No announcement yet.

GettinThereOk's Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey there bud, I was away from the site for a while, looks like you're movin right along. Those devices give me the fucking creeps I can't imagine having the nerve to strap metal to my dick. But I sure won't mind reading about your progress. Heh. Good stuff man, keep it hangin.

Comment

• Originally posted by niagra View Post
      Hey there bud, I was away from the site for a while, looks like you're movin right along. Those devices give me the fucking creeps I can't imagine having the nerve to strap metal to my dick. But I sure won't mind reading about your progress. Heh. Good stuff man, keep it hangin.
      LOL! Metal? Nah bro - LengthMaster's all wood. BathMate and Vacutech are plastic/lucite. Cock rings are silicone. Absolutely NO metals here!!!
      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

• I'm in my second week of being handcuffed in not being able to do any PE - and it sucks. I'm able to get in some minor stretching in the shower but nothing I consider significant. My schedule simply doesn't allow it right now but hopefully that'll change soon. I have to order another BathMate due to an unfortunate accident so I'm not even able to do any multitasking in the shower. My hope is that the extended time off doesn't hinder progress from reachig year end goals.

Comment

• Got my new BM in mail yesterday and broke it in good this morning Even though I wanted a Goliath model (to fit my entire package), I stuck with the Hercules model. The session lasted about 20 min as I left it on during shower and as I dried off and went thru my regular morning grooming routine (multi-tasking is just so great ). My hang is nice and heavy - too bad I can't stay inside in the warmth since I know the cold will have a negative affect - time to break out the thermals. But my schedule is shifting again this week so I will be able to return to some semblance of order with my PE routine. Yay!!!

Comment

• Hey GTO, are you still using the blackoe ring?

I'm guessing no, since you said "no metal" to a comment earlier.

Just wondering how that ring worked out for you. I have heard that ring is not as effective as making a custom made one like the Ring of Power.

I just ordered my zinc tubing and waiting for it to arrive before I go buy some Food Grade copper and silicone tubing.
            Starting: September 22nd 2009
            BPEL: 5.5 Inches
            NBPEL: 5 Inches
            EG: 5.0 Inches (Base) 4.5 Inches (Shaft)
            FL: 2 Inches for most of the day
            EQ: 9-10

Comment

• Originally posted by E_Weazy View Post
              Hey GTO, are you still using the blackoe ring?

I'm guessing no, since you said "no metal" to a comment earlier.

Just wondering how that ring worked out for you. I have heard that ring is not as effective as making a custom made one like the Ring of Power.

I just ordered my zinc tubing and waiting for it to arrive before I go buy some Food Grade copper and silicone tubing.
              I let it go. I have no doubt that it worked since my flaccid hang was pretty impressive when I wore it and my testicles hung very nicely. But, that thing made me feel "funny" - one of the known side effects of how your body reacts to how the zinc and copper interact. It was like being on the verge of being nauseous, but far enough away to not get the feeling, you know? I always felt better about 5 min after I'd take it off.

So needless to say, it's no longer in my toolbox.

Comment

• I was able to get in a session fo significance today at long last - and it was great!

Session Notes:

- Modified Long Day @ 45 min (with 15 min Bathmate)

- Warmed up (15 min) and had a great stretching session. I used the LengthMaster to get in some directionals, fulcrum, bends, twists and bundles - varied lengths and intensities over 15 min.

- After the stretches, I used the BathMate and kept it on as long as I could as I got dressed. Pumped up fast and it took a bit of effort to get it off - the plunger base really digs into cock and leaves very pronounced ridges. I think I'll be ready for the Goliath in another month

Also looking to get a LongJohnny cylinder from PumpToys in order to do some combo/full package pumping.

Comment

• Well thanks for the update!! Im excited for mine haha.

Also keep working at it man! PE 4 life.
                  Starting: September 22nd 2009
                  BPEL: 5.5 Inches
                  NBPEL: 5 Inches
                  EG: 5.0 Inches (Base) 4.5 Inches (Shaft)
                  FL: 2 Inches for most of the day
                  EQ: 9-10

Comment

• Haven't posted in several days but I have been able to get some quality sessions in. Basically comprised of BathMate for about 15-20 minutes in the shower in the mornings, and a full session of using the LengthMaster, jelqing, and my VacuTech during the evenings. With my schedule the way it is right now, I'm not really able to maintain my planned Length/Fat days so I get in combo sessions whenever I can. Hopefully things will settle out over the next week or so and I can get back into my regular schedule.

But in the meantime, the sessions I am able to get in are good ones. Using the BathMate in the morning really helps keep me flushed for a good part of the day so when I am abel to get in a longer session, the bloodflow really helps. I've really settled into a groove with the LengthMaster and I'm really enjoying it. The range of exercises and stretches I can do now, for much longer periods of time, are great. I have yet to measure but I think I've gained maybe 1/4" or maybe even more in length. If that's the case, I should certainly reach my year end goal.

A couple of nights ago, I used the BathMate in the morning and then again before my full session. I do hope I am able to do that more often - wow! It took much longer to get back up to the level of stretching because of the girth but my VacuTech session went extremely well. I used the "pulse" technique (hold the pressure at or slightly above 5Hg and leave there for 1 min, then drop pressure to about 1Hg for about 5-10 seconds) and got an excellent pack. I used the BathMate again afterwards for about 5 min. I didn't measure but I had to be well over 7".

Next week is shaping up to be a good week for a good schedule so hopefully all goes well.

Comment

• Hadn't logged routine in over a week or so but still going ... schedule has made it a bit cumbersome to get in adequate time so a "mini" routine during my morning shower has been my primary PE time and I'm thankful I have at least that much time.

I do some basic stretches and wet jelqs after the water gets me loose, then I'll use the BathMate all the way up until it's time to get fully dressed (ends up being about 20 full minutes in the tube).

This morning I was able to get in some good stretch time with the LengthMaster and a really good session with the BathMate. With the holiday day off tomorrow, I'm gonna get in some measurements and start Kingpole's routine (low erection jelqing for length).

Comment

• Cracking stats you've got there!
                        "Vision without action is a daydream
                        Action without vision is a nightmare" - Japenese Proverb

Comment

• Thanks - I try my best

Comment

• This morning's session was pretty good. Did some combo jelq/stretches in the shower and slapped on the BathMate for about 20 min. Did a little "man-scaping" last night and trimmed back my pubes real low - seemed to really help with the seal on the BM cause it was the tightest suction I'd had in a while. And suction makes all the difference in the world; I didn't measure but when I took the pump off, my cock was absolutely enormous - had to be well over 7" girth.

Comment

• Today was the first day in a long time that I was actually able to get in a significant session (in terms of time). I had a full 1.5 hours and I took full advantage of it and got in a really good session.

- 15 min warmup (heating pad)
                              - LenghMaster directionals, bundles and rolls - 2 sets @ 15 min
                              - Jelqs - @ 15 min (standard and V) approx 300
                              - Dry pumping - 15 min
                              - BathMate - 15 min

Comment

• Hadn't posted in a while but still going strong. I'm doing a combination of the the shower jelqs (from kingpole) and the routine I outlined in my last post. The time I actually spend ball pumping varies from day to day, but the routine is generally the same.
                                Got two weeks before my next measurement and I haven't measured in a while - I hope to see some good gains ...

Comment

Working...
                                X