Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PE - A mental and physical journey - LOG JP 90`s routine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

03/07/2015 - Day 89 - 1st day on - my dick seriously needs a break, it feels way overworked I think today (Day 90) I will finish the JP 90 routine with a special kind of workout. Edging, measuring (actually done yesterday already). no stretches or jelqs as my member needs break. I will maybe take about a week or two off and just edge from tiem to time.

Thanks to the great community !

Comment

So I am done wiht my JP 90. The latest measurement with full erection: 8,7 inches. Basically the erect length is everything I aim for at the moment.

I have to learn a lot at the moment since it is the end of semester once again, so it is q great coincidence that my first PE routine is just finihsed. I will take exactly 14 days off, so I will start my next routine on the

-18th of July 2015- (those two days already included) . Iw ill try to avoid fapping and I will do some edging and also do some measurements again. I will restructure this whoe htread a little in order to make it my general progress log. All the following routines will be added here soon.

Comment

21/07/2015 - BACK IN THE GAME

I restarted PE today. Had to do a lot for university. These two and a half weeks off were necessary for my tissue to heal and overcompensate I guess.

My advanced routine will b e the BIG AL - jelq free routine

Comment

Basically just restarted today:

I want to dedicate everything to length from now on.
          So I will soon begin hanging.

Today I kind of developed my own "hagning preparation - routine":

5 minutes warm up with a shower followed by approximately 10 minutes of manual stretches, whereever IFEEL the stretch. I will do this in a one day on one day off pattern and begin with hanging throughout the next month. I will order the BIB hanger I guess

AND NO EJACULATION FOR TWO WEEKS, then followed by another tow weeks - improve overall stamina and sensibility

kegels only in moderation, had one little injury from that
          Flower_power
          Last edited by Flower_power; 08-03-2015, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X