I cant satisfy her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fcoop View Post
    Thing is my penis is 5 inches or a bit over when flaccid how is that kinda small girls don't understand flaccid penises are smaller than erect
    You say it's 5 inches but we've already discovered you can't measure properly among the rest of us.
    Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
    When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
    Sid's Diary

Comment

Originally posted by sidneycrosby View Post
      You say it's 5 inches but we've already discovered you can't measure properly among the rest of us.
      My penis is completely straight when flaccid therefore when I press the pubic bone or measure from the side it is always the same measurement I've tested both. No offense but I'm not adding inches or faking my size to seem bigger(bone pressed only accurate if your penis is completely straight like an arrow then it is definitely accurate)

Comment

Don't measure your dick pressing into your pubic bone that isn't accurate at all
        That's actually the ONLY way to get an accurate measurement, lmao xD

Here's a couple really good diagrams that help understand why we measure on top of the penis to record our usable length

http://www.bladderbowel.gov.au/asset...icFloorMen.png

http://www.allhealth.com.au/files/CKN0AUPFMF/GU-14.jpg

We use the pubic bone as a starting point because only from there and out is ever going to actually be used. When we're having sex, as we thrust, nothing beyond the bone is going to enter your partner. The fat pad between the base of your non bone-pressed penis and the pubic bone will move and allow that little extra to be used, but once you hit your pubic bone that's all you're actually using.

My penis is completely straight when flaccid therefore when I press the pubic bone or measure from the side it is always the same measurement I've tested both.
        If it's the same then you're actually pushing into the pubic bone correctly but depending on where exactly you place the ruler when measuring from the side, sometimes it will push back and under the pubic bone which adds that extra inch or so that you mentioned before. Because of that possible variance, it's best to always measure directly on top of the penis so that you're always pushed into the pubic bone and it's always an accurate measurement.

Take some measuring tape and just put it to the side that'll show you the real measurement which will be like an inch more since you are fully measuring the real size.
        If it's an inch more, you're measuring incorrectly and that different, longer measurement is inaccurate.

You're now saying that it's always the same measurement and that you're into the pubic bone.. if that's true then w/e, but you told him to measure on the side and get an extra inch man lol. That extra inch doesn't come out of thin air; you'll measure longer because you aren't actually into the bone, you're under and past it (on the underside by your testicles).

Again, if you're just tracking progress it's really irrelevant as long as you always make sure you measure the exact same way but there is a correct way to measure and if you do it this way, it's going to always give you an accurate measurement and there will be no variance. And if you're looking at and comparing yourself with averages (and even other people's stats here on the gym), you want to be measuring the same way as them, right?

Just some food for thought.. it's been proven that self-administered measurements are usually recorded longer than when they're taken correctly by a doctor/researcher w/e because the vast majority of guys measure in whatever way gives them the longest measurement.
        Bryan
        Last edited by Bryan; 05-03-2015, 09:37 AM. Reason: typo
        4/15/15
        BPEL 6.5"
        EG 5.5"
        5/29/15
        BPEL 6.8" +0.3"
        EG 5.5"
        Progress Log
        "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit"

Comment

Meh, I'm late and there's been tons of comments already. But she's more into straight up size than anything. Nothing wrong with that, I'm just saying, you shouldn't base what you feel about your own dick, based on her body alone. Depending on the woman, your penis+other skills could be ideal for her, or it could not (like with your current SO)

It's not her head-game as you said (and I will assume it that way). It is probably a simple cold hard fact. Another simple cold hard fact, is that her vagina and preference for non-PiV sex don't match up to what you have to offer, but some other woman's will. (I know, I'm reiterating here, but it is for emphasis)

The reason why it's hurting you so much is mainly because you were told that you can't seem to satisfy someone you love, while giving it your all. The only question now is.... can you live with that? Or would it eventually kill your relationship? If sex and love are intimately tied for you, and you can't find or don't feel like using certain ways of bridging the gap (say by using toys or PE, of fisting her or whatever), you should leave her, weighing the costs and returns-- ie her love and a good relationship (aside from sex) VS your sense of inadequacy+higher chance of her cheating on you.
          INS
          Last edited by INS; 05-03-2015, 09:50 AM.

Comment

INS just gave the best advice posted in this thread so far imo!

And the incompatibility part is definitely important to remember. A lot of guys make the mistake of thinking that having a big cock will better satisfy any woman and that isn't necessarily true. I'm only 6.5 BPEL X 5.5 EG and even I have hurt women before. Obviously any woman's vagina will stretch to accommodate size but it doesn't change the fact that it can be very uncomfortable for some women and that they may honestly prefer something a little smaller sometimes. Just something to keep in mind
            4/15/15
            BPEL 6.5"
            EG 5.5"
            5/29/15
            BPEL 6.8" +0.3"
            EG 5.5"
            Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan View Post
              INS just gave the best advice posted in this thread so far imo!

And the incompatibility part is definitely important to remember. A lot of guys make the mistake of thinking that having a big cock will better satisfy any woman and that isn't necessarily true. I'm only 6.5 BPEL X 5.5 EG and even I have hurt women before. Obviously any woman's vagina will stretch to accommodate size but it doesn't change the fact that it can be very uncomfortable for some women and that they may honestly prefer something a little smaller sometimes. Just something to keep in mind
              I too have been with plenty of women, even at my size, I've had to take it very easy with many. We, including most women out there, do not realize, that size relates to the size of a vagina, every bit as much as a dick does. Women come in drastic size differences. Having been with my fair share, I'd even venter to say, their sizes vary much more then men's do. 99 times out of a 100, when a woman wants, or expresses some need for a huge dick, she too has a larger vagina. I mean think about it.

I understand vaginas expand and elongate when aroused, but easily hitting that back wall with a turned on vagina, when all sides of her walls are gripping your cock like she's sucking you, is not the same as fucking empty space. There is a size difference there within these various women.

I've already told the OP my opinion. And as a man, I can tell you, there is no way, I could ever stay with a woman, who told me my cock was just not quite getting it done the way she needed it to be. This issue will return over and over and create resentment. For the record, I do not base these thoughts and opinions are a woman just telling me, "I've had bigger" because most probably have. I base it on if she correlates bigger into the reason why it was better for her.

In my opinion there are three types her. 1. Women who do not like, want or need big or huge cocks. I estimate about 30% of women fall into this category. 2. Women who it makes little to no difference. Average or big can please them just the same, for these it truly is how you use it. I estimate about 60% of women fall into this category. and 3. women who want, crave and need a big or huge cock. I.E "Size queens" I estimate that about 10% of women fall into this category.

Conclusion, for about 90% of women, average will work just fine. Run into one of those 10%, best either be huge, or move along.
              darinsixpack
              Last edited by darinsixpack; 05-03-2015, 11:27 AM.
              3/3/11: 6" BPEL
              3/3/11 5.5" MEG
              3/3/11 6.25" BEG
              4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
              4/12/11 5.6" MEG
              4/12/11 6.35" BEG
              5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
              5/18/11 5.6" MEG
              5/18/11 6.5" BEG
              8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
              8/26/11 5.35 Meg
              8/26/11 6.25 beg
              11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
              02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
              05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Comment

Originally posted by darinsixpack View Post
                And as a man, I can tell you, there is no way, I could ever stay with a woman, who told me my cock was just not quite getting it done the way she needed it to be.

Conclusion, for about 90% of women, average will work just fine. Run into one of those 10%, best either be huge, or move along.
                Honestly couldn't agree more with this post.
                4/15/15
                BPEL 6.5"
                EG 5.5"
                5/29/15
                BPEL 6.8" +0.3"
                EG 5.5"
                Progress Log

Comment

g spot is g spot, it is there for a reason and it isn't 6 inches inside, 8 inches, 4 inches, it is right at the entrance. I have small hands and I can reach it easily.

Comment

Heres an update:
                    This last week my girl has been really horny lately and shes been the one whos been initiating sex most the time. The few times that i initiated sex she was very receptive to it. I asked her why shes been so horny lately and she said she has no idea but the sex has been really good. Today she stopped by to buy some bud from me (im a medical marijuana grower) she was suppose to be just in and out because she had things to do but she ended up taking her clothes off right in front of me. We obviously had sex and she seemed like she really enjoyed it. Then she left right after. Just within this last week our sex lives have completely turned around. Now it seems like shes usually the one whos wanting sex more so than i am. Sex definitely doesnt seem like its a chore for her anymore she really seems to be enjoying it. Literally i havent been doing anything different in the sack to have caused this shift. I think shes just been a lot more aroused lately and this has nothing to do with me.

A little while ago asked her if she thinks my dick is to small and she said she never once thought that (keep in mind i was 6x5 when i first started sleeping with her). i then asked if she wished it was bigger and again she said I have never once wished that. I dont think this is an issue to her at all i think its more of an issue for me almost like its all in my head.

So for now ill just wait to see how things go with us but as of lately the sex with us has been better than it ever has been.
                    Start 1-09-15
                    BPEL: 6.0 EG: 5.0

Most Recent 5-09-15
                    BPEL: 7.25 EG: 5.25

Short term goal
                    BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.5

“A jug fills drop by drop.”- Buddha

Comment

congrats man but don't ever ask if they wished you were bigger! Just enjoy if she is coming back your doing something right so smile and go with it

Comment

Glad to hear it, she seems to really care for you.
                        Sometimes less can be more, just as more can be less.

Comment

Originally posted by this-moment View Post
                          I think shes just been a lot more aroused lately and this has nothing to do with me.
                          Well first and foremost congrats to you for reaching out, your KILLER PE gains and for your accomplishment regarding staying clean.

I agree with just about every post that's already been made but there's also something else to consider:

Now, in my experience when and IF a woman is feeling self-conscious about her sex-drive, I know that sometimes it can get taken out on the man. (Sometimes can be quite damn often too- but I'm doing my best to remain PC here and not generalize as that's not fair. Yes, emotionally uneducated men take B.S. out on women too).

Her feelings of inadequacy (read: libido dip) could have easily manifested into a need for you to also feel inadequate to maintain a balance. Especially when it sounds like you've been a great initiator + you like going down + foreplay + you're into bettering your sexual abilities with PE + etc., meanwhile she's doing *zilch*. You doing all this could have made her feel even worse. (Not that you were doing anything wrong).

Adding to this comes the fact you mentioned when you stopped giving a s*** about pleasing her she started enjoying things. It may have been what she needed. IF that's the case I wish you two the best of luck. Great!

IF not, I'll re-iterate a post I read by someone on PEgym today- basically they'd been married 25 years or so and having great sex. When I read that I thought: some people are simply compatible and there's nothing wrong with waiting longer in life to find someone more compatible. No amount of communication makes a woman's vagina deeper/shorter...forward facing vs. rear facing... etc. This all before you bring into account whether your libidos are a "relative" match. Something to consider as monogamy isn't a buffet. Once you're locked in, you're locked in.

Finally, with utmost respect, notice how in either case no one is absolved here of their emotionally inadequate ways of communication and taking ownership of who they are in a relationship. No libido? Stressed? No problem! Love= clear, honest communication used to better the relationship constructively. What in the future I hope is a "growth" thing for you guys simply didn't happen in this particular instance. Does anything show up for you, like a gut feeling as where to move forward now? I ask because you remarked:

I dont think this is an issue to her at all i think its more of an issue for me almost like its all in my head.
                          I say this with utmost sincerity and positive regards but 1) whatever was going on WAS NOT IN YOUR HEAD. I have been in the wrong plenty of times in a relationship and take ownership as a man for it too. So I can say it with relative objectivity what you described in the OP wasn't "just in your head" and 2) it hasn't gone away just because the two of you are grinding it out again.

Life's too short to deal with petty B.S.- especially when it's something that could have been averted. Again, seriously though way to go on your accomplishments and I genuinely hope things work out!

You find out that life is just a game of inches.
                          -Al Pacino, Any Given Sunday

The Log's log
                          BPEL: 7 5/16 X 7 1/16th GOAL: 8 1/16th X 7 1/16th

Comment

Heres an update:
                            This last week my girl has been really horny lately and shes been the one whos been initiating sex most the time. The few times that i initiated sex she was very receptive to it. I asked her why shes been so horny lately and she said she has no idea but the sex has been really good. Today she stopped by to buy some bud from me (im a medical marijuana grower) she was suppose to be just in and out because she had things to do but she ended up taking her clothes off right in front of me. We obviously had sex and she seemed like she really enjoyed it. Then she left right after. Just within this last week our sex lives have completely turned around. Now it seems like shes usually the one whos wanting sex more so than i am. Sex definitely doesnt seem like its a chore for her anymore she really seems to be enjoying it. Literally i havent been doing anything different in the sack to have caused this shift. I think shes just been a lot more aroused lately and this has nothing to do with me.

A little while ago asked her if she thinks my dick is to small and she said she never once thought that (keep in mind i was 6x5 when i first started sleeping with her). i then asked if she wished it was bigger and again she said I have never once wished that. I dont think this is an issue to her at all i think its more of an issue for me almost like its all in my head.

So for now ill just wait to see how things go with us but as of lately the sex with us has been better than it ever has been.
                            Congrats man. I hope this works out and what I mean by this and the way it probably has to be, is for you to clear these thoughts permanently from your head. I don't think most guys could. While it is true, most women have had bigger at some point then the guy they end up with, the key determining factor for me in equating if it will fuck with my head or not, is if that was so much better because of the size. For most or many women, it is not, for some, it truly is. Those are the ones I could not stay with over an issue such as this. If she needed something bigger, for it to be better? I'd have to step away.

I hope it works out for you. But honestly, I could never do what your doing here.
                            3/3/11: 6" BPEL
                            3/3/11 5.5" MEG
                            3/3/11 6.25" BEG
                            4/12/11 6.35" BPEL
                            4/12/11 5.6" MEG
                            4/12/11 6.35" BEG
                            5/18/11 6.45" BPEL
                            5/18/11 5.6" MEG
                            5/18/11 6.5" BEG
                            8/26/11 6.7" Bpel
                            8/26/11 5.35 Meg
                            8/26/11 6.25 beg
                            11/17/11 6.75 BPEL
                            02/25/12 6.95 BPEL BPFSL 7.15
                            05/01/2012 7.05 BPEL BPFSL 7.25

Comment

Cool,glad to hear things worked out for you. Now back to your hanging
                              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Good job bro, I'm happy for you!

I think it always was in your head, don't let those negative thoughts get you down!
                                "Those who know others have knowledge,
                                those who know themselves have insight.
                                Those who master others have force,
                                those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Working...
                                X