I cant satisfy her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by omgkenny View Post
    I think only 10% of guys actually have a dick bigger than 7 inches naturally or something along this line. If she thinks 7 inch is mediocre, which is actually well above average, then she's loose as hell (no offense)
    None taken. i dont expect to blow her mind but i do however expect to be able to satisfy her. I was able to easily satisfy my ex's with my starting stats just fine. but yet im mediocre to this girl despite going from average to above average.

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
    Well, back to the technical aspect...you gained 1 inch length in 3 months and .25 inch girth and it didn't even register a blip on her radar? Something's not adding up.
    Thats what im saying. She said he has the same girth so that just leaves 1inch difference. How could that make a world of a difference if she hasnt even noticed my gains whatsoever. It doesnt add up.

Should I bring this up to her next time i see her? or should i just dump her?
    Start 1-09-15
    BPEL: 6.0 EG: 5.0

Most Recent 5-09-15
    BPEL: 7.25 EG: 5.25

Short term goal
    BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.5

“A jug fills drop by drop.”- Buddha

Comment

Originally posted by this-moment View Post
      None taken. i dont expect to blow her mind but i do however expect to be able to satisfy her. I was able to easily satisfy my ex's with my starting stats just fine. but yet im mediocre to this girl despite going from average to above average.

Thats what im saying. She said he has the same girth so that just leaves 1inch difference. How could that make a world of a difference if she hasnt even noticed my gains whatsoever. It doesnt add up.

Should I bring this up to her next time i see her? or should i just dump her?
      What are you hoping to gain, unless it is to say you have had partners with bigger boobs, better ass and prettier face, which is just negative . Not saying it is not payment in kind, but is that the way you want to go?

Comment

I think you are doing the right thing. Whilst it's hardly ever advisable to bring up past partners, at least she was being honest (if she cared about your relationship, she probably would have lied to you and that's not right either). This way you know that you aren't right for each other no matter your feelings for her. It might sound harsh but some people fall in love easier than others and if she knows you aren't satisfying her I doubt she's feeling the same about you (even though sex is probably only a small part of what we love about another person). This will definitely help you find a better match.
        Loves Bodyweight Exercises.
        Lib's Progress Log

Comment

OKAY.....this is simple to fix. First you gotta get all this ego crap out of your head. That is going to be the hardest.

NOW.......she loves you and wants to stay with you??? Yes??? GREAT!!!! Count your blessing if you love her too. Your attitude will change because you are now happy and realize that you have love. Now you can move on and if necessary, become a better lover, or do your PE,,,,or just about anything!!! Without her you are back to having nothing,,,not even a blessing. So what will it be?? Seems to be a no brainer IF you love her. If you want a trophy, and I'm not saying that you do,,,,,then put on the camo, get the gun, and get out there and hunt!!
          Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Women that love you do not act in this way.

Comment

I agree with Pegasus. I would not take a further look at any woman who was even capable of hurting me. Just as I would never hurt her.
              NBPEL (cm):
              14.2, 14.6, 15, 15.4, 15.8, 16.2, 16.4, 17, 17.4, 17.8, 18
              MSEG (cm):
              11.8, 12.1, 12.4, 12.7, 13, 13.3, 13.6, 13.9, 14
              God gives in little pieces

Comment

I don't have time now to read the entire thing. You need to be satisfied just as much as she does and if your satisfaction comes from knowing your satisfying her maybe you two just aren't compatible. I don't think you should be thinking things that would lead you to ask those types of questions either period. Next time around focus on being the best you can be appreciate what you have in front of you and make yourself happy. If she can be happy with you great if not move on.

Comment

I had this with my ex bro told me i couldn't make her cum through penetration when we started dating then said her ex made her cum and he was 8 inches and i had been a virgin and at first i could not come with her and would lose boners it was a stressful mess. two months later my virgin ticks were gone and she was madly in love with me and she could not get enough we learned we both loved kink and explored bondage dirty talking ect. She said it was the best sex ever. fast forward a month later I found out she had std's from her last relationships some lying had been caught and we were just in general not doing good. we stopped having sex for treatment then she brought up the whole making her cum thing and how i never did which only added to my stress. She ended up cheating and I asked in my anger is he bigger or something she said no he can just make me cum. That led me to the conclusion that size was not the issue it was the circumstances. when things were shitty at first neither of us was into it and it sucked. when things went well it was great sex best ever im just going to believe her since it all i can do. When things got stressful and an STD was looming and no one felt sexy the love was also fading i feel that shit came up again. She is a stupid cheating cunt but i did learn that lesson that it is not always about the size that's just the only thing she noticed. its about any number of things that may not be doing it for her. Lots of young woman are lazy and expect you to be sex master and make sex effortless for them and if they feel any discomfort or stress they can ruin it for themselves.
                  6.3 bpel -->6.9BPEL-->7.1BPEL
                  5.0 eg-->5.0eg
                  short goal
                  7.3bpl
                  wishful
                  8.5 bpel
                  8.0 nbpel
                  5.75 eg

Comment

Originally posted by Chris1324a View Post
                    I had this with my ex bro told me i couldn't make her cum through penetration when we started dating then said her ex made her cum and he was 8 inches and i had been a virgin and at first i could not come with her and would lose boners it was a stressful mess. two months later my virgin ticks were gone and she was madly in love with me and she could not get enough we learned we both loved kink and explored bondage dirty talking ect. She said it was the best sex ever. fast forward a month later I found out she had std's from her last relationships some lying had been caught and we were just in general not doing good. we stopped having sex for treatment then she brought up the whole making her cum thing and how i never did which only added to my stress. She ended up cheating and I asked in my anger is he bigger or something she said no he can just make me cum. That led me to the conclusion that size was not the issue it was the circumstances. when things were shitty at first neither of us was into it and it sucked. when things went well it was great sex best ever im just going to believe her since it all i can do. When things got stressful and an STD was looming and no one felt sexy the love was also fading i feel that shit came up again. She is a stupid cheating cunt but i did learn that lesson that it is not always about the size that's just the only thing she noticed. its about any number of things that may not be doing it for her. Lots of young woman are lazy and expect you to be sex master and make sex effortless for them and if they feel any discomfort or stress they can ruin it for themselves.
                    Wow she played headgames way hard.

Comment

Ya she fucked me good head game wise any ways truthfully i know she was. She was afraid of abandonment when we met so i feel she wanted to fuck my self esteem. then towards the end she pulled the same shit i imagine because she just didn't care anymore. Ive moved on though haha I'm now dating 5 different girls two are crazy about me the rest are really warming up. Im just having fun for now ill choose a favorite at some point. No need to rush
                      6.3 bpel -->6.9BPEL-->7.1BPEL
                      5.0 eg-->5.0eg
                      short goal
                      7.3bpl
                      wishful
                      8.5 bpel
                      8.0 nbpel
                      5.75 eg

Comment

condoms condoms. These hoes aint loyal

Comment

Ex's talk is a dangerous game and, unless you're a pro baller, it almost never ends well. You can't compete with the past, people tend to morph all ex's together and believe them all to be like a new comic superhero with a massive hammer.

If you old enough to remember there is a Seinfeld episode when George finds out the woman he is dating doesn't find him attractive and he says "I'd rather she hate me and thought I was good looking....At least I can get somebody else." I always loved that line because it's so true to how I think, but it's also incorrect as she likes George for George. You could apply the same theory here but I will personally always think like George.

It applies to women as well though. I had a girl I really liked, we went out for a while and then the "ex topic" came up as she happened to be friends with one of them on facebook, we thought it was funny as she didn't really like her. We started looking up others and what started out as a joke quickly turned when she came across ONE, out of like a dozen, that made her uncomfortable. She went though every picture on her profile, just kept flipping through them all, one by one. It was awkward as I could see the pain in her eyes and I felt like crap because I inadvertently made her feel bad. She didn't believe she was attractive anymore and it completely crushed her self esteem. She went from always happily naked to covering herself up, she couldn't believe I found her attractive, and nothing I could say or do would convince her otherwise. She is now another ex.

My current situation is similar to yours, like srs, do guys with big d's just keep rulers next to the bed or something? It's a huge dent in the ego I know.

Never talk about ex's.
                          START Jan 2015 6.4 x 5.0 :(
                          April 2015 6.5 x 5.0
                          :(
                          CURRENT May 2015 6.7 x 5.1 :)
                          GOAL >7.5 x >5.5

Comment

just thinking a little outside of the box here...this-moment what size are you NBPEL? Maybe her ex was actually smaller but looked larger due to NBPEL or other factors (overall body size). Women are weird to put it lightly, and like others have said it could be due to whatever factors she felt sex was better....I mean it could even be how he smells, the fact he likes red more than blue, or something odd like that.

Also from my understanding, lots of girls equate better with bigger, so if for whatever reason under the sun she thinks her ex was better, maybe that is making her think he is bigger than you. Unless she measured him and took notes or compared him some way physically (eg. number of hands on the shaft, can touch fingers around, etc) or was a monster, all size debate must be taken with a grain of salt.
                            Original/Current Stats:
                            2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                            2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                            Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                            Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                            Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

It was not about sex at all it was a headgame motivated by power.

Comment

Unfortunately now that you have the thoughts of leaving and inadequacy in your mind your relationship is screwed. If there is one thing I know well it is things like this. I am pulling for you to see things through and solve these "problems" but 95% of the time it is too late. Seriously try working the angles and I don't mean with your finger or tongue, I mean with your dick. Theres so many little moves and pressure points you can utilize that can help make size matter less or even not at all. Some things can make a girl go crazy with minimal effort, it is just about finding out what this particular girls hot spots are. Communicate with her, tell her your thoughts on the situation without sounding like a whining bitch (please excuse the language but its the best way of saying it). Ask her what makes her tick and go wild and you may feel like a stud once more. Shes loves you man, or else she would not be there for you. Dont mess this up. Just food for thought.
                                Sometimes less can be more, just as more can be less.

Comment

Working...
                                X