I cant satisfy her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by this-moment View Post
    If this is true and she is playing a head game why do you think she would want to hurt me like this? Wouldn't she want me to feel confident?
    I certainly don't know why women do what they do, but I am an observer of WHAT they do which I know far more about .
    Women knock down their men in a variety of ways and this is a very powerfull , successful and commonly usedl one. At some level she is aware of the impact this has and as I said she is working it hard . All the little play at making it seem like it was your fault this came up yada yada , this nasty stuff. She is likely good at other head games, making you feel like you are awkward at things may be an example. All the head game players should be locked in a cage so the rest of us can just be real.

Comment

It is completely unbelievable. There is no way a woman would say that to the man she loves. I sit here and write to you This moment, and I tell you there is no way for this to happen.... Then I step back and look at the last 30 years and I know it happens a lot. It is completely not something that can be logically dealt with. It is insanity, it is mental illness, it is an emotional disorder. It is not love.
      You have seen it and felt it. If you choose to stay you MUST BE PREPARED for this to keep happening forever. If you are OK with that, then good luck. If you are not leave now. You will never fix her, she will never stop doing these things in some manner. It can not be explained, because it defys logic. Good luck brother. If it were me I would get out.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Size does matter.

some women have bigger vaginas and need a bigger dick. I was dating a girl and she broke it off with me because my dick wasn't big enough for her. She started dating a few black and latino men after. She was nice about it and just said that she needs a big dick.

At least you know that she isn't satisfied now and not years later in case she breaks it off. Keep doing PE and maybe find a girl with a smaller vagina.

Comment

The Moment, I just want to re-iterate what others have said - your size is great. Easily in the top 10% of all men, I believe. I am dreaming about having your cock in the future

I would strongly suggest that this is a physical compatibility issue, and not a size issue. I think your partner may be 'conflating' the two, pinning it down to the most easily available metric - which is size.

Keep PEing and hopefully those anxieties will disappear. I also believe your partner clearly handled this wrong and upset you. Just my opinion there.
          NBPEL (cm):
          14.2, 14.6, 15, 15.4, 15.8, 16.2, 16.4, 17, 17.4, 17.8, 18
          MSEG (cm):
          11.8, 12.1, 12.4, 12.7, 13, 13.3, 13.6, 13.9, 14
          God gives in little pieces

Comment

I seriously love this forum. such a great place to confide in and get good feed back. Hearing what everyone has to say is definitely making me feel better and giving me perspective.
            Start 1-09-15
            BPEL: 6.0 EG: 5.0

Most Recent 5-09-15
            BPEL: 7.25 EG: 5.25

Short term goal
            BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.5

“A jug fills drop by drop.”- Buddha

Comment

Originally posted by wishful10x8 View Post
              It is completely unbelievable. There is no way a woman would say that to the man she loves. I sit here and write to you This moment, and I tell you there is no way for this to happen.... Then I step back and look at the last 30 years and I know it happens a lot. It is completely not something that can be logically dealt with. It is insanity, it is mental illness, it is an emotional disorder. It is not love.
              You have seen it and felt it. If you choose to stay you MUST BE PREPARED for this to keep happening forever. If you are OK with that, then good luck. If you are not leave now. You will never fix her, she will never stop doing these things in some manner. It can not be explained, because it defys logic. Good luck brother. If it were me I would get out.
              Yeah this could be true. I have been thinking about leaving her over this but I still do love her and Ill probably see how this go. I just hope that everytime i see her I dont think about this and associate her with pain.
              Start 1-09-15

Most Recent 5-09-15

Short term goal

Comment

Hey this-moment,

David X said it pretty well:

Rule #1: Who cares what they think. (as in don't worry about what she's thinking)

Rule #2: You're the most important in the relationship.

When a man leads, knows what he wants and is not seeking approval then he's free.

These rules are deep, if you REALLY understand them you will be freer.

Comment

Rule #3. When you're in love rule #1 and # 2 are null and void.
                  A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

"Love is a mystery! Oh lofty, divine mystery! There is a greatness in that thought, a great beauty. It is as wonderful as the stars that, in spite of the best efforts of all those poets, storytellers, and scientists, love remains a mystery. A mystery that trumps all."

Comment

Originally posted by oversimplifier View Post
                      Hey this-moment,

Rule #1: Who cares what they think. (as in don't worry about what she's thinking)

When a man leads, knows what he wants and is not seeking approval then he's free.

This sounds pua .
                      Actually if you just want stray pussy it sort of makes sense , forget a relationship of any depth though.

Comment

Originally posted by oversimplifier View Post
                        Hey this-moment,

This is dumb and will lead to a really shallow relationship.
                        Starting (3/14/2011) = 5" x 4"
                        Current (7/16/2013) = 5.75" x 4.125"

Short-Term Goal = BPEL 6"
                        Long-Term Goal = 7.5" x 5.5"

Comment

Dude you are already have great size/girth! As already mentioned she is either playing head games with you or she is just oblivious and doesn't realize the impact to what she is saying. Its the same if you told her your EX had nicer boobs and nicer ass which got you hornier and made you a lot more passionate in bed. How would that make her feel? Obviously only a DICK would ever say something like that to his GF/WIFE which you are not. There are tons of great people out there in the world and sounds like you are still fairly young. Don't beat yourself up over a girl who doesn't understand what LOVE IS!
                          Started Sept 2014: BPEL 7.25...EG 5.30
                          Current: BPEL 8.65...BPFSL 9.25...MEG 5.75...BEG 5.9
                          Goal: BPEL 9.0....EG 6.0

Comment

You may not be her best lover. You will be someone's someday.

We can't be the best for all of them. Some people just are not good sexual matches but that does not necessarily make either one a bad lover.

If intimacy is awkward then maybe she's not the one for you. It happens.

Move on and find yourself a better match.
                            Last edited by BigO; 04-22-2015, 11:45 PM.
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Yeah i think were not good fits or something we are probably in a relationship with a expiration date but ill probably try to make things work for now.
                              Start 1-09-15

Most Recent 5-09-15

Short term goal

Comment

Originally posted by this-moment View Post
                                I hate to be this guy but after last night I know without a doubt size does matter. I had sex with my gf late last night and out of curiosity I asked her how good it was and she said "It was pretty good but from her tone of voice in her mind she was probably thinking it was mediocre". Now I know I never should have went there but I did and i asked how I compared to her ex. I could tell she felt very uncomfortable with this question and just said "I don't want to make you jealous" But I kept prying. Eventually she ended up telling me sex with her ex was way better and i didn't compare. I then asked why he was so much better and again she didn't want to tell me so I knew it was bad. She said it was because his dick was bigger.

I felt sic to my stomach and it was so painful hearing those words. I just wanted to crawl into a hole and die! I then asked her if she had sex with him more and she said yes and that a lot of the times she initiated it. 90% of the time im the one to initiate sex with her. I also put in a LOT of effort, I finger her and eat her out for a good while before I even penetrate her. I go above and beyond because its important to me that my partner is satisfied. This whole time Im thinking Im doing the job for her but now I hear from her that I dont satisfy her. Her words "Your not bad but your not good, mediocre". I also asked is this the reason you don't feel up to having sex most the time and she responded with yes. I go above and beyond in the bed with her and her ex never even ate her out or did much of foreplay but yet I don't compare.

So to break it down: her ex put in way less effort than i did but yet got way more unsolicited sex than me just because he was larger. Whenever we have sex most the time its like its a chore to her like "duty calls". It would feel nice to be wanted/desired but it hurts so much that im not because of my dick size

This kinda destroyed me in ways that I have never experienced. I couldn't sleep at all last night after this and had work in the morning. For 8hours at work I was extremely depressed and I had to pretend like nothing was wrong because of costumer service. I dont want to be mellow dramatic but I feel like Im having a mental break down. Ive been having thoughts of suicide and the only thing keeping me from acting upon this is PE. Wow if it wasn't for PE and this site I would be in way worse shape than I am now. This site has been a blessing to me. Her ex was 8inches and she was there when he measured so its not an exaggeration. I know that with dedication and time that i might be able to reach this length in some years. This thought does help and is basically the only thing keeping me going but this doesn't change the fact that I feel utterly destroyed.

I know some of you guys are going to say that she is just playing head games with me but this coudn't be farther than the truth. This girl loves and cares about me and she didn't want to tell me this but I was the one to open pandoras box. The tone of her voice when she was telling me this wasnt in a mean way but a "im being completely honest way".

This girl is amazing and she still loves and wants to be with me even though sex could be way better. i love her to and Im glad that she chooses to see the positives I bring to her life instead of breaking up with me like some girls have done because of their bfs size. I know this probably sounds really pathetic and weak but imagine what this does to a mans confidence knowing that what he brings to the table sexually is something that has to be over looked.

Sorry for the long post guys but i just really had to get this off my chest. I just feel so beaten down.
                                Fuck, this story sucks for more reasons then I can care to state. First of all, you're about the same size as me and this story is a few times familiar with me as well. It's why us guys who are slightly aove average, or average, know, in the modern era of things, average, equals small to most women. And women are willing to recycle a POS around to have bigger. I know for some women, size truly does not matter, but for many it does and you have found yourself with one of those.

My honest and most humble bit of advise to you, is to seriously find yourself a woman with a smaller vagina then your current. I intentionally look for and have a nose for finding these women. Women who want big dicks have been doing it to us men, so what's fair is fair. Women with smaller, tighter vaginas, most always will not want and certainly do not NEED a big dick. It's all relevant my friend.

Speaking from experience, you might love this girl, BUT TRUST ME, the information she has provided you, will erode that love and create serious resentment towards her. Let her go find her big dick, who likely will treat her like a big dick and go find yourself a girl with a small, nice, tight fit vagina. My response here might not be popular, but I base this on years of my own personal experience. You are not small and sliding your dick into a girl you fill up and reach the back of her canal with an inch to spare, will send tingles up joy up your spine, cause in that moment, you know, "I got this" and go to work on her.

Unfortunately, the reality is, we are not all physically compatible. Size does matter to many women, unfortunately for some of them, bigger really is much better. The good news is, for many others, if not most, the need for a giant dick is not even in the equation. Go find her and live a happy life.
                                3/3/11: 6" BPEL
                                3/3/11 5.5" MEG
                                3/3/11 6.25" BEG
                                4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
                                4/12/11 5.6" MEG
                                4/12/11 6.35" BEG
                                5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
                                5/18/11 5.6" MEG
                                5/18/11 6.5" BEG
                                8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
                                8/26/11 5.35 Meg
                                8/26/11 6.25 beg