn't take a day off for three weeks, though I'm not sure of that. It is strange to me that I was able to do two thirty minute workouts a day for four or five days in a row before my EQ crashed. It would be easier to try to figure out if we knew what the bio-mechanical process was that is at work here. I'm pretty sure it does not actually work the way Janice thinks it does.
                  Is morning wood really that big (no pun intended) of an indicator of fatigueness, etc? Aren't there many factors that influence your erection status in the morning, and science doesn't even know for sure why we even have morning wood at all?

Even though I would've considered my EQ 10/10 for most of the time during the last few months, I hardly ever woke up with an erection, even though I wasn't doing PE at all... Meh, I mean of course it's better to have morning wood, but I just think there are too many other influencing factors to make that your only variable about your fatigueness!

Open to hear your thoughts!

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure there are. Where you are in your sleep cycle when you wake can have a big impact on morning wood too. Also, everybody is a little different. I am one of those dudes who has a boner most every morning, so for me, it is kind of my compass I guess. Over time I have definitely noticed a strong correlation between my morning boners and my overall EQ. So, it may not serve everyone as well as it does me when it comes to fatigue. For me, I gotta say it is at least eighty-five percent accurate as to whether my workout erection will be good, or I will constantly be struggling to re-establish an erection. We are all a bit different, this is just what works for me.

Comment

Workout today, strong EQ at the start, and the finish, but got a bit iffy in between.

Comment

How much have you gained from this raybbaby?
                        Starting : BPEL - 6.5" - September 2017

Current : BPEL - 7.25"

Goal : BPEL - 8x6

Comment

An eighth for sure, probably getting close to a quarter, all in length so far.

Comment

Originally posted by raybbaby View Post
                            An eighth for sure, probably getting close to a quarter, all in length so far.
                            That sounds nice man, congrats!

I'm gonna measure at the end of my 45 day experiment, but from what I can tell so far (probably imaginary though), it already looks thicker!

Comment

Yeah, I swear mine feels and also looks thicker. I was shocked when I measured and it turned out to be the same. Thought for sure that was where I had gained, but turned out it was actually length, which I didn't really see. But then again, an eighth isn't really a lot lengthwise.

Comment

So, workout this morning. Got cut short, only 20 minutes. Best EQ yet. Had to re-stimulate after a five minute set of PRs, then I think once more at about the fifteen minute mark, maybe? Not sure. I wish I could have gotten another set of PRs in. I guess I'll settle for the improved EQ.

Comment

Working...
                                X